Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working on useless body.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Working on useless body. Empty
PostSubject: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:19 am

He was training. Shooting arrows at doll. kickboxing ( Wink ) and other stuff. He needed to think but he didn’t want to. So he concentrated on the fighting, where to hit. She was getting under his skin.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 am

Jade had been exploring the Brotherhood. She knew the two buildings good enough now. The only place she hadn't seen yet were the training grounds. As she entered the grounds she noticed a figure. Green arrow. She jumped behind him. When he held up one arm to slam into the doll she grabbed his arm and held his two arms on his back. She pushed him down to the ground. He turned his head looking at her angry. "You should work on your defense i could have twisted your neck." She stood still holding her hands on her hips. "I've met your sidekick Red Arrow. I wondere where Yellow Arrow will be." She grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:35 am

He stood up facing her. He wasn’t in the mood and she just made it worse. “Yellow?! Seriously! Is that all you could think of?” He glared at her. “And Red Arrow is the name he chose by himself. And when did a useless kitty was allowed here?” He switched pressure, making himself ready to fight if was needed.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 am

She laughed when he got angry. "Come on hun! Calm down. I would prefer to not be here. As much as you. So don't you be so mean to me." She winked. Watching his body language. She cracked her fingers.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 am

He heard her crack her fingers. He looked at her puzzling. “I don’t want to fight but then I need your word you don’t attack me.” He walked to the dummy. “I don’t want to make enemies of people who can be a friend.” He looked back at her. “When was the last time you saw Artemis?” He wanted to change the conversation. Changing it in a save ground.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:28 am

''Oh you want to be friends!'' She smirked. Than held her head to the side. ''Atremis is here too. She was the one picking me up. Otherwise I wouldn't have known where the hell I was.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:16 am

“I hope you have been nice.” He said it normal. But he meant it. Artemis still felt like a daughter. “on whose side are you anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 am

She narrowed her eyes. ''I am always nice to Artemis.'' She than raised an eyebrow. ''I'm on my own side. I don't like working for others. Prefer my own business.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 am

“That is smarter here.” He was suddenly tired. Feelings that he didn’t understood and this play thing was too much. “As long as you don’t get in trouble you would be fine.” He took his stuff, playing with an arrow. “A friend can be handy. If you ever need help. You wanna learn how to shoot with a bow and arrow? Or is Red teaching you?”
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 am

She nodded. Than looked at his arrow. ''No Red hasn't thought me to use the arrows.'' Laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:52 am

“You wanna try and surprise him?” He was nice to her. Why he had no idea. But maybe because Roy and her… Many things can happen in this world. He knew that. “But you need to promise me, not to kill me with my own arrows.”
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am

She laughed. "Surprise him with what? Using Arrows too kill him?" She said sarcasticly. "Don't worry I won't kill you, yet." Winking at him she took the arrow out his hand.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:09 am

He hold out his bow for her to take. “Well, to show you also know his area.” She took the bow. He looked at her posture. She stood immediately good. “With two fingers. Hold the arrow between them. Hold your other hand stretch and a little bit round. Pull so far as you can.”
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 am

She grinned. Following his orders. Taking the arrow between two fingers. She pointed the arrow at Green arrow. He held up his hands. She smirked. Pointing the arrow to the dummy and letting go. The arrow missed the Dummy. She clenched her teeth. Than shrugging. ''I'm nothing like that tree girl of yours.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 pm

He laughed at her words. “Do you think your sister could do it the first time perfect? Perfection cost practice and practice cost time.” He shook his head. “You two are so alike.”
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 am

She laughed. But than frowned. Glaring at him. ''I'm Nothing like her!'' She growled. Walking to the arrow grabbing it. She walked back at her old place. Pointing the arrow at him. ''Don't even think that. In my family it's every girl for herself.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 am

"I get it." He raised his hands ready to catch the arrow. She had the same temper as her sister. But Cheshire was more dangerous. "Family members are never the same." He thought of Roy. Al though they weren't blood related. They were father and son. "And they go their own way."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:26 am

She nodded an okay to him. Than grinned slightly. Taking the bow and arrow doing the same she did the first time. ''Like you and speedy eh?'' She smirked. Firing the arrow towards the dummy, It hit the dummy's head.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:33 am

He smiled when he saw he arrow hit the dummy, trying to ignore the annoying feeling that she knew what he was thinking about.
"Are you interested in him? Because for one reason this conversation began with him and now we are again talking about him." He smirked. Artemis didn't like him and her sister was interested in him. He didn't say it out loud. But it was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 am

She walked at the dummy, Taking out the arrow again. ''Speedy?'' She laughed. ''Whatever you want to believe babe.'' She took the bow and arrow putting the bow and Arrow behind her belt. She ran towards him. Jumping on his shoulders making him fall down. ''Thanks babe!'' She ran away.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 am

He fell to the ground. He got immediately up. He ran after her. but she was gone already. She took his weapons with her. He was heavily cursing, picking up his renaming arrows. He looked at the direction she went. He smiled. The situation had something funny. He knew he would get his stuff back. The only question was who would bring them. He shook his head walking back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on useless body.   Working on useless body. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on useless body.
Page 1 of 1