Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I believe these are yours..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

I believe these are yours.. Empty
PostSubject: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 am

Laura put on a jacket, looking at herself in the mirror. She looked horrible..Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and puffy, the tear stains were visible, due to some of it was mascara. She looked horrible, making her just turn away, picking up the letters to put them in her jacket. Laura picked up the bag with the clothes as she walked out the door, heading towards Xavier.

When Laura got there, she walked down the hallway. She walked to Canary's door, remembering when Amanda and her stole from her. She knocked on the door, waiting for Canary or someone to answer..
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 am

Dinah looked up from her book. Wally? She stood up laying the book on her night drawer she walked towards the door opening it she saw Laura standing there. Noticing the messy hear and red eyes. ''L-laura...'' She blinked with her mouth open. ''Laura...I feel so sorry for you...I'm really sorry about Adam...I...I'm sorry...'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 am

Laura just nodded her head, "You didn't kill him.." She said, her voice almost emotionless. She then showed the bag, "I-I believe these are yours?" Laura asked, fighting herself to not cry in front of Canary. She couldn't cry in front of her, she just couldn't. All she wanted for her to see, was how she looked.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 am

SheShe shook her head. ''But I can still try to show you that I care..''She than looked at the bag with her eyes widen. ''How did you...How. Where did you get that from?'' She pointed at the bag.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 am

Laura just nodded, "I found it..I..I moved into..into.." She looked away as she coughed, trying to keep herself calm, "I moved into Adam's room, and I just came across it." She said, "I didn't take anything, I didn't mess with anything. Everything is in there." Laura said, her tone was a bit quieter, trying to keep herself from crying.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:09 am

She sighed. ''It are the clothes wich I wore when Anthony..raped me. And I gave them to him..Because he owed me a favor..And I though since he took advantage of me he could have the clothes..'' She took the bag. ''You..You want to come in and talk?'' She didn't really know what to do. Seeing the girl fight with her emotions.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 am

Laura winced, hearing Anthony's named. She then had flashbacks of what happened with him, and the scene when Adam saved her from him. She felt herself finally break down, nodding her head as she walked into her room. Laura sat on her bed, covering her eyes as she kept breaking down.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 am

She closed the door. Laying the bag on the floor. She sat next to Laura patting her back. ''You want to talk about it..?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 am

Laura covered her eyes, "Why..why..why him..?" She asked, feeling herself shake as she cried, "Why him..why did it have to be him..the one person who saw through the my mask..and the one I loved so much..Why couldn't someone else be against Flash..why!?" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 am

''I'm sorry Laura..I'm really sorry..'' She looked down. ''You want a hug?'' She asked unsure if she could do that to the woman she had been jealous off.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:32 am

"I want him back.." She said, feeling herself break down even more.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 am

She sighed looking down. ''Look sweetie...He can't come back..But maby he's looking at you from above and wants you to be happy...instead of crying all day..'' She looked back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 am

"I just wish he could.." She said, before wiping her eyes, "I'm sorry but, I just want to get out of this place.." She said, before she ran out of the room, not wanting to be in the same house as Flash.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 am

She sighed. Watching Laura run out of the room. She stood up closing the door again. Sighing deeply. She rubbed her temples. Let the girl take her time..She needs to accept it.. Her eyes than wandered to the bag in the corner. She sighed again. Walking to the bag. She picked it up. Opening her closet she threw it into the closet not really caring where to keep it. Slamming the closet door shut she walked back to her bed. Taking the book she Sat on bed bending her knees Laying the book on her upper legs. She continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe these are yours..   I believe these are yours.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I believe these are yours..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Black Canary's Room-
Jump to: