Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening from the Shock

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Awakening from the Shock Empty
PostSubject: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm

In the far corner of the medical lab, a woman who has been laid dormant, finally awakens. When she opened her eyes, they were pure white like her hair and static emitted from her in all directions. But what really woke her up was the shock from the lead collar attached to her neck. She sprung up on the stretcher bed and ripped off the oxygen mask, screaming from the pain.

[ooc: Storm's up. Warning, she will not be herself. Dare to greet her? bom]
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Clark had been getting stuff for Kara when Storm started screaming from the bed, electricity was streaming from her like a flag. "Storm!" He raced forward and put his hands up in a calming gesture, "Calm down." He said as he studied the reddening skin under Storm's collar with worry.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

She whipped her head toward the strange man approaching her and immediately placed her guard up. "Who are you?!" She gasped and looked around the lab. "Where am I?" She glanced down and almost freaked out as she began yanking suction cords off of her.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 pm

He bit his lip and kept his distance, "My name is Clark Kent, I'm a friend ok?" He said as Storm pulled more suction cords off of her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

"Clark.." She thought for a moment and then glanced at him, skeptically. "You're a friend?"
She swung her legs over to get off the stretcher and gasped as she lost her balance. When Clark reached to help her, she looked up at him with an expression of fear and sadness mixed together. "Then, can you please tell me who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Clark made sure she was able to sit down before he sat down in the chair next to her, "Your name is Ororo Munro, you're a mutant and can control the weather. The collar you're wearing it restricts your abilities and its not very nice, do you remember anything that happened?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Ororo... She repeated her name and closed her eyes, trying to think back to the last thing she could remember. "I was with a girl and..." She looked at Clark, frowning. "We were running out into a field. I think I was fighting someone but my mind is dark after that... Do you know what was happening with me? Who was that girl? Who was trying to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Clark rubbed his face, "The girl you were running with, I think it was Kitty Pryde. The two of you were fighting the Protector's but you were fighting Professor Xavier, thats how you ended up in a coma. He must have done something to you that caused you to forget everything. Do you remember where you are?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm

"Xavier?" Ororo frowned even more and cried out in pain as she grabbed at her head. It was like an explosion of memories coming in and she couldn't make sense of them. "Where's Kitty? Is she okay?!" She jumped up from her seat and headed for the door. "I-I need to see her, Clark!"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Clark's eyes widened and he leapt to intercept her, "Its ok Ororo, Kitty recovered from the battle there. You might want to sit back down though." He said and waited until she was seated again before he sat across from her, "Kitty was raped by Lance two weeks ago, and we recently found out that she's pregnant." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:14 pm

"What?! Oh no!" Pure shock could be seen all over her face. Storm rubbed her forehead in frustration. Kitty was her student and she was supposed to protect all the students here. "Is she okay? How far along is she? And Logan? Kara? How are they handling this?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Clark rubbed his face again, "They don't know yet, Kitty is still in shock and Wade is taking care of her. Kitty's only two weeks along, and she's doing fine other then that. In other news Rogue's arrived and Kara had a baby." He said
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 pm

"Deadpool?" Confusion spread over Storm's face. Since when did he and Kitty get so close? Unless...
She looked at Clark. "You say Rogue's here? I should go see her as well and wow. Supergirl with child. I assume she is still with Logan, right?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:43 pm

He nodded and then looked her in the eye, "You've also been in a coma for five months, so we're going to have make sure you're ok. Kitty will be happy to hear you're up." He added.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 pm

"Five months is a long time. No wonder I missed so much." Storm smiled warmly and placed a hand on Clark's shoulder. "Thank you for being so kind and taking the time to fill me in. I take it you are not from the universe I know?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Clark shook his head, "I'm not, but its good to see you finally up Storm." He said sincerely
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Storm frowned. "Yes. I guess it is but I feel so weak and... rusty." She looked down at her hands and wondered what other side effects might have occurred from the fight with Xavier.
She sighed. "I couldn't beat Charles nor bring him back... Who's all here? Apart from Rogue, Kitty, Kara and Logan. Are Flash and Canary still alive?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Clark bit his lip as a fresh wave of sorrow hit him as he tried to forget Shayera's death, "Well Flash and Canary are fine but one of the heroes died recently." He said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 pm

"What?" Storm noticed the look on Clark's face and knew instantly that it was someone he knew well. "I'm sorry to hear that. From your expression, I can only assume you must've been close with them." She placed her hand over his. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

He smiled at her, "Thank you Ororo, she was killed by someone I knew. He pretended to be a friend but he killed her in front of me I had to hold her in my arms as she died." He said as tears fell down his face.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Selina ran into the Lab yelling for Clark, "Clark! Clark!" She tried to hear him, she heard talking when she walked to the room where she heard voices coming from. She knocked on the door quickly, fear and sorrow filling her every word, "Clark, oh god Clark!" she mewled out, needing his attention.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Clark wiped the tears away before turning to look at Selina, "What is it Catwoman?" He asked, not sure if he should trust her or not.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Selina took a deep breath, "Ok... so Bruce gave Kara one of his Bat-Talkies in a worst-case-scenario they'd send SOS's to each other. Well, sorry you had to find out this way but I'm on the villains side. I don't care, I don't belong there." She was hoping he'd forget that, "Well, I went and picked up Harley Quinn and The Joker. Yes The Joker. They're here... not soon after I left them to talk to Kara, to warn you. But I didn't get here fast enough, Kara got a call from Bruce and... and I think they're torturing him, Clark. He clearly said "What do you want, Joker." and then... he started to yell in pain. He ended the connection soon after. I'm not sure if he's dead... or... or..." Tears in Selina's eyes made their way out of her tear ducts. Selina kept trying to wipe her tears but they wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Kara had ran in after Selina, stopping as she looked at Selina. She then looked at Clark, "We need your help, Clark..We have to save him..." She looked at him, with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Storm frowned. She wasn't sure what to say. Who is this distraught new woman and what exactly is going on?
When the woman began to cry, she took out a tissue and handed it to her. "Catwoman, was it? I'm Storm."
She was about to ask who Bruce and the Joker was but when she noticed Kara, she smiled sadly and went to her. "Please let me do what I can to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening from the Shock   Awakening from the Shock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening from the Shock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next