Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shower time.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Shower time. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 pm

He smiled at her, He couldn't keep his eyes off her when she took back on her clean clothes. He cleared his throat looking back at his boxer putting it back on. He ran his fingers through his hair.

Last edited by Deathstroke on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:50 pm

Laura finished putting on her clothes turning around to look at him. She leaned against the counter, "So, what now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm

He looked back at her a little bit confused look before recovering. Shaking his head. ''Erhm..What do you want to do?'' He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:04 pm

"I really don't know.." She said, looking down as she thought. She then looked back up at him, "Want to get to know each other better?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:18 pm

He nodded. ''Good idea.'' He walked towards her kissing her cheek. ''Tell me more about you?'' He asked looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Laura blushed as he kissed her cheek. He made her blush so easily, which made her smile. She looked at him, "Well one thing so you don't get worried. I can't get pregnant, due to experiments and the people who created me didn't want me to breed." She said, "And I killed many people because of those people, and sometimes I wasn't aware I was doing it..Which is why I'm also called known as Weapon x-23, cause I was a weapon for killing." Laura kept her eyes on him, "And I have been alone most of my life..I only had two people who I loved..but they both were forced away from me..one with death and one just left." She said, her eyes softening as she looked at him, "And it's hard for me to open up to people..unless I'm interested in them."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 pm

He looked at her with great sorry in his eyes. That this young woman had been through that much. He layed one hand on her cheek caressing it with his thumb. "And I have been alone most of my life..I only had two people who I loved..but they both were forced away from me..one with death and one just left." He couldn't believe it. After she was done talking her pulled her into a hug. ''I'm sorry that has happened to you, You are no weapon..And I am sorry to hear about your loss..But know that that other person did not deserve you if he or she just left you be, While if that person was so important to you he or she should know that you have been alone for too long.'' He did not know what he was doing, He would just leave her be after the sex but somehow...He was drawn to her and he did not want to go away. Holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Laura looked at him, before she felt him pull her into a hug. She hugged him back, resting her head against his chest. Her eyes softened a lot, hearing the words he spoke to her.

"I'm sorry that has happened to you, You are no weapon..And I am sorry to hear about your loss..But know that that other person did not deserve you if he or she just left you be, While if that person was so important to you he or she should know that you have been alone for too long."

She hugged him tighter, showing him how much she appreciated those words. Her head buried into his chest now. Something about him made her calm, made her feel safe. She was interested in him, and didn't want to be out of his arms. Laura pulled away a little, looking up at him, "What about you? I want to learn some stuff about you too." She said, keeping her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:08 pm

He brushed some hair out her face. "What about you? I want to learn some stuff about you too." He swallowed. ''There isn't much to learn about me.....'' He looked away. ''At least nothing what you want to know...'' He sighed. Looking back at her. ''Maybe another time..later but not now.'' Caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Laura nodded, "Okay." she said, smiling softly as he caressed her cheek. She let her hand gently go on top of his, "Tell me when you think it's the right time to tell." She said, giving him a understanding smile.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

He smiled back at her when he saw her smile. Kissing her lips softly before grabbing her legs and throwing her over his shoulder. ''Come on Laura! Time to punish you.'' He smirked walking out of the bathroom he slapped her butt.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Laura kissed him back, only to shriek as he threw her over his shoulder. She laughed, shrieking when he slapped her butt, "Now why am I being punished?" She asked in a flirting tone.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm

He let her slid off his shoulder pinning her against the wall. ''I don't know..I suppose you could tell me?'' He grinned. Kissing her neck. He let on hand slid down to her but squeezing it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Laura blushed, feeling her front get pinned against the wall. Her eyes narrowed sexually, "I'm guessing for teasing you earlier?" She asked, before she felt a moan escape her mouth as he kissed her neck. Her cheeks went a little redder when he squeezed her butt.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

He smirked. Her moan sounded like music in his ear. ''Maybe. Or for being so adorable when you blush.'' He pushed her harder into the wall but without hurting her. He licked her neck, biting on it now and than. He turned her around kissing her hard. Sliding his tongue into her mouth twirling around with hers.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Laura blushed even more, feeling him push her harder into the wall. She closed her eyes as she moaned, feeling him lick and bite her neck. She kissed him immediately back as he kissed her hard. Laura moaned softly during the kiss, enjoying the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

He heard her soft moan. Letting his hands caress almost every part of her body. Turning around pulling her closer to him. Letting his hands travel up and down. Squeezing her butt. He did not know whether this was love or lust or he cared for this woman..Remembering his first 'love' how she had turned her back at him. He bit her lower lip. Shaking the thought out of his head. He moaned at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Laura wrapped her arms around him, making her body move closer to him. She loved how she felt while kissing him. She didn't know what this kiss meant, if she liked him, loved him or was it just plain lust..All she did know she felt safe in his arms, and she didn't want the kiss to end. When he heard his moan, she backed up a little bit, bringing him with her. Laura's back was now against the wall, pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 pm

He enjoyed the kiss as much as she did. Even though he pulled away. He looked into her eyes brushing her cheek again he kissed her forehead. Lifting her up, He brought her to the bed. Laying down gently, He than layed beside her. ''Let's save the next round for another time.'' He winked at her. Pulling her close to him. ''How about a nap?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Laura looked at him, smiling when he kissed her forehead. She laid on the bed, looking at him as she nodded, "Okay." She whispered, smirking a little as he winked at her. Laura buried her head into his chest when he pulled her close to him, "A nap sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 pm

He caressed her head. ''Sleep well than.'' He closed his eyes. Waiting for her to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shower time.   Shower time. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shower time.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6