Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A shower and a sleepover.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Pietro's eyes scrunched up in confusion. He kept hearing about the arena but the reality of it just hadn't hit him. I was one of his bigger flaws. If he didn't see it, experience it, it didn't seem real. He knew what happened in these arena's but he didn't know what happened in them.

Artemis's top had fallen down which had really disappointed him but it was probably for the best.

"I uhm..." Pietro couldn't answer that question. When he had battled the X-men back home it had always been to hurt not kill, at least on his part, and he hadn't been in a real battle for almost four years. In his mind he knew that he would never hurt Artemis like that, hell he wouldn't bruise her if she didn't practically beg him for it, but Pietro did know how crazy life could become and he couldn't promise her that he would always behave at his ideal behavior.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:51 pm

She glared at the girl. "I am Superwoman, and I'm here to collect this coat turner back to where he belongs to." She then shot her head to the man who just came in. She groaned at his question. "I'm leaving with him." She said pointing to Pietro. "And this doesn't consern you man." She looked sternly at Pietro and saw his confusion. "So you don't know what happens in those arena battles? Well let me enlighten you." She walked to the girl setting her hands on her shoulders. "You are set against a hero, that you must kill or they will kill you. If you can't you will both die, from these." She said pointing to the collar on Artemis's neck. "You think boinking her makes it any easier for you?" She said patting Artemis on her cheek, as she moved away.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Artemis stopped, turning around, seeing a weird man, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!? OH NEVERMIND, GET HER OUT OF MY ROOM!" She said, before feeling the woman pat her cheek. She grabbed the woman's wrist, kicking her towards the broken window, "LEAVE!" She yelled, "Or, I'll kick your ass straight out of the window." Artemis yelled, before grabbing one of her robes, putting it on just because she didn't want to leave the woman alone. Her eyes narrowed at her, looking at the man now, looking back at him twice, "Whoever you are, GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Bruce nodded, "You know me, Artemis. Maybe not now, but I'll tell you later." Bruce frowned, digging in his pocket for a smoke poison bombs from his pocket, "Art, listen. Just go." He used his commanding Batman voice for her. His face was clean of emotions, he'd fight to protect her, "Leave, Art. This may be your room but it's not safe right now." Bruce's eyes looked at Superwoman, wondering if the woman would remember him. His eyes always looked the same, it was the only thing you could ever see under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Pietro suddenly snapped back to reality. There was going to be a fight with some heavy hitters if he had to guess. (and it was a guess. He had no freakin' idea what either of these two could really do) Pietro scooped up Artemis bridal style and had her out of the room within 2 seconds. After getting out of the room Pietro realized that he had somehow grabbed the cake from the nightstand.

Why the hell did I save the cake? He thought, he looked at it oddly.

It had accrued to Pietro in these last few seconds that he now understood why he was classified as a villain. He was selfish and he was a survivor, if it came down between him and some hero he would do anything in his power to make sure it wasn't him. It was his nature. In all his life there was only one person he would have really sacrificed for and that was Wanda. What also accrued to him was now that list had tripled. Going form one, Wanda, to three, Wanda, Polaris, and now Artemis.

He knew that if it came down to his life or theirs or even one of them, he would pick them. This didn't sit well with him, but only because it had happened so suddenly with Artemis. Wanda and Lorna were his sisters. Pietro had never cared for a girl outside of his family so quickly and so intensely.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

She watched the man and girl intently. "I'm not leaving until he comes with me. And put down your arms, I'm not fighting unless you start it." She looked at the mans eyes, frowning, as she felt them familiar somehow. She was brought out of her thought when Quicksilver ran out of the room with the cake. "HEY ROMEO!!! GET BACK IN HERE!!! WE'RE NOT DONE!!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Artemis shrieked as she was picked up and was suddenly no longer in her room. She looked up at Artemis, breathing hard from the little bit of shock of going so fast, "Okaay..I'm not use to that anymore.." She said, shaking her head as she tried to get her heart beat down. Artemis looked at Pietro, remembering what Superwoman said..

Why do you have to be with the villains..
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Bruce gave Superwoman a look, he dropped the poison smoke bomb. We quickly put on a gas mask from his pocket, his belt making itself home in his pocket. He waited for the woman to breathe in the smoke. Then his plan would be complete and he would have protected Artemis and her new boyfriend. He shivered lightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Pietro knew he looked ridiculous. There he was in the middle of the X-mansion hall, half dressed, holding a cake looking at it confusedly, looking at Artemis pitifully, with a pissed of Superwoman after his blood.

What the hell?!?!?!?! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:47 pm

She saw the man drop the smoke bombs. She narrowed her eyes when she remembered that move. 'It's him' She held her breath, not to inhale the gass, and flew towards the door. Hitting the man down as she passed him by. She flew into the hallway grabbing Quicksilver up with her. "Okay we are going now!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when she suddenly fell to the ground. She groaned loudly at the impact of the floor, her eyes widening as she saw the woman run off with Pietro..Her eyes narrowed..

Stupid slut. She thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Bruce rolled out of the room, seeing Artemis on the ground. He knelt next to her, helping her up to a standing position. "Artemis, are you alright?" He asked quickly, still not a single emotion in his voice, "Also, I should warn you not to go into your room for about an hour, I wouldn't want you hurting yourself." He said quickly. His voice sounded commanding. Somehow he wished he wouldn't have to tell her who he was, but she knew either she'd guess or he'd have to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Pietro realized now why he had the cake. Subconsciously he realized he wouldn't get to eat the cake off of Artemis so if he couldn't have both, and he couldn't have Artemis, he would have his GOD DAMN CAKE. He held it steady as she carried him over her shoulder back to the Brotherhood house.

"You are a real bitch you know that, right? You couldn't even wait for her to finish orgasming?" Pietro was really annoyed, this sucked and not the fun kind that he had had planed. "How would you like it if someone busted in on you in the middle of your orgasm? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Artemis groaned, looking at the man. She whipped herself out of his grip, "Who are you!?" She asked, but with more of a demanding tone to her voice. Artemis glared at him. She wasn't happy that her boyfriend was just snatched away by a ugly fat looking bitch, and that she was interrupted during her sex. Now she was going to have to take a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:07 pm

She glanced at him coldly. "I'd be very pissed. But then again, I'm not sleeping with heroes. And just so you know." She punched him in his side. "Don't call me a bitch!!" She said setting him down on the livingroom floor at the brotherhood mansion.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Bruce frowned, "It's me, Artemis." He said slowly, "I watched over your Young Justice team, Dick or Robin or whatever the hell you call him is.... was my side kick. Piece it together, I know you can." Bruce looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Artemis looked at him, raising an eyebrow. Before she put the pieces together, "Batman?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm

He nodded slowly, "Clark convinced me out of my Bat-Suit. It's the only reason I'm letting you know who I am. You may not breathe a word of this to anyone, do you understand?" He demanded, he couldn't have his secret getting out, "In this Universe you can call me Bruce, ONLY around other heroes. Young Justice never got to know anyone's secret identities, and it's planned to stay that way." Bruce place his hand on her shoulder, "Please, understand that if this gets out in our Universe the people I love will die, my daughter will die. I'm not going to risk it because you can't keep you mouth shut, do you understand?" Bruce was coming off strong but he knew that it was the only way she would know how serious he was being.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Artemis looked at him, crossing her arms. She listened to his lecture, "I understand, Batman." She said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

"Good, now if you need a change of clothes I'm guessing... some other woman will help you?" Bruce said slowly, his face breaking out into one of confusion, "Not sure, but it's worth a try. But I'm telling you, do not go into your room. I have to throw a trank-smoke ball. It removed Superwoman from the room but it'll knock anything that goes into it out for a period of time."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes, "WHAT?!" She suddenly screamed, getting furious now, "SO..I HAD A UGLY BITCH BREAK INTO MY ROOM, DIDN'T GET TO FINISH WHAT I WAS DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND, HAVE MY BOYFRIEND GET TAKEN AWAY, AND NOW MY ROOM IS GASSED?! WHAT...MOTHER FUCKER!" She yelled, clearly loosing it now. Her whole face was red with fury, "You better hope I find a empty room with new clothes..or I swear to god, Batman..I will hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Bruce stared at her, "You're done? We clearly know if you tried anything on me I'd knock you out." Bruce's eyes were half lidded, "It's nice to yell, but it's severely undermines that I was trying to help you. Superwoman has broken too many of my ribs and back for me to risk having you permanently in a wheel chair, do you understand? I did it to protect you. Yell and scream all because you didn't get off on your last round of sex, cause believe me I know there was more then one." Bruce moved away from her, "Clearly all of your years being under my guidance was wasted." Bruce was trying so hard not to yell at her, Brenna's bubbly emotions getting into his skull. He punched his hand clean through the wall. He brought it out, "Calm down, and it you wish to speak later, fine with me." He walked off.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Artemis stood there, crossing her arms as she listened to him.

"Clearly all of your years being under my guidance was wasted."

Artemis's eyes narrowed even more, watching him walk off. She resisted the urge to yell at him, walking off to find a empty room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A shower and a sleepover.   A shower and a sleepover. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shower and a sleepover.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Wonder Woman's Room-
Jump to: