Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Avalanche...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Return of the Avalanche... Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Dark Phoenix had yet another mission to complete and that involved one Avalanche, she arrived at the site where he had been left and smiled. She had work to do, she concentrated hard and the form of a glowing phoenix enshrouded her whole being. Awaken she demanded, within moments Avalanche was waking up with his body newly whole once again. There is much for you to do." She said as she studied him.

Last edited by Dark Phoenix on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:15 pm

ooc: Eeep
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm

ooc: "Eeep" is right! Heheheheh Twisted Evil

Lance awoken with a groaned and reached for his head. "What the hell...?" He looked around. He remembered this place. He was killed here. Killed... KILLED!
"How am I..." He looked up at the red-head in front of him and stared in shock. "YOU! I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE SUMMER'S GIRL!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

She snorted delicately, "You should choose your words with more care, the body I inhabit belongs to no one." She said darkly. "I have a mission for you, are you ready to accept or shall I kill you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Lance stared at her. She has a more sinister vibe. A lot like the Black Queen.
"Whatever. You brought me to life. Why, is beyond me but I'll hear you out." He stood and rested his hands behind his head. "What is this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:44 pm

She studied him for a moment before she spoke, "It has come to the attention of the Protector's that The Joker has come up with some sort of gas. Your job is to steal it for the Protector's, if and when you do that return here and I will have another mission for you." She said
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Lance narrowed his eyes at her. "Steal some gas? Forget it. You actually revived me to do that? Why don't you just get a villain who is actually alive for that? I'm not gonna be some lackey for you! Mystique was enough!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

She didn't even bother to watch him turn to go, "If you prefer death so much then you don't have to do it, otherwise you'll do what I tell you too" She said.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Lance stopped and looked at her with a scowl on his face. "You should've just left me dead to begin with you stupid witch!"
He glared but something struck him. That overbearing impulse that usually takes over when he's pissed was... missing. He only felt this way with his meds.
His eyes widened when he realized this and he couldn't help but ask, "H-hey! What else did you do to me, lady?!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 pm

She studied her nails before meeting his eyes, "I got rid of that rather annoying disorder you had." She said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

That monster in me is gone!!! Lance sighed. "Alright, fine. I hate to say it but I do owe you for that, Lady. I'll take the mission. Is there a deadline I have to meet here?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 pm

She hid a smile and instead shook her head, "I will know when you have completed your mission, make sure you don't take your time." She said in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'll make it first priority." Lance said and with a wave to Dark Phoenix, he walked back in the direction of the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Avalanche...   Return of the Avalanche... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Avalanche...
Page 1 of 1