Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not your fault..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

''I am, so sorry again Laura..It is all my fault.''

Laura laid there, gripping his shirt, "It..isn't your fault..We..we didn't know he would show up...and do what he did...It isn't your fault..it's his.." She said, looking into his eyes, "Don't..you dare say this is your fault.." She said, before she gasped in pain and buried her head into the pillow. Underneath the covers, Slade could see her moving her legs as she buried her face in pain. Laura gasped in pain more and more, "Make it go away.." She said those four painful words..

Those four words..that no one knew how to make it go away..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm

He looked at her with allot of pain in his eyes. He saw her burry her face in her pillow. Fweling her move allot.. Make the pain go away.. "Laura.. Rol on your back.." She looked at him confused. He sighed. Putting his two hands against each other he moved them fast against each other making the warm. As he layed one hand on her lower stomach. Taking in deep breaths. "Take deep breaths in and out slowly.." As he felt his hand grow warmer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Laura watched him rub his hands together, wincing a bit when he felt his hand lay on her stomach. She took deep breaths in and out slowly, like he said. She felt the warm calming whatever pain was in her lower stomach. Laura kept doing the breathing, her face slowly going calm as the pain started to stop and she didn't move as much. Her eyes looked up at him, "How are you doing this?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:05 pm

He smiled. "It is a old trick, it is alternative healing. You don't have to have powers to do so. I put my warm hand on the area you feel pain. And with my energie I lead the so called 'bad' energie out that area and it flows through me. I'll have to keep my feet at the ground and than the energie flows down to the earth. Though not many people like to use it, due to they are scared of the alternative.." He smiled. Brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Laura nodded, laying there as the pain went away. She grabbed his hand softly, looking up at him, "Thank you..for saving me..and..and I'm sorry I let them make me..fertile.." She said, feeling the tears form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 pm

He felt the anger build up again. "Those bastards shouldn't have taken you there. Don't worry one they I'll find them all and kill them. They shouldn't mistreat you that way." He looked at her seeing the tears form in her eyes. He calmed down. He sighed kissing her forehead softly. Making the kiss last somewhat longer. Before he laid his forehead against hers. Closing his eyes. "I'm sorry Laura. Please don't cry."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Laura closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. She still had his hand in hers, "It's okay..it's not your fault." She said, keeping her eyes closed. Laura suddenly felt the urge to need to go to the bathroom, "S-Slade..I need to go to the bathroom.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 pm

He let go off her. Looking into her eyes. "Do you need help?" He asked sitting up. He held out his hand in case she did need help.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Laura nodded, getting up, before she felt the pain in her lower stomach again. She winced grabbing his hand, "Y-Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm

He helped her sit up. Putting on arm around her waist for comfort. He slowly stood up with her. Setting little steps. Just to make sure she wouldn't get too much pain. As the reached the bathroom. He opened the door. Helping her in. "I think you can do the rest yourself. He smiled weak. Getting some painkillers out of the medical cabinet. "And I think you'll need some painkillers." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Laura nodded and indeed the rest of her business. She went to stand up, stopping when she looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes went into her stomach, "What are we going to do now?" She asked, her eyes not leaving her stomach. Laura didn't know what was going to happen..And how much she had said she wanted to be able to have kids..She never wanted to get fertile like this..Even when she was somewhat fine with not being fertile..But now..now she was..and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 am

He had left the bathroom. When she was done he had came back. he sighed. "I don't know.." Walkung over her he laid his hand on hers which she had on her stomach. Just looking into her eyes. "I'm sure you will be fine."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 am

Laura looked up at him, staring into his eyes. She nodded, before she suddenly fell to her knees when the pain struck again. Her arms were now around her stomach, hugging her self as she bended forward. She wasn't use to this pain at all, and it made her whimper, and groan in pain.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 am

he watched her fall down. Bending down on one knee. As he rubbed her back. ''It's all going to be okay..Don't worry, The pain will fade soon..'' He stood up. Taking a glass and filling it with water, He took a painkiller out of the plastic little box, Sitting down as he handed her the glass and the painkiller. ''Just take a painkiller..I'm sure it'll fade soon..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 am

Laura nodded, she took the glass and put the painkiller in her mouth, then took a sip of the water. She took the painkiller, looking up at him as she put the glass on the sink. She looked back to the floor, "I think it's time to get out of the bathroom.." Laura said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 am

He nodded at her. Picking her up bridal style. ''You need rest.'' He smiled weakly. As he carried her out of the bathroom into the bedroom, He laid her down on the bed. ''Just be a nice sleeping beauty.'' He smirked as he pulled the covers over her body. ''Don't worry I'll take care of you.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:16 am

Laura looked at him, smiling back at him. She laid on the bed, laughing softly at his little joke. She then looked up at him, smiling at him as she nodded, "Thank you.." Laura said, as she slowly and gently rolled to her side, taking his hand as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:23 am

He squeezed her hand a little, Seeing her fall asleep. He sighed. Waiting for her to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not your fault.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not your fault..   Not your fault.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not your fault..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: