Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinking is fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 pm

She went out for a walk. When she walked by the familiar bar she decided to stop in for a drink or two. The bartender looked up regocnising the woman as she stepped in and just put a bottle of vodka and a glass on the counter, to wait for her. She snorted a laugh and sat down pouring herself a drink and chucking it down her throath.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Bruce was feeling down on his luck, even more so when he saw her at the bar. He wasn't a public drinker, since he had his own bar in his mansion but he really needed one and the Xavier house couldn't deliver. He decided to the sit to her, maybe have a conversation or two while they sat, "Amanda, you never did let me finish the conversation from earlier." he said roughly, moving himself on the stool.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:45 pm

She smiled mysteriously when he sat next to her. "I like to make men chase after me." She said chucking down her second glass. She poured herself a new drink and turned to look at him. "So what do you wanted to talk to me about?" She leaned her elbow on the bar counter.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:05 am

"Not sure, this is more or less my first time in an actually bar. How is this comfortable for anyone?" he asked, "It's like getting shit-faced for the public. It's weird." Bruce said lowly trying to keep the conversation between themselves.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:09 am

She turned around pointing to the whole bar. "Look at them, nobody cares about the other. So drink in peace." She said downing her drink.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:11 am

"You seem so sure about yourself." Bruce folded his hands on the bar, "Usually the only reason to go to a bar was to get information on a villain. Loose lips sink ships."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:20 am

She motioned the barkeep to bring another glass. She poured a drink for Bruce. "See Jimmy here. He is the perfect barkeep. He respects the patrons privacy, and won't tell anything. And.... " She turned around shooting a look to the men in the bar. "They fear me too much to talk." She took a drink of her glass. "That's why I am able to keep out of the tabloids."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 am

"Oh, so saying if I came here in costume and sat next to you. Men would fear and cower away just because you sit next to me? That's extreme good to know." Bruce grabbed the glass, swirling it around, then he drink it with a stabbing sensation through his throat, "I cannot remember the last time I drank vodka." He muttered out putting the glass lightly on the table.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 am

She poked his head. "Who said anything about a costume? I'm wearing this sexy little number and nobody comes to say hello." She said presenting her body to him. She was wearing a red dress that revealed her cleavage too generously.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 am

"Oh." He said in slight understanding, "But you see, I'm a gentlemen. I didn't even notice you were in a dress. Nor were my eyes and face clearly looking at you cleavage." Bruce made a noise of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 am

She turned to the side, turning him also. "Now don't tell me you don't find me the least bit sexy." She said slowly spreading her legs, and leaning back making her dress ride up her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 am

Bruce rolled his eyes are, "You are very much attractive, I can admit. But you're just a little too far of the tracks of good and justice... plus you broke my ribs. That actually hurts." Bruce mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 am

She closed her legs and turned back to the bar. Taking her gals and downing it down. "awww you still mad about that one? You know I could have done something worse. That was your punishment for trying to hit me in the face."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 am

"Which was your punishment for demanding me as a lover. Or something like that, I don't remember." Bruce's eyes went back to her face, she was extremely attractive. He would have smacked his face just for thinking about her. But she was a great conversational partner.. she listened without him having to demand she listen. It was an interesting feeling.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 pm

She took the bottle and poured it into his glass. "I'd call that a square. Let's drink to that." She said lifting her glass up and clicking it with his. She downed it down with one gulp. She put the glass on the bar and made a face. "I'm going to the little girls room." She said getting up and going to the rest rooms, swaying her hips seductively.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Bruce clicked his drink with hers. He slammed back the burning vodka. Bruce shook his head lightly watching her walk away. Damn she was really trying him. Bruce looked away to see other bar pattrens looking at him at envy in there eyes. He wondered if someone would try to beat him for his place next to Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 pm

She finished her buisness in the toilet. Looking in the mirror to make sure she looked good. She came back and sat next to Bruce. "You are too much of a gentleman." She said poking his head again, as she poured herself another drink.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Bruce raise an eyebrow at the woman, "Why would you say that?" He had never been told he as too much of a gentlemen before.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 pm

She smiled at him amused. She took a sip of her drink. "Oh no reason." She crossed one leg over the other. She poured them both a drink.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Bruce shook his head laughing lightly, "What makes you feel that way?" he asked lightly, still very much confused by the statement in itself.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 pm

She squeesed his cheek. "You are so cute." She laughed. "I'm practically throwing mysef at you and you won't touch me." She said grinning at him as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:44 pm

"Because I believe in a ritual of courtship." he paused thinking over what she said, "Wait what?" he choked lightly over his words. He couldn't believe, yet a little deeper in him he could, that she was coming on to him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 pm

She laughed. "Then court me then." She said giving her hand to him, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Bruce was put on the spot, the woman was so attractive yet he knew she wasn't his type. He cursed in his mid thinking of ways to attract her, "It's one of those moment that you wish a bar fight would break out." he muttered out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 pm

She leaned closer to him, looking into his eyes seductively. "I'm just asking sex, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drinking is fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking is fun   Drinking is fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking is fun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: