Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

raw meat on the table

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

raw meat on the table Empty
PostSubject: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 am

Pietro laid out on the dinning room table similar to what he had done the first night he arrived, except this time he had a bottle of whiskey rather then a mixed drink. This wasn't a big deal though as it took him three or four bottle of alcohol before he was drunk.

It had been a week since Artemis had broken up with him. He knew he needed to move on but he just didn't know how. He had never felt that way about a woman before and he didn't know were to go from here. So he jut brought the bottle to his lips and took another swig.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:41 am

She walked in the dining room. Smiling when she saw the alcohol lined up on the table. "I seem to have a sixth sense regarding alcohol. Everytime I see you here you always have a bottle of something with you." She said laughing as she took one bottle and joined in the drinking. She took one long swig and slammed the bottle on the table before sitting on the table. "What's troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am

Pietro knew he would have to tell her, she would not be shrugged off like his sister.

Pietro sighed. "Artemis broke up with me last week, and before you say anything yes my feelings went a little deeper then sex. I'm trying to figure out how to move on." Pietro scrunched up his eyes in confusion. "I just... don't know how. It's never really been an issue before." Pietro took another long swig of his whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 am

She crossed her legs and laid the arm on which she kept the bottle on her knee and her other arm ontop of the other arm. "I knew it. But trust me it's for the best. Getting your feelings mixed up with the heroes is never a good thing." She took another drink of her bottle.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Pietro nodded. "Yeah, I should have know. In my world when Avalanche dated Kitty nothing went right and that was before the death matches were thrown into the mix." Pietro took another drink. "Besides hero's have always been a self-righteous group. Made me sick. How they always have the moral high ground. Theses are death matches, dammit. It's live or die their is no moral high ground. And yet they still build one up!" Pietro was yelling on the table by the end of his rant. He then chugged a good portion of the bottle down, leaving almost nothing left.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:17 pm

She took a sip. "All heroes do, it's what separates them from us villains. It's annoying, but you can always work that to your advantadge." She tapped his thigh before getting up from the table herself. "It gets better."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Pietro finished of his first bottle and grabbed another,sitting up. He started to unwrap it. "How exactly does it get better?" Pietro asked bitterly. He felt her tap his leg but he didn't want to assume anything. Amanda was powerful and if he even suggested what he thought she was suggesting and she wasn't she'd kick his ass. "Cause from where I'm sitting it pretty much just sucks."

Pietro watched Amanda as she moved. Physically the only similarity Amanda had with Artemis was the long hair. She was taller then him, her breasts were big, her hips rounder her thighs thicker from the muscle. And yet there were still similarities. They both walked with grace, and strength. It was confusing to try to think about even not being drunk yet.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 pm

She went to the cabinets and leaned down to the bottom cabinet, taking out a pack of salted nuts. She wasn't aware her dress was riding up a bit. She opened the bag and popped some nuts in her mouth. "It will, I don't know how, but it will. You just pick yourself up and try again." She jumped up on the counter and crossed her legs again, accidently revealing her panties briefly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Pietro loved when she bent over. If her dress were just a little shorter or she bent a little lower he would have seen her covered pussy. When she crossed her legs she also showed off her black panties which was great to.

Pietro remembered the first time they meet. He had told her she was magnificent. That was still true. Maybe they could have a laugh while he simultaneously tried getting back up on the horse, or in this case woman. And if she wasn't interested it will just be a nostalgic joke between teammates.

"You're magnificent, you know that." Pietro tipped his bottle to her smirking and then chugged about half of it down.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 pm

She was taking a sip of her drink, looking at him from the corner of her eye as she swallowed. "I know." She said flattered about the compliment starting to play with her hair, letting it down from the ponytail. She switched the other leg ontop of the other, showing her panties again.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Pietro smirked as she showed her underwear to him again. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern. If she flashed him one more time he was going to assume she did it on purpose, and he would move in. This was getting fun it had been awhile since he had tried to interpret a woman on the fly.

"I know you know, and just like the first time I said it, I'm saying it now so you know that I still know that. Even after the laps in judgment with Artemis." Pietro smirked and took a sip from his bottle. He sat up more and tuned toward her so they could continued talking.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm

She narrowed her eyes slightly, but in a seductive way. "Is you flattery trying to get you somewhere?" She lifted her eyebrow as she leaned forward, bringing out her rack a bit. "Like in my pants?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Pietro smirked harder as she showed of her cleavage. "Except when I am in an official relationship my flattery is always trying to get me some were." Pietro nodded his head toward her. "Usually into a hot woman's pants, or in this case up a skirt and into some skimpy black panties."

He smirked and looked at her cleavage openly, before taking another drink and going back to staring.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:20 pm

She smirked uncrossing her legs, and neatly keeping her knees together. She followed his gaze and saw it landing on her cleavage. She put her hand on her to her cleavage, slowly pulling it down revealing her boobs more to him. She was smirking widely. "How do you know the color of my panties?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Pietro got off the table and sat next to her. He laid his free hand on her knee and rubbed circles with his thumb.

He smirked as she started to flash more of her breasts. "You flashed me twice when you were crossing an recrossing your legs, but lets be fair. Black would be a good guess for any woman in this house except my baby sister who's underwear I don't want to ever consider."

Pietro smirked and took another sip from his bottle, before putting it down.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 pm

She looked at his hand on her knee before looking him in the eyes. "I did? Ooops..." She said putting her hand to her mouth, but not meaning her words. She pushed her bottle a bit farther, so she wouldn't knock it over. She slowly spread her legs a bit keeping her eyes locked with his. "What are you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Pietro smirked as she opened her leg for him. He moved his hand down the inside of her thigh quickly cupping her pussy though her panties.

"What ever you'll let me." Pietro said before kissing her hard on the mouth and forcing his tongue in before she could stop him. His tongue wrestled with her's as he moved inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:48 pm

She allowed him to kiss her. Welcoming his tongue with hers. She arched her back a bit feeling him touch her pussy. She pulled away from the kiss, looking into his eyes. "I like it when men chase me." She then jumped off the counter and sat on the diningtable, smirking seductively at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Pietro smirked, he did love chasing. Pietro stood and positioned himself between her spread legs. He grabbed her ass and pulled her flush against him, her breast pillowed against his chest. Pietro began to suck hard on her neck and massaged her ass as he rubbed his hardening cock against her covered snatch.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:12 pm

She enjoyed his kisses on her neck, she leaned her head back exposing more of her neck to him. She felt herself get wet. She let her hand go up and down his chest, digging her nails into his chest a little bit through his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Pietro smirked as he sucked and bit on her neck more. He loved that she was scratching at him. He'd had to encourage Artemis to do that.

He moved his hands down her thighs and wrapped them around his waist. He then moved his hands back up and under her dress gathering the hem at her waist. He slipped his hands up her panties dragging the front of her panties hard against her slit.

He moved his head up and began nibbling at her ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

She moaned feeling her panties rub her slit. She slid her hands under his shirt caressing his chest muscels and clawing them at some points. She enjoyed his mouth nibbling on her earlobe, she breathed out heavily.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Pietro loved how her nails bit into his skin, few woman could do that and still be really sexy.

Pietro didn't want o pull away but he needed her underwear out of the way.

"I really hope your not attached to these panties." Pietro whispered in her ear before ripping the sides and making it a scrap of useless clothe under her.

Pietro then reached up and yanked down the top of her dress exposing her huge tits to public view. Pietro moved his mouth down and began biting and licking one of her nipples. One hand staid on her ass so he could continue moving against her bare pussy with his cock. His other hand went up to her other breast and he gripped it as hard as he could before he began to pinch and roll her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:02 pm

"They are just fabric. Easily replacable." She whispered to his ear. She moaned under his touch, feeling her pussy getting wetter. She let her hands go down to his abs and round there to his back. She let her hands go up his back and draw long scratch marks down his back. She arched her head back.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Pietro pressed against her harder as she scratched his back. He loved fucking scratchers, they had always turned him on.

Pietro kissed her hard on the mouth, grabbing the back of her head as he moved his tongue around her mouth. As Pietro released her mouth he smirked at her sinisterly. He moved to his knees smirking at her the whole way down. Pietro ran his hands up the top of her legs, spreading them far apart. Pietro moved forward licked along her slit hard and long before pressing his tongue hard to her clit, before sucking on it hard. He stared up into her eyes smirking the whole time. His hands gripping her ass hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raw meat on the table   raw meat on the table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raw meat on the table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Dining Room-
Jump to: