Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disrespect

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Disrespect - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disrespect   Disrespect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm

She sighed, "I know what you mean.' She muttered and then turned away, "Until next time." She called out over her shoulder before she left.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect   Disrespect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

She smiled a crooked smile nodding her goodbyes to the girl. She turned around to leave, only to be stopped by some girl. "ummm.... c-could I have your autograph.... p-please." The girl asked shyly. Amanda smirked and signed her name on the girls note book. She then pulled the girls face closer and kissed her cheek. "I'll do one better. Have fun." She said patting the girls head before leaving for good.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect   Disrespect - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Chloe smiled, well she was certainly different but hey maybe Oliver needed that She thought before fully leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disrespect   Disrespect - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disrespect
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville High School-
Jump to: