Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleeding rage..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Jason held himself on top of her, moving his head away. Noticing their positions he flustered a dark red color, "Do we want to do this?" He asked, he was surely game but it wasn't a man's decision when a woman was ready. It was hers.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Artemis looked at him, blushing when she realized their position. Though she was okay for it move further, she had feelings for Jason..Strong feelings..She nodded at him, "I'm fine with it..if your fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Jason quickly moved done, kissing her once more before moving his lips down her face and to her collarbone. He bit it lightly, not enough to hurt but enough to leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Artemis kissed him back, blushing harder when he moved his lips down to her collarbone. She moaned when she felt him bite her lightly, "I'm guessing your fine with this.." She whispered..
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 pm

"Of course." He moved his mouth to her ear and spoke it lightly. He moved his mouth from her ear, taking his hand and sliding it down her torso. He slowly grabbed the hem of her shirt, sliding it up lightly. His tends touched her stomach, it twitched against his touch. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Artemis twitched at his touch, something she never did before, which made her blush harder. Her cheeks reached the fullest red it could go.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:44 pm

"This should be fun." He said lightly, moving her shirt up higher to exposing her bra. Jason took one hand to trace along the lining of the bra. The goosebumps that rose on her skin excited him slightly, "You're... so sensitive. This is great." He said in a purring noise, finding she reacted well to it.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Artemis felt her body flinch again at his touch. She then moaned softly when she heard him purr, "I'm sensitive due to how your pleasuring me, hun.."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Jason snorted, "Don't have to be so forward about it. Lie to me, make me work for the noise." He purred out, lightly in a seductive tone. His leaned his weight onto his knees which straddled Artemis. He took his hands and slowly massaged her abdomen. She seemed too tense, too full of rage to really get a great time out of it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:25 pm

[[OOC Lazzyy..]]

Artemis looked at him, wanting moan but he didn't let it escape her mouth. Though when me massaged her, she calmed down, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 pm

"You're way to tense. How anyone ever got you to orgasm is beyond me." He muttered out, watching her muscles twitch for slight touch. he moved off of her, kneeling next to her in the bed, "Turn off, you're getting a complete back massage. I can't understand how anyone could get you to orgasm under such stress. Come on, over." He gestured for her to turn over.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Artemis looked at him, she had never orgasmed while not being tensed. She rolled onto her stomach, laying her head on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding rage..   Bleeding rage.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleeding rage..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Artemis's Room-
Jump to: