Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When all else fails, try the exit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

When all else fails, try the exit Empty
PostSubject: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Amanda opened the door and put Lorna on the bed. She then went to lock the door behind her. She went to her drawers and pulled out some clean clothes for Lorna. She went to the girl and woke her up gently. "Do you want to take a shower and change?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Lorna opened her eyes, nodding at Amanda's question. Though when she tried to move, she whimpered in pain, gripping the bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Amanda smiled slightly, not knowing what to do or say. She picked Lorna up in her arms again and took her to the bathroom. She filled the bathtub slightly and put Lorna in the water. She washed her and helped her out of the tub. She went to get the clothes. "They are my size, so they will propably be loose on you." She helped Lorna get dressed before carrying her back to the bed and laid her down. She touched Lornas cheek gently. "How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Lorna laid on the bed again, still in a lot of pain, "Not..any better.." She opened her eyes, "I wanted my first time to be special...not..not like that.." She said, before she broke down, covering her face. Lorna felt ashamed, "Pietro is going to be so disappointed in my that I couldn't keep myself safe.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Amanda pulled the girl into a hug. "It is not your fault, it is never your fault." She kissed the top of Lornas head. She rocked the girl slightly in her arms. "You can get through this."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Lorna cried in Amanda's arms, "Why..why did he do that?" She asked through her tears.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 pm

She stroked Lornas hair. "Some men are just pigs. But there are few gems in men too." She looked at Lornas face. "Do you want something?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 pm

"Sleep.." She said tiredly, feeling herself passing out again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 pm

She smiled and layed her down on the bed, pulling the covers over her tightly. She caressed the face of the sleeping girl and got up, going downstairs to the phone. She dialed the number for the Xavier. Someone picked up the phone, she introduced herself with a fake name and asked for Pietro. When he came to the phone she just simply said. "Come over to the brotherhood, I have someone you care for very much here." She said before hanging up. She went back to her room and laid next to Lorna, watching her sleeping face with a sad expreccion.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Pietro rushed to the car as soon as the phone hung up. The speedometer did not dip under 90 the whole way there.

Pietro rushed up to Amanda's room, having recognized her voice on the phone.

Pietro rushed into the room the door banging against the wall. Bye the bed were a pair of bloody jeans and panties. Pietro looked at the bed and saw Amanda holding Lorna comfortingly. Killing whoever the bastard who did this could wait.

Pietro moved to the bed, kneeling by the bed Pietro looked toward Lorna. "Are you Ok?" Pietro knew it was a stupid question but it was all he could ask.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Lorna opened her eyes when she heard her brother's voice, her eyes widening when she realized Amanda told him. She went to speak, but her face deformed into sadness as she started to break down. The pain was there, and she was so ashamed of herself, she felt disgusting and weak. She shook her head, "N-No.." Lorna whimpered, "I-I couldn't fight him off..I-I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Amanda bit her lip, knowing exactly what Lorna was feeling. She pulled her into a hug. "It's not your fault honey. You don't need to apologise."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Pietro watched as Lorna started to cry, and Amanda held her. "Oh Baby Girl this is not your fault." Pietro touched her cheek lightly. "The fact is that no matter how powerful, or how prepared you are you can be made a victim. Our own Father when those humans killed our older sister in that house fire was made a victim and you know how strong he is. You didn't do any thing wrong." Pietro was going to stay here until Lorna was asleep again. Then he was going to pay a visit to this bastard and have Amanda watch Lorna until he could take her home.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Lorna looked at him, hugging Amanda back. Though she wanted her big brother. She stretched her arms a little to Pietro, wanting to be held by him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Amanda let go of Lorna and looked at Pietro, making room for him on the bed. "I should leave you two alone, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Pietro crawled into bed next wrapping his arms around Lorna. "Thanks," Pietro felt Lorna tense as Amanda began to leave. "but you don't have too leave. Lorna called you to start with. You make her feel safe. Please stay." Pietro looked at Amanda asking her to stay and help him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Lorna hugged her brother, letting her head rest in his chest. Though she looked up fast and tensed when Amanda said she was suggesting to leave. Though Pietro said everything she was going to say, but in his own kind of way. Her eyes begged Amanda to stay. Her head still against her brother's chest.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm

She took Lornas hand, holding it in hers. "I won't leave if you don't want me to." She caressed Lornas hand with her thumb. "Do you want to tell your brother what happened?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Pietro petted Lorna's hair. He waited for her to speak. He wasn't going to push. "Lorna, you don't have to tell me anything, you don't want too. I won't be mad at you, and I'm not leaving your side until you want me too. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Lorna looked up at Pietro, she nodded at him. She then explained to him what happened. How the man needed help due to he was drunk, and he looked harmless until he grabbed her breast..And then she fought with him until he knocked her head into the tree, making her loose consciousness for a bit..And then punched her in the face, leaving her with a right black eye. And how..how he took advantage of how she got weak..The tears falling from her eyes, she then told him what the man looked like...

After the story, she went move a bit more to be more comfortable, only to wince in pain and shriek a little. She started to cry again, gripping her brother's shirt tighter.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Pietro shushed and whispered words of comfort to her as she cried, and gripped his shirt in pain. He shifted Lorna into his lap gently so she was sitting on his upper thighs. Amanda continued to hold her hand, comforting her as she spoke and then as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Lorna sat there, crying, not wanting to talk about it anymore. She then after a while, fell asleep softly in her brother's arms. Having a few tears leave her face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Pietro lifted Lorna into his arms. "I'm going to take her back to the Mansion. Thank you so much for taking care of her." Pietro thanked Amanda. He carried her out to his car and gently placed her in the passenger seat. Pietro drove slowly back to the house. He carried her carefully up to her room and laid her down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When all else fails, try the exit   When all else fails, try the exit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When all else fails, try the exit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Superwoman's Room-
Jump to: