Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*

Go down 
+2
Polaris
TheJoker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheJoker

TheJoker

Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Empty
PostSubject: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Joker was just waltzing around the Brotherhood mansion. He was soooo bored. He had missed all the fun lately because he had to lie in bed healing... His mouth went into a grin as the Batman escapade came into his mind. Oh, that had been gold, even though his plans were ruined... He needed some action or he was going to come mad...

He came to a set of big doors. In his ciriousity he opened them. Behind them revealed to be a big fancy ballroom. Joker walked to the center of it. He stood there glancing around, with a michevious glint in his eye. Then he took an alaborate pose, like he was going to start a Swan Lake performance. He took a leap to the right and spinned before changing to prance on his toes. He had always wanted to be a little ballerina...
He continued his dance, which was awesome in his opinion, skipping around the room. His dance was interrupted by a surprised gasp. He swirled around and saw a girl. She looked familiar... Then he remembered. She was the one that sneaked around the basement and then got away. He smirked widely. He was going to have some fun with this one...
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Lorna's eyes widened, backing up slowly, "I-I'm s-s-sorry..I-I was just leaving.." She said, before turning around to run off.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Running away? Oh, that won't do. Joker ran after her. He outran her and took a hold of her arm. "What's the matter? No applauses?" He said and dragged her back to the ballroom. He threw her on the floor and went to close the doors. He then turned to the girl. He circled her, taking pleasure seeing her fidget under his gaze.

"Long time no see umm..." He tapped his lip and then pointing it at Polaris. "What's you name again? I don't think I cought it the last time. Was too preoccupied then, you know..." He said in a leer.

Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Polaris shrieked, struggling as she tried to get out of his grip. She shrieked once again when he threw her on the floor. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at the man. She started to tremble, "P-Polaris.." Polaris stuttered, backing up a little, "P-Please let me leave..I-I don't have anything against you.."
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:51 pm

"Polaris... Polaris Polaris.." Joker repeated the name, like he was tasting it. "Awww, don't be scared.." he cooed as he noted Polaris' frightened stutter. "We clowns are really fun to hang around, aren't we." He crouched in front of her and caressed her cheek with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Polaris looked at him, before she backed up when she saw his hand heading to her cheek. She kicked him in the stomach out of fear, getting up as she started to run to the doors, "Big brother!!"
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:19 pm

He grunted as she kicked him. "Hard to get, eh..." He ran after her a second time. He managed to wrap his arm around her waist and covered her mouth with the other. "What's the hurry, princess? And just when we are getting to know each other..." He whispered ominuously in her ear and whirled her around. "Care to dance?" He didn't wait for her answer. He brought her flush to his body and started to whirl them around. "How about a tango. To fire things up a little..."

Joker dragged her along as he lead them into the tango. Bringing their cheeks together to do the walk. He swirled and whirled them around, spinning Polaris far from his body and then back, catching her in his arms. He made her leg come rest around his own and he stroked his arm up her thigh, lifting up the hem of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Polaris screamed through his hand, only for it to be muffled. She shook her head when he asked her to dance. She tried to back away when she felt hand move up her hand, "S-Stop!" Polaris said, trying to push him off of her, "I-I'm sorry for snooping in the basement..I-I wasn't going to tell anyone..I-I'm sorry!!" She whimpered, trying to get out of his grip. This was when she wished she knew defense outside of her powers.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 pm

"Ssshhh ssshhh" He shushed her. "Don't worry. I know a perfect way you can make it up to me..." He cheshire grinned at her, with a creepy gleam in his eyes. He took a hold of her hair and dragged her, ignoring Polari's pained scream and struggling, to a long table set against a wall. He threw her on it. "Now... Lets see what that pretty dress of yours hides..."
Joker took hold of her legs and made her fall on her back on the table. He brought his hands along her thighs, lifting up the dress' hem all the way up. "Hmm, nice this far... Lets see the rest." He seized her dress by the collar and started to rip it open, reavealing her cleavage to him. He leered ar her. "I hope you like rough play..." He was just going to rip her panties off when the doors slammed open. The bang echoing in the large room. Joker pouted in annoyance. "Don't people have other things to do then to foil my fun." He muttered and turned to face the newcomer. His brow went into a frown as he regogniced him.

"You!" He pointed at the blonde man in the doorway, who looked pissed as Hell.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Joker was on top of his sister. Joker was ripping her clothes. Pietro had never felt this rage. This all consuming beyond reason rage.

Pietro gritted his teeth and moved forward. He moved with quick measured steps. If he let himself loose control the collar would activate.

Joker reached for sweet innocent Lorna after seeing him. Pietro grabbed his wrist and twisted it hard hearing the satisfying crack from the bone. Pietro then slammed Joker into the wall jarring the man, if you could call this bastard a man, and grabbed his neck ready to throttle him.

Pietro's voice was quiet, and calm, far to calm for him to not be ready to kill. Pietro looked into the demented clowns eyes and asked in a voice barely above a whisper. "Why are you touching my sweet innocent baby sister?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Polaris screamed when he dragged her to a table. She struggled, screaming loudly, "HELP!!" She shrieked, her eyes widened when she felt him pull up her dress. Polaris screamed louder, struggling as she felt the tears sting her eyes, "NO! STOP!" She shrieked, screaming when he ripped her dress. Her eyes widened more before they couldn't widen anymore. She screamed one last time before she heard the doors slam open. Polaris looked to see who it was..

Pietro..

"BIG BROTHER! HELP!" She shrieked.

Her eyes widened as she watched her brother twist the man's wrist. When she heard the crack, she fell off the table, backing up against the wall as she covered herself. She was trembling as her brother was taking care of the man.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Joker screamed in pain as he felt the bones in his wrist crack sickeningly. He was just going to punch Quicksilver with his better hand but he found himself thrown against the wall.

He started to chuckle. "Brother dear coming to the rescue... How sweet, like your sister." He said mockingly. "He lifted his broken wrist to their eye-level. "You broke my arm. Is that really the best you can do?" He stated and then headbutted him, giving him a punch to the face for good measure. "Even Batsy has done worse..." Thinking the boy no more a threath he advanced on Polari's again. "Now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Pietro pulled away when he was head butted and then punched.

The clown went toward Lorna again. Pietro grabbed the back of his shirt and slammed him into the wall again. Then kneed him in the gut over and over until he saw blood dripping from his mouth as he hunched over at the waist. Pietro then kneed him in the face dropping him to the ground.

As Pietro stepped toward Jokers head he stepped hard on the mans crotch, before pressing his foot onto the mans face into the floor.

Pietro's eyes were cold. "For one thing, I broke your wrist not your arm, but I can do that now." Pietro then took the foot that was beside Jokers head, placing all his weight on the foot on Jokers head, and threw the heel of his foot into the elbow of the arm that Pietro had not broken the wrist on. "Now your arm is broken." Pietro kept his other foot firmly on Jokers head. "Well technically I just shattered your elbow. That's gotta hurt." Pietro then got off Jokers head and tuned. "Now I'm going to break your leg. Where should I start. Oh I know." Pietro then dropped his right foot on one of Jokers thigh bones. "Now the thigh bone or femur is very strong so it's hard to break without my powers, but I did just fracture it. Should I break something else maybe?" Pietro lifted his foot up again and got ready to fracture Jokers other femur.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Polaris watched in horror at what her brother was doing, shrieking when she heard bones being cracked.

Now I'm going to break your leg. Where should I start. Oh I know. Now the thigh bone or femur is very strong so it's hard to break without my powers, but I did just fracture it. Should I break something else maybe?"

Polaris shrieked when she heard cracking noises. Her eyes widened when she saw him lifting his leg, "BIG BROTHER STOP IT!" She shrieked, getting up to hug him from behind, "Please don't! Remember..remember what you said about anger..stop it..your not a bad person..Don't become him.." She begged, feeling herself still trembling from the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Harley heard screaming from the ballroom, she quickly rammed the door open watching Pietro break Joker's limbs, "Pietro, STOP!" She yelled in a demanding voice, running towards them. She pushed Pietro out of the way, looking at the broken man on the ground. She knelt down to him, looking him over, "Mistah J? Oh Puddin' what did they do to you..." She took a quick over examination of his body, before looking at Pietro. Confusion and fear swimming in her eyes, "How could you do this, Pietro? WHY?"
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 pm

"You snotty little boy! Argh!" Joker snarled and grimaced in pain everytime Quicksilver broke something. "Not the leg, not the leg.. Auugh! Your gonna pay!" He spat out, blood and spit flying from his mouth.

"Please don't! Remember..remember what you said about anger..stop it..your not a bad person..Don't become him.." Joker heard the girl plead. "Yes! Listen to your precious sister." He grunted and started to crawl away. He stopped after hearing a familiar voice yell at the doors. "Harley?" He whispered. To think about it, he hadn't seen her in awhile... Wonder where she has been.

"I knew I could count on you, sugar."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Pietro ignored Joker's please wanting to continue the beating, but he held himself back for Lorna. Then Harley came in.

"Why?! WHY?!?!? Why do you think Harley?!?!? Look around you!!!"Pietro gestured to the ripped clothing around the room. "That bastard just tried to rape my little sister!!!!! And the only reason I'm not still trying to break every bone in his fucking body is you in front of him and her holding onto me!! You remember when you told me it was only tv women were to good for the men. Well I can say without a shadow of a doubt you are to good for this bastard. You would be trading up if you started dating a two inch vibrator!!!!!!! That has no batteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pietro was inches from continuing his beating of Joker, but took some deep breaths to stay in control.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:56 pm

"Why?! WHY?!?!? Why do you think Harley?!?!? Look around you!!!"Pietro gestured to the ripped clothing around the room. "That bastard just tried to rape my little sister!!!!! And the only reason I'm not still trying to break every bone in his fucking body is you in front of him and her holding onto me!!"

Polaris hugged her brother tighter, "Pietro calm down!" She begged, "Just..just get us out of here please." She begged, wanting to
get out of this place, "Please.."
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Harley looked down at the Joker, glaring at him, "You sick fuck. I can't believe I just defended you!" Harley kicked the Joker in the side. "You know, Joker... I thought I'd get back together with you, but this... this just makes me see how much more of a psychopathic clown you are. Pietro's right I deserve better..." Tears welled up in her eyes, "Do you ever sit and think about who you hurt, you ass? Do you...?" A sob escape her mouth, she covered it quickly. She wiped her eyes, she was so stupid. Pietro just kept reminding her of it.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker

TheJoker

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Joker listened Harley's outpouring. He then started to laugh like mad. "Oh Harley, HARley. You remember where you spotted me? Huh? The most notorious loony bin there is, Arkham Asylum. And whose the looniest of them all? Me! You knew what you were getting yourself into when hitching up with me. Did you really think you could change me? No. I think you enjoyed it all. Admit it.."

Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm

Pietro scowled and his fists tightened, as Joker spoke. "Shut your fucking mouth or I'll rip out your tongue, shove it up your ass and then break your jaw." Pietro placed one hand over Lorna's hands around him to show her he wasn't going to be doing that any time soon.

Pietro then extended his other hand to Harley. He wanted to hug her, but he couldn't leave Lorna exposed.

"Come here Harley." Pietro's eyes softened, as he looked at Harley as her eyes filled with tears.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Polaris looked at Harley, then at her brother, gripping his hand tight. She wanted to get out of here, "C-Can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:40 pm

[[ OOC: Forgot to sign out DX ]]

Harley turned to the Joker, "I love you... Loved. I... I can't believe I... I helped you for all these years. I can't believe I was pregnant with your child!" She yelled at him, "We had a child. Had. You slapped me and I fell down some stairs. I lost the baby. I never told you... Never told you." Harley's tears rolled down the face, "But I forgave you, I... I had some fucked up view that you'd save me and I'd be your princess. But no.. I see now... you're just scum! Maybe... Maybe I'll go to Batman, he'll treat me better. Plus he has a thing for blonds." Harley turned to Pietro standing in front of him, she smiled through the tears, "Thank you... Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 pm

5 minutes until Wade's deadline. He was about to go inside when he noticed a figure in the window. It was the girl he was looking for. She seemed to be crying, talking to two different men. Such a shame. Wade thought, she was very pretty, but he had to do it.

Wade centered his sights on her, examined the wind and distance and adjusted to accommodate. His sights were now slightly above and to the left of her.

He squeezed the trigger and felt the gun recoil, saw the window break, watched as she slumped and fell. She was dead before she hit the ground. He had shot her in the left ear and the round had exited though the back of her neck. It completely severed her brain stem.

Wade loaded up his weapon and went back to see Kitty. And to explain.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Pietro smiled at Harley. Pietro pulled Polaris farther away from Joker. He kept her as close to him as possible, while he started to gather the scrapes of her clothing together. "Let's get your things and then we'll go OK, Baby Girl?" Pietro spoke gently to Lorna as he moved around the room. Keeping one eye on Lorna and one on Joker. Only reason he didn't keep on on Harley was he only had two eyes.

That's when Pietro heard the shot. He immediately pressed Lorna into the corner of the room out of the windows line of sight, and covered her with his body.

When Pietro looked around he saw Harley laying on the ground, blood streaming form her ear and the back of her head.

He was in shock. He had liked Harley she was sweet.

How could someone do something so evil to someone who couldn't have hurt a fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*   Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored bored bored... Care to dance? *rape face*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next