Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrified and new starts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Terrified and new starts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrified and new starts   Terrified and new starts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 am

Kara's eyes were wide, before she softened at them, "I'm so sorry, Pietro.." She said, looking down at James. She looked back at him, "Well even if your father didn't raise you, you raised yourself to be a gentleman. You just got to work on that little problem you have, but I have no doubt you'll fix it." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and new starts   Terrified and new starts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:19 am

Pietro smiled at the compliment. "Thanks Kara. Ok I have a question. And you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but how did you end up with Logan? I mean obviously you guys get along." Pietro nodded to James. "But Wolverine always seemed kind of... mean, back when I was in school. How did he end up with a sweet woman like you?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and new starts   Terrified and new starts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 am

Kara smiled, laughing softly, before looking at him. Her smile was kind, "It just happened..We kept helping each other out, and it just happened." She said, her eyes smiling with her smile, "He sweet, but he isn't sweet to people who hurt him, or he doesn't trust." She said, looking down at James who was sleeping in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and new starts   Terrified and new starts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 am

Pietro nodded in understanding. "Back home I never really tried to hurt him. I fought with his students a lot but I never tried to really injure them when we fought. It was always more about making fun of them then hurting them, back in school."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and new starts   Terrified and new starts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrified and new starts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: