Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cramps are a bitch..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Cramps are a bitch.. Empty
PostSubject: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:26 am

Laura was waking up, moving her head as she opened her eyes, "Slade?" She asked weakly, feeling very tired and weak. Though the tiredness was her waking up from a deep nap.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 am

He looked down at her. "Yes I'm here.." He squeezed her hand gently. Brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:50 am

Laura looked up at him, smiling softly, "I feel weak.." She said, moving her head a little, not use to feeling so weak.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:12 am

He nodded. "You are loosing blood it's not weird that you feel weak." He went down. Kissing her forehead. "Do you want something?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 am

Laura smiled softly when he kissed her forehead, "Not really.." She said, before turning on her side. She then got up slowly, "I hate them so much for doing this to me.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 am

He laughed a bit. "So you hate them for turning you into a 'real' women? Be happy you can have childeren now!" He said sarcasticly. Laying his hand on her upper leg. Brushing it. "Every other female has her periods. So get used to it, every month." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 am

Laura looked at him, nodding at him. She then heard that it comes every month..which made her eyes widen and fall back on the bed. She then sighed, "I always wanted to be able to have children..it just..I always thought I wasn't going to be a 'real' woman." Laura said, sitting back up.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 pm

He shrugged. "Lady problems. That comes with the pregnancy thing, you want to have kids. You'll have to bleed. Simple as 1 2 3." He stood up. "Besides if you are pregnant nine months noo pain no blood nothing.. Though afterwards you will be having your period for some extra weeks."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Laura nodded at him, though she sat all the way up. She looked down, "What..what do you think of me..me being able to have kids now?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm

"I'll have to get used to it...I actually liked the fact that you weren't able to have kids.." He murmered the last part. "But I don't care..really, my princess will become a queen when she has a child so..it will be emotional." He said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Laura kept her head down, "You sure?" She asked, still unsure if he meant it..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 pm

His sarcastic and happy tone slightly faded. He crossed his arms. "No I'm not sure, and to be honest I think you are too young to think about having childeren.."He said looking away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Laura nodded, knowing those words were going to come out of his mouth. Though she understood, she suddenly closed her eyes and leaned forward as the cramp came back.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

His hands covered his face as he burried them in it. "Oh Laura.." He sighed, speaking for himself. As he watched her in pain again. "Go lay down." He slightly pushed her down on her side. Sliding the covers over her. "Just take some rest. The talk about childeren will come later."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Laura laid on the bed, curling into her ball as she tried to make her stomach warm. She shook at sometimes with the pain, though finally warmness calmed her stomach. But she didn't go out of her ball due to she didn't want the pain to come back.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 am

He knelt down. Brushing through her hair."Do you want something to eat or drink?" He asked kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 am

Laura looked at him, nodding slightly, "Something to eat..please?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:48 am

''what do you want princess?'' He asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 am

"Eggs?" She asked, looking at him as she smiled softly back.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 am

''Eggs it is.'' He stood up. Walking to the kitchen. He started to make eggs.

(OOC: Lazyness v.v)
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Laura smiled at him as she laid there, looking at the wall. She was left in her own thoughts, thoughts about being fertile..Her eyes softened..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:19 pm

When he finished he walked back into her room. Carying a plate and a glass with water. He put it down on her nightstand. "There you go, anything else?" He asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Laura looked at him as she sat up to eat. She then shook her head, "No, but thank you for asking." She said, smiling softly at him as she started to eat. Laura looked down, "Sorry for asking about having children..I really shouldn't have asked that.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:28 pm

He shook his head, "no you shouldn't have..." He crossed his arms. "Taking children isn't just something, you will have to care for the child, and what if I have to work, and you have to work. What if our enemies find out and kill the child. I'm having troubles protecting you, not to mention what to do when we would have a child." He looked away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Laura nodded as she looked down. Her eyes softened, "I'm sorry.." She said, understanding what he meant. Though a part of her was upset that he didn't seem to want the child..Which made her scared if they happen to get her pregnant..during all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cramps are a bitch..   Cramps are a bitch.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cramps are a bitch..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: