Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dropping off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Pietro stood outside the X-Mansion with a number of boxes of Lorna's things.

He rang the bell and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Bruce opened that door, wondering why people even bothered to ring door bells anymore. He saw Pietro, the guy that saved him, standing in front of him, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm

"Hey," Pietro greeted semi politely. He recognize the guy in front of him as the man that had rushed in when Amanda had attached him and Artemis almost a month and a half ago.

"My little sister moved in here. I just came by to drop them off." Pietro rubbed the back of his head nervously. When he had come he had been half petrified that Artemis would answer the door, and half hopeful. Well this probably worked out for the best, This guy probably didn't want him to stick around anyway.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 pm

"Lorna's brother I assume?" He asked lightly, trying to gain a connection behind his damsel in distress days.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Pietro grinned and nodded. "Yep that's me." Pietro then realized that he hadn't really introduced himself.

"Oh sorry." Pietro stuck out his hand. "I'm Pietro Maximoff. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Bruce nodded, taking his hand, "I'm Bruce Wayne, Batman to everyone." He let the side of his mouth curl up, wondering if the man would react in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Pietro scrunched his eyes for a second. He knew that name. Then recognition hit.

"Oh right. You were the guy that was turned into a women. I see your back to your old self. Too bad you were a very hot girl." Pietro grinned jokingly at the guy so he knew Pietro wasn't being really serious.

"I'll just move these inside." Pietro nodded to the boxes before picking them up and moving them inside stepping past Bruce carefully.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

"I would kick your ass, but I'm unfortunately not up to it." Bruce moved to the side of the doorway to let Pietro bring the boxes in.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Pietro grinned and chuckled as he put the boxes down. Some guys just couldn't take a joke.

"You should take it as a compliment. You might not think so but I actually have very high standards. And the fact that you kept flashing me by accident didn't help."

Pietro grinned. He had always loved testing authority and the way this guy moved and held himself screamed authority.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Bruce rolled his eyes, "Sure, I'm the handsome brooding man to women and a very hot women to men..." Bruce laughed lightly, "I guess I can work both angles." Bruce paused when he said he kept flashing him. He stayed silent for a moment, trying to think of something to say in retaliation, but didn't honestly care enough, "Well, topic change. Thanks for the saving though... how did you find me? The basement was pretty out of the way." Bruce covered his mouth to cough, he almost wanted to curse. The Titan in his blood was acting up again.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Pietro grinned at the guys sudden need for a topic change, but then he frowned thinking of Harley.

"Harley." Pietro answered. "She just broke-up with Joker and decided she wanted to show him she didn't need him so we had sex in the med lab. Then she decided taking his new 'toy' would be fun, so she took me down there. Joker was shot on the floor so she went to him, I saw a naked girl in a basement with two very creepy looking guys, so I just took you to my room. This world maybe based on my own but the fact that the brotherhood house had a ball room, gave me pause about taking you anywhere until you had cloths."

Pietro crossed his arms as he spoke looking out the window, he missed Harley she had been so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm

"I heard about Harley. Joker snapped quite harshly and blamed me for the death and shot me." Bruce coughed lightly, clearing his throat, "Jason killed him though, if he didn't already tell people." Bruce said the last part slowly, he wasn't proud of his adopted son, but after what the Joker had done... he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Pietro nodded his head. "I knew Joker was dead but I didn't know who did it. No one tells me anything." Pietro shrugged. "I'm glad he's dead though. My only regret is I didn't do it myself."

Pietro looked around the room calmly. "The only reason Jason got a crack at him is because Lorna and Harley stopped me from beating him to death."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Bruce sighed, "Would you have really beaten him to death in front of Lorna? You could have done more harm to her than good you realize."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Pietro turned to Bruce with cold eyes. Pietro tried to pretend, he tried to deny it, but the fact remand that Pietro had been trained to be a soldier since he was five and his father had forced his and Wanda's mutations. He knew without a shadow of a doubt that he could kill and not care, if he had to.

"If I hadn't come in when I did the damage done to Lorna would have been far worse then watching me beat down Joker. Besides even though I know I probable would have killed him, that wasn't what I was trying to do. If I had wanted to just kill him I would have just snapped his neck. I wanted him to suffer. That gave Lorna a chance to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Bruce looked back into his cold eyes, the eyes of a solider. His eyes showed everything yet nothing at all, "You're just a solider, a pawn of something or someone bigger, but Lorna never was. Lorna never had to suffer like you... do you honestly think even if she tried that she'd subdue you? I'm giving her credit, but you, a trained man, against her a delicate flower of a woman. She's never had to really, truly punch someone to obey a command. She's not like you, Pietro. You need to remember that more than anyone else." Bruce blinked slowly, hoping what he was saying was really getting through. He'd hate to have Pietro turn and hate him for the words he currently spoke.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Pietro did not feel offended when he was compared to a pawn. He knew from a young age what he was, for the longest time he believed that was all he could ever be. He knew better know, at least to an extent.

Pietro's eyes softened. "I know that. At first I was angry she was leaving, but I thought about it. And I knew why she couldn't stay. She can't keep her guard up like I can, it's the opposite of why I couldn't come here. She can't watch her back and I can't stop. I tried to treat her like she was my twin Wanda. But if you think I'm bad," Pietro smirked, "then you would be terrified of Wanda. I think that's why Lorna ended up the way she did. Our father hardened me and Wanda too much, and after realizing what he had done, he was too soft on Lorna."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Bruce listened silently, "I understand, though you know I'll never understand on a true level." Bruce wondered what he would have been like with the guidance of his parents, certainly not Batman. Maybe he'd be exactly like his persona, maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 pm

"Yeah, well I've always been a firm believer in only you, know your own and understand your own story." Pietro said casual.

Pietro wandered around the room. It still amazed him how similar this place was to back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dropping off Empty
PostSubject: Re: dropping off   dropping off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dropping off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: