Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't disappear..A nightmare..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Empty
PostSubject: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Kara slept close to Logan, not wanting him to disappear in front of her...When she finally fell to a deep sleep, she started to dream..

Kara was in the living room, taking care of James. When Logan showed up, she smiled getting up as she walked to him, "Hey." she whispered, not wanting to wake up the sleeping James in her arms..

Logan smiled, "Hey, babe." He whispered, looking at his wife and his child, "He went to sleep finally, huh?" He laughed softly.

"Yeah, it was hard to put him to sleep..But, I did it." She said, looking up at Logan as his hand went on her cheek.

Logan moved a little closer to her, getting ready to kiss her..

---

The Shadow King appeared, glaring at the both of them. He put his hand up, letting the darkness surround Logan again..

Logan's eyes widened, feeling something pull him back, "NO! KARA!"

Kara's eyes widened in shock, watching as he disappeared..She started to run to him with James in her arms, "NO, LOGAN!"

She couldn't reach him, and when she finally could..He disappeared...again...Her eyes stood there in shock..

Kara suddenly sat up in the bed, "LOGAN!" She screamed, her body hot as she was sweating. She was breathing hard..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Logan immediately shot up when he heard Kara yell. He almost extended his claws out of reflects when he felt a mild shock in his neck.

He turned to Kara to see her breathing hard and covered in sweat. "Kara, you all right?" He asked, placing hand on her back and the other on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Kara jumped, turning to see Logan right there. She felt the tears, "I...I had a nightmare you disappeared again..I..It was to realistic I..." She covered her eyes, crying again as she shook her head, "I don't want that to happen again..No.." Kara had whispered, feeling her body shake.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:12 pm

"Shh, hey, come here." Logan said, pulling her into a hug. "I here; I'm not going anywhere." He said, gently rubbing her back and kissing her head.

"We're all here. You, me, and James, who I'm surprised didn't wake up from your scream." Logan said, looking over at the crib.

"We can be a family now. I'm not leaving. I'm right here, fly girl." He whispered, kissing her temple. "I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Kara hugged him immediately back, her face buried in his chest. She seemed to calm down a little bit, she looked at the crib, "Yeah..same here.." She whispered, hugging him closer. Kara looked up at him, nodding softly, "It just scares me...since that man is still alive..And it scares me..it scares me he can do it again in a snap.." She said..

And not to long after she said that, James started to cry.

Kara turned to look at the crib, getting up, only to feel horrible pain all over. Making her fall to her knees, she groaned as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Logan cursed jumping out of the bed to Kara's side. "I think we need to take you to the medical room." He informed her, carefully picking her up.

James continued to cry, making Logan feel torn on helping. Kara was in pain and would ignore the pain to settle James and James wouldn't stop crying

"Anyone we can get to help us out?" He asked, grumbling as he looked down at Kara.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Kara looked up at him, then at James, "I'll be fine, please..just get him back to sleep..please.." She asked, before looking down. Her whole body was aching..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Logan sighed. Stubborn as ever. He thought, before setting her back on the bed. "All right, but once he's asleep, I'm taking you to the medical lab." He stated, as he walked over to the crib.

He picked up the crying baby and started to lightly rub his back. "Shhh, James. It's all right, shhh..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Kara looked at him as she nodded, wincing in a lot of pain as she looked at the ground.

It took a while for James to fall asleep, but, he finally did.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Logan gently set James back down in his crib. "All right," He whispered, turning back to Kara. "Let's go." He said, carefully picking her up.

He carried her out of the room and to the medical lab. He laid her on the bed.

{OOC: Can't think of anything else right now. if you want to continue this in a new topic in the ML you can just leave the url here :3 Or you can just continue it here, I don't mind Very Happy}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't disappear..A nightmare..   Don't disappear..A nightmare.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't disappear..A nightmare..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Captain America's Room-
Jump to: