Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

annoyances and confrontations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:26 pm

She laughed, placing her hand on Circes shoulder. "I was only joking, hun. I know you don't like Scarecrow that way." She bit her lip deep in thought. "Have you asked Oliver? And you are right, we do need more men in here."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 am

(OOC: guess who's lazy Wink )

She raised an eyebrow. "Oliver? You mean Green Arrow?" She shook her head. "No I didn't." She looked at the telivision. Taking the remote turning the telivision back on. Towards the arena fight of Catwoman and Rogue. She paused the tv. Looking at the hero's. "It is not that I don't get your point. We are not with many. But the ones we have can be strong." She narrowed her eyes. "They just need te right spirit like you said. If everybody just runs arround doing whatever they want to do. How about we call all the villains togethere instead of discussing it with each other."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 am

She nodded to her when she asked about Oliver. She narrowed her eyes at the television screen. "You mean like we should actually start caring about each other?" She then looked at Circe and then away. "It might be too late for that. Most people in this house hate me already."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 am

She shook her head. ''Oh no my dear we don't need to care about each other. But we could..Maby plan an attack on the heroes...You know a little destroying their house party?'' She winked
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 am

She grinned wickedly. "Oh that is always fun. But how do you propose we get our troops to play the same game? Me and practically everybody have something against each other."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:15 am

(OOC: i finally posted to this XDD)

Circe smirked. ''Don't worry my dear. Let me use my charm on them. '' She winked. Standing up. ''Meanwhile you can have enough fun with Oliver as you want.'' She grinned turning around and leaving the living room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 am

She smiled to Circe, shaking her head laughing softly. She watched the woman leave and decided to go somewhere else herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: annoyances and confrontations    annoyances and confrontations  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

annoyances and confrontations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: