Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Nickeeta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

From Nickeeta Empty
PostSubject: From Nickeeta   From Nickeeta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Oh man hey guys! I hooked up the Internet just to write this so I gotta be quick.

I guess I should have a good explanation for why I've been gone so long but I don't. All I can say is my family (mom and aunt) is feuding and I don't know how long I will be able to stay here... I may have to leave with my mom to Canada. Also, in a revolt against everyone, my aunt has capped the Internet so it's been mostly unavailable to us.

I will be able to go to library Monday though so even though Round 2 in the drawing contest has ended, I still would like to show you guys my chibi drawings if that's okay...? Also, I want to apologize to not getting to role-play with you, Dimitri. I'm sure it would've been epic and Hannah, I am working on your b-day videos but I hope I can get to the library in time to have it up by then ;-; (Thank goodness you don't need Internet to edit on vegas!)

Anyways, I better wrap this up because my aunt will be home in 15 minutes and it'll be hell if she finds me on the computer. I have to sneak and use it when she's not home which is 12-hour within the day so that's not too bad but this situation is very stressful and not doing wonders for my blood sugar (diabetic here). Sorry about my rambling. I just want you guys to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you guys. I hope to talk with you all Monday!! <333

P.S.: Can someone tell the others on RoL that I miss them too? Thanks!
I love you ~Nickeeta

Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

From Nickeeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Nickeeta   From Nickeeta Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm

In case you're wondering, no I didn't write that I just copied and pasted it from 10 doors the other rp she's in soo some of the info may not make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net

From Nickeeta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Things that may come up...-
Jump to: