Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A try at seducing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:55 am

Pietro had a pretty good night after the thing in the dinning room and the talk with Harley, so when he woke-up he thought he would go and see how that Brenna girl was and see if he could talk to that Artemis again.

Pietro knocked on the door and patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 am

Artemis heard a knock on the door, she yawned, fixing her tank top. She was still in her pajamas, a grey tank top, with red plaid ed pants. She hadn't bothered putting up her hair either. Artemis walked to the door, opening it. She stopped when she saw Pietro, "Well good morning." She said, "Come to check up on Brenna?" Artemis asked, moving out of the way to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 am

Pietro smile as he walked in. "Yeah, I just remember how all those people walked out on her when she was just asking for some answers. I wanted to see if she got them. I also wanted to see if I could talk to you some more." Pietro looked right into Artemis's eyes. He needed to test the waters around Artemis, she was too strong willed to fall for any of his usual behavior modifying techniques, like whispering or genital touches. A straight forward comment like that would catch her more of guard and give him a better shot.

Pietro loved how her tank top was slightly off center showing of the swell of her breast, he also loved her slightly messy hair down like it was. He wanted to run his hand through it but felt that would not be his best first step.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 am

Artemis smiled, closing the door behind him, "She is doing fine, Kara and Superman talked to her. And right now she is still sleeping." She then tilted her head at his last sentence, smiling, "Talking would be nice. I enjoyed talking to you last time." She said, smiling as she walked into the living room, sitting on couch.

Though she really didn't pay attention to her tank top, not really worrying if there was a lot of cleavage was showing.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 am

Pietro smirked and raised an eyebrow as she walked by. He also looked down her top as she passed him by. He followed her to the living room, watching her ass move as he did.

She hadn't even twitched, or blushed when he said he wanted to talk to her. This would be fun.

"I'm glad she's ok and that people got over the shock of her. I can talk to her latter. But for now I'd like to know more about you. So tell me about yourself."

Pietro sat on the arm of one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:37 am

Artemis smiled, before leaning back on the couch, "Well..do you have any questions you want to know about me?" She asked, crossing her arms as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 am

This girl was not giving up anything.

"Well lets start with something simple. Do you have powers and if so, what are they."

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 am

Artemis smiled, shaking her head, "Nope, but, I'm really good at archery." She said, before leaning forward, "And, I'm twenty-two. I'm not from the universe this universe is based off. And..I have a temper at sometimes. But, that's only when people get on my bad side. And, I am a strong-willed and independent." She said, flipping her hair so it would get out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am

Pietro nodded and moved over to sit beside her on the couch.

"I'm sure your good at more than just archery." Pietro's voice was deep as he smirked lewdly at her and is eyes roamed her body.

It would be so funny if she took offense to that then he could act all innocent and act like she was the one with the dirty mind.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 am

Artemis smirked when she saw his smirk, "I've been told I am good at more then just archery." She said, leaning back as she faced him more. Not realizing she was sitting in a sexy position now.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am

Pietro smirked as he stared down her tank top. The top was wide enough that as her breast dangled he could see her hard pebbled nipples. He just wanted to suck them into his mouth.

Pietro looked back at her face and leaned in a bit. "Maybe you could show me just what you are good at?" Pietro left it open for interpretation so she could take the lead. He really loved assertive women.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 am

Artemis smirked, leaning a little closer, "I don't know..maybe if you can persuade me..and maybe I'll show you." She said, her eyes narrowed seductively.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 am

ooc: WOW! THIS IS HOTT!! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 am

Pietro smirked as he leaned in and tilted his head toward her ear. He reached out one of his hands and began to play with a strand of long hair that was loose in front of her ear.

"How would you like to be persuaded? I could give you pretty much anything you wanted." As he spoke his hand played up to her neck were he gently ran his fingers from her ear under her chin to the tip of her chin and then lightly brushed the bottom of her pouty lips.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:00 am

Artemis smirked, laughing softly, putting her hand on his chest. She leaned closer to his face, teasing him as her lips hovered over his, "Anyway you think would persuade me enough, Pietro." She whispered, pulling away as she continued to tease him. Not even giving him a little kiss.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 am

Pietro was so excited. He never got to play these tease games anymore. Most women he met weren't much for fun before foreplay, but Pietro had always loved the seduction aspect of any relationship. Her game was going to be the first to kiss "losses".

Pietro ran his hand from her neck to her shoulder. He ran the tips of his fingers up and down her arm and then set his other hand on her thigh were he used his thumb to draw small circles on her.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 am

Artemis smirked, leaning in to kiss his neck, avoiding his lips. Her hands rubbed his chest as she licked his neck. She smirked as she looked up at him, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 am

Pietro smirked. He moved his had up and down the top of her thigh, his thumb brushing against the apex of her thighs. He moved his other hand form her arm to her waist, were he began to play with the hem of her tank top.

She might be using her mouth but Pietro wanted to see how long he could last without doing that himself.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 am

Artemis smiled, before slowly leaning back, pulling away from him. He was now going to have to work to get her, and her smirk that formed clearly showed that now.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 am

Pietro pouted and narrowed his eyes as she pulled away. Now she was going to make him work for her.

He slipped his hand on her side up her shirt, he moved his thumb ran up the underside of her breast. He moved his hand form the top of her thigh to her rear were he groped her ass slightly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 am

Artemis blushed, raising her head up a little. Her back arching only a little, she smirked softly, "Your pretty good with touches.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

Pietro smirked. He had impressed her now he wanted to showoff.

Pietro leaned in and started kissing her neck. He started at he juncture of her shoulder and neck and started sucking and licking it hard. He always loved leaving marks. His hand under her shirt gripped her breast and began to role her nipple between his fingers. His mouth moved up her neck and he began to suck on the spot of skin right under her ear lobe that most women find sensitive and he always loved. His hand on her ass moved to her back and slipped down the back of her pants and into her underwear, were he continued to fondle and grope her. His mouth sucked harder on her neck like he was a vacuum. She tasted so Fucking good!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 am

Artemis raised her head more, moaning softly at how he kissed her neck. She moaned more, feeling him play with her breast. Though when she felt him him suck right under her ear lobe, her body shuddered with excitement. She moaned once again. Her cheeks turned redder, feeling his hand go into her underwear. Her body tensed, moaning a bit louder at how he started to suck harder. Her hands gripped on his shirt, "Damn..your good." Artemis whispered, feeling herself get a little wet now, which made her cross her legs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Pietro loved how she gripped his shirt, he loved her moan, he loved how she said how good he was.

Even with Artemis crossing her legs there was still enough of a gap for him to take advantage of. He moved his hand on her ass around to the front of her underwear. He couldn't reach her core but he could reach her clit. He played with it lightly not wanting her to come yet. His hand on her breast came out form under her to and pulled her tank top down until the opening was under her lovely tits. Pietro moved his hand back to her breast and moved his mouth to her nipple and began to role his tongue around her other nipple. He wanted to hear her scream for him eventual.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Artemis moaned a little louder, but softly when he played with her clit. Though, she shuddered at the excitement, which made her spread her legs open. She moaned louder now, feeling his tongue on her nipple, "Pietro.." She moaned, softly, pulling him a little closer. Her eyes were now closed, and her cheeks were bright red. Artemis was enjoying this, he knew how to pleasure a woman. Which impressed her, and it wasn't easy to impress her sexually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A try at seducing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A try at seducing   A try at seducing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A try at seducing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: