Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rabbit hunt.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 pm

He had just talked with Dinah. He was supposed to leave before he would bump into Clark. He wouldn’t be happy to see him wandering around here. But he couldn’t. Shay ran away after seeing a rabbit. She is after all a dog. So he was searching for her. “God damm Shay. Do you seriously need a collar.” He was annoyed. He didn’t want to meet people. They wouldn’t understand like Dinah.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Bruce had been sitting near the tree like he always did to think. He turned to see a dog running straight for him. His eyes widened before he rolled out of the way. It seemed to stop and stare at him. He picked himself off the ground, staring at it.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 am

He walked through some bushes searching for Shay. He only saw other animals running away. “Shay.” He went through a bush and there was Shay with…. That is Bruce. But.. How… Great now Dinah thinks he is still a girl. He walked towards him. “Hi Bru… Batman.” He pointed at Shay. “Shay is her name. When did you change back?” He kept his distance.

Shay barked when Ollie called her name. Bruce. She jumped against him, barking happy. She remembered him. He was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Bruce looked at him, rolling his eyes, "Since when were you the villain, Oliver." He turned to shay, "Feeling remorse for what you did to Shayera? Naming a dog Shay? God, Clark would either laugh or rip your throat out." He muttered out, Oliver shouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:55 pm

He shrugged. “Don’t be so simple minded Bruce.” He walked closer. Shay came back he caressed her head. “You are the first one who found out. But you don’t think far enough.” He looked at Bruce. “He wouldn’t get the chance.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Bruce raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean he wouldn't get the chance? You can't kill Clark... unless..." He stood up quickly, looking at him, "What's up your sleeve, Oliver. Artemis would be so insulted to know what you've done... or going to do." Bruce looked Oliver over, unsure of what the man was planning to do if Clark found him, but he had a slim idea.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

He was shocked when Bruce suggest he would kill Clark. “Artemis still doesn’t know? Someone should tell her.” He looked at Shay, if a dog could look shocked. It would look like that. He couldn’t help but laugh. He saw Bruce look at him. He stopped. “Sorry. But killing the big guy is not on my schedule. Beside you don’t understand.”He pointed at Shay. “Shayera would bite my lung pipe out me before Clark could.” He hoped Bruce would understand. Jeezz. He is the best detective ever. And he doesn’t understand. He shook his head disappointed.

Shay looked at Ollie. What was he telling Bruce? What about Clark? She walked to Bruce, pushing him with her head. It is me.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Bruce shook his head, feeling the dog push his hand. He knelt down looking at her, "Wow, Shayera. I wonder how you were put in a dogs body?" he said in disbelief, but weirder things have happened, "Oliver... I want to know. Why did you kill Shayera? Other then the fact you were in the Arena together... since you both were heroes." Bruce felt something underlying suspicious with Shayera's murder. He needed to find out.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 pm

He smiled when Bruce got the hint. It was a smile, he shouldn’t smile. He wiped it off his face. “I called a random number saying I want to fight to Shayera. They are phone tapping Bruce. So watch out what you say over the phone. I decide on my own Bruce.” Shay turned her head around, growling at Ollie. “Sorry. We decide it together.” He fast went to an different subject. “How is Kara doing? And is Logan already back?” He said it like he didn’t care. He looked at the sky before looking back to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Bruce's eyes narrowed, "Wait... you both planned her death? She knew she was going to die?" Bruce looked at Shay before back up at Oliver. "Why would she go along with it? I'm assuming you know, and I can tell when you're lying, Oliver. I wouldn't mind breaking your Hyoid bone." Hoping the man got the hint.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 pm

"Why would she go along with it? I'm assuming you know, and I can tell when you're lying, Oliver. I wouldn't mind breaking your Hyoid bone."He cursed in his head. Am I that bad in lying, he thought. “She went with it. Because otherwise I would kill someone who can’t come back to life.” He shrugged. “Everybody is protecting each other from the guy in charge and the villains. We can’t spy on the man in charge.” He stopped. Bruce would get the hint. “We both wanted to protect the ones we love.”
He was cursing again. He shouldn’t tell him also. He already told Dinah and now Bruce. Jeezzz. He should just scream it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Bruce shut his eyes, understanding, "I see..." he sighed, "But why would you go to the villains? You're such a great hero..." He said lowly, knowing killing one didn't mean you lost your hero status.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm

“Come on Bruce. You off all people should understand. What I’m talking about.” He sighed. “I’m not that great hero. I’m more use as Villain. And I didn’t really kill Shayera descent.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 pm

"But you're not a villain, Oliver. Are you upset because people made fun or you because of your lack of powers? Always never wanting to be the one the had to drag you around on missions? Oh man up, Oliver. You think they don't say those things to me? You suck it up and take it. You don't ran to the people that will pet your ego and they slaughter innocent people in the streets." Bruce shook his head, "When did you snap so hard that you thought you had to become a villain to know you're worth something?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:12 pm

He looked away. Bruce hit a nerve there. “Maybe. I don’t know, Bruce. I’m just sick and tired of it. Don’t tell me you never wanted to hit them for saying such stuff. And I ain’t there for that. I know what I can. I don’t need people to believe in me. The villains are more dangerous here than in our normal world.” He looked back. “I only can protect with what I got. Even Clark can be killed here. Only a knife is enough Bruce. We need to know as much as there to know is.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 pm

"Trust me, Oliver, I know they are. You don't think I know first hand?" Bruce sighed one more, this man really was a nut case, "If they're most dangerous, are you doing recon in their base?" He said lightly, thinking over some statements the man had said.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 pm

[[ OOC: I'm waiting for a PM on this account from ShadowCat, don't mind me posting as Bruce. ]]
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 pm

He smiled, he finally got it. “Trust me Shayera wouldn’t give her life up if I wasn’t doing that. When I got some interesting news I will come here. It is not much what is happening now. But when something big is going to happen. I can sabotage it and warn you.”
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:26 pm

"I see. Well then... Are you ever going to tell Clark this information?" He asked, knowing the answer would most likely be a no.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 pm

“Yes.” He waited before adding. “When we get home. If I tell now, Clark won’t react good if we ever meet in front of people.” He didn’t say what he really thought. If Clark and he would meet. It will be in an arena.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Bruce nodded in understanding, "Alright."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 pm

“How did you turn back into a man? The last time I heard Harley send you back to the mansion.”
Not that he wasn’t happy that Bruce was back being Bruce. He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm

"Well, the titan starts to kill me. Scarecrow and I were talking... I started coughing up blood. I knew I was going to die soon, so I begged the he save me. I helped him recreate the thing that made me... and I'm Bruce again? Abit younger one but Bruce none the less." He took his arms and coughing into it, "And I cough a lot more now, but it's understandable."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 pm

He watched him cough. “Are you okay? Or are you not full fixed?” He didn’t like to see the man cough. It made him worry and that wasn’t something he needed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 pm

"It's a temporary fix, but until by some magical being Mr. Freeze is brought here... then yes, I'm not fully myself. I act way out of character, which some people are starting to notice. I can't cover this up for much longer. Plus words spread faster then I can squish it." Bruce sighed out, coughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rabbit hunt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbit hunt.   Rabbit hunt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit hunt.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: