Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A huge risk to take..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 pm

He felt tears form in his eyes as he pulled her into an embrace. "I just wish you could be part of it." He burried his face into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Laura's eyes widened, feeling the tears form in her eyes, hugging him back. She buried her face into his shoulder, "Remember what you said..It's not my time.." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:03 pm

He pulled away from the hug. "I know, I meant in my new life, not in death." He wiped his eyes trying to stop the tears. "I tried so hard not to cry." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:05 pm

She laughed a little wiping his tears, feeling the tears escape her eyes. She looked at him, "I'll be with you always.." Laura whispered.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:16 pm

He kissed her cheek softly. "Thank you Laura, for everything." He pulled her closer as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Is there something you would like to know before I go? I could tell now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Laura blushed, looking at him before she was pulled into a hug. She pulled away, looking at him, "No..but, is there anything you want to do before you have to leave?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm

"Well I would love to kiss you, but that would make leaving even more difficult." He said softly stroking her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Laura looked at him, shaking her head light, "A kiss goodbye won't bother me..it would hurt..but at least I get to kiss you goodbye." She whispered, resting her hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:30 pm

He smiled, and pulled her to sit on his lap. "I'm sure TJ's girlfriend wont mind if I use his lips then." He said jokingly as he slowly pulled her closer kissing her lips softly before deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Laura felt him move her to sit on his lap. She was in a position to where she was laying on him almost, her eyes didn't leave his. She smiled at his joke, before closing her eyes as she kissed him back, kissing him goodbye. Her hand rested on his cheek, letting him deepen the kiss. Even if he was in a different body, his kiss was still the same.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:40 pm

He caressed her cheek with his hand, as he softened the kiss again as he pulled away. He leaned his forehead against hers, keeping his eyes closed. He sighed deeply. "Maybe I should go now."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Laura kept her eyes closed, letting him pull away slowly. She kept her forehead against his, "That's only up to you..but, you should say goodbye to Canary too..She deserves that.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:44 pm

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "You think so?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Laura nodded, "Yes..she is holding your child after all.." She whispered, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:52 pm

He nodded, smiling slightly. "I bet she will freak out." He stroked her face once again and moved her out of his lap. "I better go. I don't have much time and soon TJ will be missed." He said laughing as he put on the socks and shoes, and pulled the pant legs down. He stood up facing her. "I love you Laura. I want you to always remember that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

She stood up, before she looked at him.

"I love you Laura. I want you to always remember that."

Laura smiled, feeling the tears form, "I love you too, and I will always love you..Even when I move on, you'll still hold a special place in my heart.." She said, before she walked to him, closing her eyes as she leaned in, and kissed him one final time. Kissing the final goodbye kiss.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:58 pm

He savoured the kiss, pulling her closer deepening the kiss. He then let the kiss fade out, and pulled away from her lips. He looked deep in her eyes. "I have to go." He laughed slightly. "In this part I would say I see you later, but that might be too much." He smiled warmly to her. "Good luck Laura, and be happy. That is all I ask." He said turning and walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm

She felt him deepen the kiss, making her wrap her arms around him. She pulled slowly away when he did, unwrapping her arms around him. Laura looked at him, nodding at him, "Goodbye.." She said, "And don't forget to say goodbye to Canary.." She said, smiling, "And I promise to be happy no matter what..Bye..Adam.." Laura said, watching him walk off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 pm

"Goodbye Laura. I love you. And I'll visit Canary before I go, don't worry." He smiled warmly as he walked away, holding his tears in. When he reached the place he found TJ at he got out of his body. The guy looked like he just woke up from a daydream. TJ reached his hand to his lips. "Why do I taste cherry?" He asked in confusion. He then continued where he was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A huge risk to take..   A huge risk to take.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A huge risk to take..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2