Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will be your guardian angel..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

I will be your guardian angel.. Empty
PostSubject: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Laura had finished talking with Pietro, and she felt numb a little. She loved how he comforted her but, the comfort didn't last long. She still wanted Adam to be with her, wanting him to come back to her. She had her hands in her jeans. Laura was also wearing at hat, not letting people see that she was crying. She was heading towards the shopping center.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm

He watched her. He hated that he had made her so sad. He followed her, walking by her side, he longed to touch her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Laura walked down the sidewalk, heading towards the shopping center. She had just exited the park, her eyes wandered to a boyfriend and girlfriend..

They were laughing..

Her eyes seemed to narrow, looking away from the couple, putting her hat further down. Not wanting people to see the bitterness in her eyes. She got some stares at people, but she didn't pay attention..She wasn't paying attention to anything, she was bumping into people at times. Laura stopped when she realized what cafe she was next to, she lifted up her head, looking straight to the table Adam and her sat..The tears were whelming up in her eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 pm

He saw what she was looking at, and it broke his heart seeing that. She must be so heartbroken, surrounded by memories. He saw her tears and reached his hand out, touching her cheek. She would feel it as a breeze or something like that, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Laura stared at the table, remembering the whole scene. She felt the tears fall down her cheeks. She then felt a breeze hit her cheek, which made her look away. Her eyes staring at the ground, "Why couldn't Flash die.." Laura whispered to herself, walking off. Her mind was on the whole death, feeling upset..She wasn't paying attention to anything once again. She started to walk to a place, crossing the street slowly. Her mind was flashing back at how Adam died and how he said sorry..

Completely oblivious to the fact that she was walking across the street, when it wasn't the right time to.

A car was heading straight towards her, honking its horn.

Laura wasn't paying attention, thinking the horn was for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 pm

He followed her again, he so wished he hadn't died. He turned his head seeing the car coming straight at her. He looked at her closing his eyes, and pushing her as hard as he could out of the cars way. She fell to the ground, on the side walk. People were looking at her, but he was just glad she wasn't hit. He stood there infront of her, smiling saddly down at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Laura finally heard the car's horn clearly, turning to see it heading straight towards her. She then felt something or someone push her, making her fall hard on to the ground, dodging the car. Her arm got scraped, and her arms weren't healing from what she had done before. She looked up, freezing when she saw Adam, her eyes wide.

The people who were looking at her, walked away, turning back at some points.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:57 pm

He knew she could see him. He knelt down to her, and touched her cheek like before she could feel a breeze. He smiled softly to her, before he vanished again. But the breeze was still there on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Laura's eyes followed his movements, feeling the familiar breeze. Her eyes widened more, watching him vanish before her eyes, "Adam-" She felt the breeze stay on her cheek, her head lifting up when she saw a male holding out his hand for her.

"You okay, miss?"

Laura nodded her head, "Yeah..yeah I'm fine." She said, smiling softly, feeling the breeze staying on her cheek. She grabbed the man's hand, letting him help her up.

The male went to touch the arm that was bleeding..

Laura put it behind her back, "I'm fine, really." She said, nodding her head when the male asked her if she was sure.

The male nodded, before holding his hand out for his girlfriend, walking away with her.

Laura stood there, frowning a little bit. As if she was going to start to cry, but she finally let out a small smile..

Even if it was small, it probably meant a whole lot to Adam.

Laura started to walk to the flower shop, walking into it, wanting to put some roses in Adam's room..To show him he was okay to visit her sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 pm

He smiled when he saw her smile. He followed her into the flower shop. He saw the radio the shop keeper had as background music. It was playing Chopin. He touched it, making it play a new song. The change was sudden, so he hoped she would notice it. He amped up the volume when the lyrics reached the chorus.

Through the darkness and broken glass
I'll come for you, if you only ask
And there i'll stand
Just for you

Million miles between our lives
can't keep us apart from our grieving hearts
sealed with love
God speed my darling

For your name
I'm calling
For our love
I'm falling... on my knees

And if you cry, i'll hold your head up high
I'll be there by your side
I will be your guardian angel

The store owner went to shut the radio, and went back to serve his customer. The radio came alive again.

In the garden of lonely love
I'll wait for you, 'till the time will come
When i see you smile
Just for me

Love and loss embrace the pain
You can't hide your tears in the rain
I'll be there
Just wait my darling

The owner went to the radio again taking off the batteries this time. When he turned his back on the machine it once again came alive on it's own.

I will do the things that I can to light your life and see you smile
And it brakes my heart in two...

'til I see you smile
just for me
'til I hear you breath
calm and free
and until you sleep
I won't let you grieve
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Laura jumped softly, hearing the sudden change of music. She listened to the lyrics..

For your name
I'm calling
For our love
I'm falling... on my knees

Laura smiled softly, hearing the radio go back on. She walked to the white roses, the rose that meant a lot to her. She smiled softly again when he turned the volume up, "Stop it, you..Your scaring the shit out of the manager." Laura whispered, kicking the air a little. She then grabbed one white rose, and one red rose, walking to the manager. She smiled, "One white rose and red rose.'

The manager scoffed, "I can see colors, lady.." He said rudely.

Laura frowned, "I was just helping you out sir, since you seem busy."

Last edited by x23 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:45 pm

He smiled widely when he saw her smile, but felt still sad she wasn't able to smile fully. He left the radio alone now. The owner stared at the radio, taking it in his hand and scratching his head trying to figure out what the heck was that. Adam went by Laura making a small breeze as he touched her hand.

Last edited by Music Meister on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Laura felt a breeze on her hand, smiling softly. She then paid the manager the money, stopping when she saw the lady that helped her and Adam.

The lady smiled, "Would you like to have those dried and put in a picture frame with a heart?" She asked.

Laura's eyes widened, "H-How did you?"

"It was all over the TV.." She said, "I'm sorry.."

Laura felt her heartbreak once again, "H-How much will it cost?"

"Free."

"Thanks.." Laura said, hugging herself now, "I just wish you were here..as a human again.." She whispered, before she saw the lady come back with a picture. There was a heart in the background, and the roses crossed each other. Laura's smile formed again, "Thank you." She said, before waving goodbye as she walked out of the store. She jumped when she was almost hit by bike, "Geezus!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm

He looked behind himself one last time before he vanished. He would follow her around, but keeping a low profile. The most important thing was that she was smiling again. Death isn't forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be your guardian angel..   I will be your guardian angel.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will be your guardian angel..
Page 1 of 1