Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Time For Dinner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avalanche

Avalanche

No Time For Dinner Empty
PostSubject: No Time For Dinner   No Time For Dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm

When Lance got home from the Arena, he wanted nothing more than to lock himself away in his room and mourn about his upcoming death. He had yet to find out anything about this Joker guy and the hunger that was attacking his stomach, wasn't helping. He decided to fix some dinner before returning to his mopefest lockdown.

Just as he was pulling a frozen pot-pie dinner from the fridge, his phone went off. He groaned as he answered it. "Whaaaaat Courtney!"
"Lance, I need you to cover a shift at the club tonig-"

"No way, Boss lady!" Lance shouted, cutting her off. "Are you crazy?! I'm about to have dinner and then some time to myself! Plus we agreed to no last minute shifts!"

Courtney hated to whine but she knew how to work Lance's conscience. "Okay look! I haven't seen you since you died! Bring your ass into work now because you, Lance Alvers signed a 12-month contract to work for me! Now be here in 15!!!"

Lance rolled his eyes as she rambled and couldn't help yelling when she hung up on him. "Damn her!!!" He cried as he stuffed the pot pie back in the freezer and left out the door.
Back to top Go down

No Time For Dinner
Page 1 of 1