Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emotionless...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Laura walked into her room, hearing Amanda close the door behind her. She slowly walked to her bed, getting ready to fall on it..Before her eyes fell upon the dried rose in the glass box. Her face deformed back into sadness, falling to her knees hard, the tears stinging her eyes as they fell down her cheeks again, "Adam!" She cried out, covering her face. Laura suddenly got up, running to the bathroom, breaking the new mirror, punching the wall. Punching and breaking everything in site. Her eyes were getting puffy from the crying. She let out crying gasps, her eyes looked at the shower, remembering a scene with Adam in it. She walked to it, breaking it fast as she tried to destroy everything that she remembered. The tears staining her face every which way. Laura walked out of the bathroom, grabbing the dried rose, wanting to throw it across the room. Before she looked at it, remembering the day she got it. She finally broke down in agony, falling on her bed as she hugged it close to her, "Adam!!!" She cried out, curling herself into a ball, crying her eyes out once again..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

"I'm sorry I didn't win." He said softly. He looked like she had left him. Blood stained his face, and the hole in his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Laura had fallen asleep, totally unknown she would have a dream of Adam.

"I'm sorry I didn't win."

Laura looked up fast, her eyes widened when she saw Adam. He would see the blood on her clothes and face. And the redness, and puffiness of her eyes. She looked horrible, having some of her hair stick to her face because of the tears, "A-Adam?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 pm

He nodded, keeping his distance from her. He smiled saddly at her. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Laura shook her head, getting up slowly, "No..Don't be.." She said, walking slowly to him..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:11 pm

"But you are hurting, because of me." He said looking down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

"I'm hurting cause that bastard...he..he.." Her eyes widened as she fell to her knees, "It should have been me.." She said weakly, feeling the tears sting her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 pm

He knelt down to her, and touched her face. "It was either me or him. And I wouldn't wanted it any other way. You shouldn't have to fight in a match."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Laura looked up at him, her bright green eyes were darker then ever. She shook her head, "No..he-he should have died..Or me..I..No..no no no!" She started to shake, shaking her head, "No!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

He let his hand drop saddly as he stood up. "Again, I'm sorry." He turned around, his back turned to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Laura's eyes widened, getting up as she hugged him from behind, "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME..PLEASE!!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:26 pm

He turned around, hugging her to his chest. "I'm sorry Laura, but I must." He lifted her face and kissed her one last time. "I love you Laura....."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Laura looked at him, "N-No-!" She felt him kiss her, kissing him back. Her eyes shot open, "I love you too..but, please..please don't go..Please..please!!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

He pulled away from her, and shook his head. "I'm not there anymore. I'm dead, I can't stay here, and neither can you." He said as he faded away.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Laura's eyes widened, reaching out to grab him, but her hands went through him. Her eyes widened as her heart stung, "N-No..Adam..please..Adam! ADAAAAAAAAM!" She screamed, feeling the tears fall from her eyes. She stood in the darkness..

"ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!" She screamed through the darkness, not wanting to wake up..

Not wanting it to be real..

But...

You never get what you want...

Laura woke up slowly, feeling herself break down as she held the dried flower in the glass box to her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

She knocked on the door. Worried when she had heard her scream. She was wearing her night gown.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Laura looked at the door, before looking away as she stared at the rose. She shook her head, "C-Come in.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm

She opened the door, and walked in. "You were screaming. Is everything allright?" She asked standing in the door frame.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Laura shook her head, "DOES IT LOOK LIKE EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT!?" She yelled, before breaking down, hugging the box with the rose close to her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:36 pm

She sighed, looking down the hallway where her room was waiting for her, she went in to the room. Closing the door as she went to sit by Laura on the bed. "He really meant that much to you?" She touched her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Laura nodded her head, "Yes..He was the first person to bring down my mask..instead of yelling at me when It was up.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 pm

"I never really understood you two, but that is my problem not yours. Anything you want to talk about? I'm not very good comfrt am I?" She said sounding so unsure.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Laura looked at her, looking away, "Why did he have to die...? Why him?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

She rubbed Lauras back. "Sometimes the annoy and conguer strategy works well, in breaking the opponent down. Sometimes it just makes them fight harder. Meister was palying with dangerous stakes, and lost."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Laura held onto the box with the dried rose, "This is all I have left of him.." She whispered, trying not to break down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emotionless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotionless...   Emotionless... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emotionless...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Killer Frost's Room-
Jump to: