Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loathing, unadulterated loathing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Loathing, unadulterated loathing Empty
PostSubject: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 am

Amanda went to train. She had moved her training to the early morning, knowing nobody would be up. She started to warm up and did some push ups and ran some laps around the training ground. She then started to pound on the training dummy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 am

Laura wanted to get some of her stuff, knowing she wouldn't be going back to the brotherhood for a while. She walked through the training grounds, stopping when she saw Amanda..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 am

Amanda saw someone standing there and looking at her. She stopped her task and turned to look at the intruder, freezing when she saw it was Laura. "Laura? How are you?" She tried to sound casual.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 am

Laura just narrowed her eyes at her, walking again as she tried to pass her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 am

She sighed deeply in frustration, putting her arm infront of Laura. "We are going to talk about it wether you want it or not. So go ahead, yell, scream, hit. Whatever works for you. Just not the face please."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am

Laura stopped, looking at her, "What? Talk about how when both men I love decided to rape you?" She said, pushing her arm away from her. Though she moved Amanda's arm too fast, making the muscle in her arm tighten. Sending pain through Amanda's arm.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:28 am

Amanda grabbed her arm, wincing in pain. "You are blaming me for that?!" She narrowed her eyes at the girl, and straightened herself to her full height. She slapped Laura on the cheek. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I WANTED ANY OF THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME!!! THAT IS JUST SICK!!!" She was shaking in rage now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

Laura stood there, narrowing her eyes at her, "You could have pushed them off.." She then let her claws come out, "Ever slap me again during this, and I won't hesitate." She said as she put her claws right underneath her chin.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 am

She looked at the claws with deep loathing. "Your dear Adam caught me at a really bad moment. I was sick and weak, I wasn't able to do much resisting! And your latest finding said he would cut my head off if I kept fighting him! And though I am atatched to my body, I love my life more!" She said her voice full with venom.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 am

"Just stay away from him, and fuck your own boyfriend." She said, backing up as she started to walk, though her claws were still out. Telling her if she tried anything, she'd be shredded in half.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 am

"Just tell him to leave ME alone, and we will get along peachy!!!" She yelled after Laura. She then turned around and went to punch the training dummy. Her fist punched a huge dent on the dummy, and her fist started bleeding. She kept punching the dummy with both fists, until she slumped to the ground clenching her bleeding fists. She started crying.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 am

Lorna wanted to go to the mall, stopping when he heard someone crying. She turned to see Amanda was crying. Her eyes scanned to see if everything was okay. She ran to Amanda, "What's wrong!?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am

Amanda snapped her head up quickly and started to wipe her tears away, getting the blood smeared on her cheeks. "Nothing, just hurt my fists." She said quietly and looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 am

Lorna shivered at the blood, before shaking her head, "Don't lie to me, what's wrong." She said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 am

She looked the girl in the eyes and smiled weakly. "It would just shock you."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

"Tell me anyway.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 pm

She looked up at Lorna before looking away. "I got raped. Twice. And there is this girl who Loves both of those men. She blames me. I feel weak and stupid already for it. I really don't want to hear that shit from her."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Her eyes widened, before they softened as she hugged her, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

She hugged her back. "Thank you, and I'll survive." She said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:11 pm

She smiled back, "Come on let's go inside and talk." She said, smiling as she helped her up and walked inside as they talked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loathing, unadulterated loathing   Loathing, unadulterated loathing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loathing, unadulterated loathing
Page 1 of 1