Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Jason walked to the training grounds, hoping to find the delightfully beautiful creature he had met a bit ago. He looked around hoping she'd come out. He jumped up onto one of the wooden poles, perfectly balancing himself on them.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject:    Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Lorna walked out to the training grounds, putting her hair halfway up. She stopped when she saw Jason. She smiled softly, "Hi again." Lorna said, putting her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Jason smiled at her, pulling a rose from behind his back, "How are you doing, Lorna?" He asked, flipping off of the pole to infront of her, extending the red rose to her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Lorna's smiled widened when he smiled back at her. Though her eyes widened when she saw the rose. She backed up only a little bit when he flipped off the pole, landing in front of her. She blushed as she smiled when he extended the rose to her. Lorna gently took it from him, "Thank you." She said softly, blushing, "And I'm doing good, getting ready for defense and attack training with my big brother."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 pm

"Oh? Sounds like fun, actually... mind if I stick around and watch?" He asked, seeing as he was a master of several martial arts and a few others things that were not exactly legal where he came from.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Lorna shook her head, "No." She said, smiling as she sniffed the rose as she closed her eyes. She looked back up at him, "I don't mind, you could help if you want."
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Jason bowed, "It would be my pleasure, m'lady." Jason smiled softly at her, she was different from the slutty girls that threw themselves at him. She was pretty and modest... something that was rare.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:50 pm

"Lorna?!" Pietro yelled as he called his sister back to her training.

When he entered the clearing he saw a guy talking with her. He knew the look on the guys face and immediately didn't trust him. But he also saw the smile on Lorna's face so he wouldn't go crazy big brother. He would just watch for now.

"Hello there." Pietro narrowed his eyes at the guy talking to his sister. He was going to make it clear he didn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Lorna blushed when Jason bowed, smiling softly. Her head then went to the direction of her brother's voice. She looked up at him,
then at Jason, "Pietro, this is Jason, and Jason this Pietro, my big brother." She said, smiling wide as she went to sniff the rose once again.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Jason extended his hand, being polite like Bruce had taught him, "Hello, I'm Jason." saying it in his own voice, so the man would not think him to be rude, "And I was wondering... would you mind if I helped or watched the training that will be going on here?" He knew he'd have to step lightly, this was her family who would probably kill him if he hurt her... which he didn't plan on doing.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Pietro extended his hands and gave Jason a firm hand shake like Magneto had taught him.

"I don't mind. I actually prefer it when she gets some new instructors. It give her and me a chance to see if she can use what I'm teaching her on the fly. That way she doesn't get to comfortable with a teaching style."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Lorna looked at the two, smiling that they were being nice to each other. She looked at her brother, "What's the lesson for today?" She asked, "And don't suddenly attack me until I can put this rose somewhere safe..please" Lorna said, giving her brother a cute begging face.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Jason nodded at Pietro, "That's perfectly fine with me, I'll be happy to assist and can be a teaching aid if the need arises." Jason looked at Lorna, she was acting adorably. He mused internally.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:16 pm

"I was thinking either joints and simple hold or working on you power. Get you to attack more. Up to you, today."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Lorna nodded, "Okay, how about joints?" She asked, before she saw place she could put her rose at. She walked over to the place, putting the rose down. Lorna then started to stretch, not wanting to pull a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Jason felt that the brother really didn't want him there, he deliberately ignored his help.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Pietro sighed, and turned to the guy. He hadn't meant to ignore him earlier but ever since the Joker incident he hadn't felt comfortable with Lorna being around guys.

"Ok man, let's see what you got. Put her in some joint hold and we'll both see how she handles it. Then we'll go over different ways for her to get out if she doesn't figure it out herself. Hows that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Lorna was stretching, trying to loosen her muscles. She wasn't paying to Jason and Pietro.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Jason nodded looking at Lorna, movin next to her, "Excuse me but I need to interrupt!" he grabbed yet arm and flipped her onto the ground lightly putting his foot on her shoulder. Twisting her arm a bit, I he twisted anymore she might pop her arm out of socket.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Pietro watched curiously. It was a good arm bar, which is what the move was called. He wanted to see how she would react. But if this guy busted up her shoulder, Pietro would kick his ass so hard he would need to stand on his head to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Lorna was about to look at Jason before she let out a shriek, preparing herself for the impact of the ground. Her eyes were shut tight, before she let out a little grunt when he twisted her arm a little. She tried to get out of it, but she couldn't, not knowing how to get out of it. After a couple more tries, she stopped trying, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 pm

"First of all, you started wrong. Do not struggle... struggling can make your arm pop out of socket and get my ass beat by your brother." His eyes darted at the other man before coming back. He'd let the other man take over.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Pietro smirked at least this guy knew the limits.

Pietro nodded. "He's right about struggling. There are a couple of different things you can do, one is try to get your chin under his leg and bit him, but that's next to impossible if the guy knows what they are doing. Two is doing something with the ankle that he has by your head, another hard thing to do against someone with experience. Three is your best bet, you use the leverage you have from him pinning you and you sort of throw you legs up and kick him and wrap you legs around his head."
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Lorna listened to her brother, she pictured what she had to do in number three. She closed her eyes and threw her legs up, kicking Jason in the face, and wrapped her legs around his head.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Jason staggered back after she kicked him, holding off of every urge to fight back and kill her, which was what he was trained to do. He felt her body weight around his face, falling on his back harshly, hitting his head on the ground. He saw stars for the moment, his body screaming that he needed to fight back. But he wouldn't fight back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romeo and Juliet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet   Romeo and Juliet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: