Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hungover gets hung over

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

Hungover gets hung over Empty
PostSubject: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 am

Garfield walked in to the diningroom. He had sunglasses on and his head was killing him. He had woken up in abush somewhere and had made his way back home. He had no recollection what he did last night. He went to the fridge and took some orange juice, drinking straight from the container. He made himself some bacon and eggs, eating it gladdly.

Amanda walked in the diningroom. "Well somebody had a rough night?" She said mockingly to the man as she went to get coffee and some toast.

Garfield winced hearing her voice ten times louder in his head. "Not so loud!" She just giggeled. They sat down and started to eat their breakfast in peace.

Amanda watched the man, suddenly noticing the bitemark clearly infected on the mans hand. Her eyes narrowed as she remembered what Lorna had told her. She got up and slowly walked behind him. "So you remember anything from last night?" Garfield shook his head. "No, too much booze." Amanda clenched her fists, feeling how they ached to beat the man. "How did you get that bite mark on your hand?" She asked stopping behind him. He looked at his hand and tried to remember. "Some bitch bit me I guess." He said shrugging his shoulders. Something snapped in Amandas head and she slammed the mans head on the plate, making it break. Blood was trickling down from his forehead as she pulled him back up. "That 'bitch' happens to be someone very important to me." She threw him to the floor and cracked her knuckles. "And you violated her. And for that, I will fucking spill your blood, and mop the floor with you, for being the dirtbag you are." She said kicking him in the stomach few times before kicking him to the oposite wall, hitting a small decorative table and making the flowervase fall on his head. She went to pull him up and smacked him against the wall. She touched the cut on his forehead. "Oh, so sorry for making that." She then dug her fingernails across his face, drawing blood. She licked her fingertips, sadistically smirking at him. "Those make too small cuts. Oh!! I know!!" She threw him on the table and got a knife, before getting on top of him, pinning him down. She held the knife to his cheek and cut the word rapist on it. She actually got more excited about his screams. "Not loud enough motherfucker." She said jabing the knife in his thigh. He screamed from the top of his lungs. "Stop it you crazy bitch!!!" He said trying to get her off of him. Suddenly Zazzala ran into the diningroom, having heard the screams. Amanda lookedat her, then back to Garfield. She got up and stood on the table. She gave him a wedgie and hung him up from the lamp hanging over the diningtable. She punched him unconcious and jumped off the table glaring at Zazzala. "If he isn't hanging there when I get back, you better move to another house little bee." She said in a cruel cold tone. Zazzala looked at her, then him. "Yeah, I'm fine with him just hanging there." Amanda smirked and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 am

The next morning Superwoman walked in the diningroom, making herself some coffee. She turned around looking at the man hangign from the lamp. "How's your memory?" The man looked up at her. "Better." He said in a voice that sounded like he was in alot of pain and remorsefull. She smirked and finished her coffee. "Just stay there and think of what you did. I'll be back." She said exiting the room to go to the Xavier to get Lorna.

She sneaked in and went to the rooms, knocking on Lornas door. "Sweety, are you feeling better? There is something I want you to see." She cooed from behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:42 am

Lorna sat up a little, she got up, wincing in pain. Even though it had been three days, she was still in pain, but she had been walking due to help with Pietro and Jason. She walked slowly to the door, opening it, "What is it?" She asked, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 am

She grinned at the girl. "It's a surprise. Come on, I'll show you." She said winking and taking Lornas hand in hers, pulling her with her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 am

Lorna nodded at her, smiling at her as she followed her.

---
At the brotherhood..

Lorna walked into the Dining room, looking up to suddenly gasp and back against the counter behind her. Her eyes wide as she stared at the man who had raped her. Even though he was being hung by his underwear, it still made her scared that she was in the same room as him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 am

Amanda took Lornas hand and squeesed it calmingly. "Don't worry hun, he won't hurt you." She then let go of Lornas hand and climbed on the table. She took the knife from the mans thigh and threw him to the ground. She jumped down next to him and pulled him up on his knees. She walked infront of him and held the knife in her hand. "Anything you want to say?" She asked the man narrowing her eyes threatheningly.

Garfield saw the two women come in. He looked away recocnising the girl. He groaned in pain as Amanda pulled the knife out of his thigh. And oomphed when he was thrown on the floor. He hesitated to look up at the girl, fearing what she would do. Finally he looked up at her and just saw fear. He looked down. "I'm sorry." He said quietly feeling ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 am

Lorna looked at the man, hearing him say sorry made her feel calm. She nodded at him, looking away from him, "I..I can't forgive you for taking something like that away from me.." She said, her voice kind of cold, but more in pain. Lorna's eyes softened as she looked up at Amanda, backing away more from the man.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 am

He looked up at Lorna, then glancing at Superwoman. "Please, if there is anything I can do, please just tell me." He pleaded crawling closer to Lorna and grabbing the leg of her pants.

Amandas eyes widened when he touched Lorna. She kicked him in the face, making him fall back. She then stepped on the hand he had just used. "Touch her again and your hand is the least of your worries." She said aplying more pressure, feeling the bones break under her foot. She held the knife to his face as if trying to decide which eye she was going to blind first. "Got it?!" She got up and went to Lorna. "Come on, lets leave him." She shot one last glare at the man.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am

Lorna's eyes widened when he touched her, moving away from him fast she was against the wall fast. The tears were in her eyes, just staring at the man. She was afraid of him, and the man could purely see it in her eyes. She looked up at Amanda, and before she let Amanda even move after she spoke, she was out of the room fast. Lorna broke down in the next room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:20 am

Amanda ran after Lorna, leaving the man in the diningroom. "Lorna? What's wrong?" She asked conserned, touching her shoulder gently.

He saw how much the girl feared him. Even when the Amazon was there to beat him up, she was still afraid of him. He got up nursing his hand. "I'm never going to drink again." He said as he made his way to get Zazzala to take him to the hospital.

Last edited by Super Woman on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 am

Lorna covered her eyes, putting her face into Amanda's shoulder, "I..I don't want him to touch me ever again, I..I don't..it brings back how much it hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

She hugged her thightly. "If he ever so much as accidentaly touches you, I will break his fingers."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 am

Lorna cried on her shoulder, "I..I hate him.." She whimpered, hugging Amanda now.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 am

She stroked her back comfortingly. "I know little cricket. I hate him too. Just come to me if he ever even looks at you again." She pulled away from the embrace to look at Lornas face, drying her tears. "I will end him then and there."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:48 am

Lorna nodded as she looked at her, nodding her head, "Thank you, Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 am

Amanda looked into Lornas eyes, her eyes soft and smiling warmly. "You are welcome sweety." She hugged her again. "Do you want me to take you home?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:53 am

Lorna hugged her back, before she shook her head, "I wanna stay with you for a couple of the days..I love Pietro..but..I feel you know more of what I'm feeling..if you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:11 am

She smiled and nodded helping Lorna up from the floor. "You can borrow my clothes if you want. Though they are a bit too big for you." She laughed and smiled widely when Lorna did too. They went to Amanddas room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungover gets hung over   Hungover gets hung over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungover gets hung over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Dining Room-
Jump to: