Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discovering the Cajun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Discovering the Cajun Empty
PostSubject: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Magneto was looking for Lorna and was getting worried she had been gone for awhile, his eyes narrowed as the alarm that he wore around his wrist that was diguised as a watch went off. He frowned, so a new Rebel had joined the ranks he would have to postpone the search for Lorna.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Gambit always had quick reflexes; came with being growing up within the Thieves Guild. Before some creepy, unfriendly people could snap one of those funky collars around his neck, Remy threw a stream of glowing playing cards and ran as they exploded.

Remy ran through the woods, occasionally going into a tree, or hiding in a log when someone got too close. He couldn't risk setting the woods on fire, that would cause him more problems then solve them.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Erik turned in his step as he recognized the sound of explosions not too far away, he cursed and raced in that direction. He wasn't going too far when a familiar figure burst through the woods, "Gambit?" He asked in shock. He was sure a conversation would have taken place but then the shouts of the border patrol went up from the direction Gambit had just come from. "Well better late then never I suppose, follow me." He said urgently before he turned and raced off.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Gambit almost stopped short when he saw Magneto, but the shouts made him rethink that thought. "Right behind you." He said, following Magneto.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked, as he raced beside the older man.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Erik glanced over at Gambit and dodged a few trees as he ran, "Lets just say they want to control your powers....and leave it at that." He said. He glanced up to see a flicker of light up in the trees, he smiled darkly this is where the fun begins he thought. Just as they passed the trees, the sound of high powered guns sounding from above echoed through the forest, Erik glanced behind him to see the border patrol falter as some of their men collapsed from gun shot wounds.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 pm

"Geez, what's with everyone wanting to do that?" Gambit said, annoyed with the constant "We want to control you and your powers for our own selfish reasons! Blah, blah, blah!"

"Whoa!" He said, when the big guns came out. "Got yourself some heavy duty security. Why not just get those ball transporters and take us to Utopia or something? I kinda miss those."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

He sighed, "If I did that, we would be sending out a red flag to all of the Protector's, no I can't risk that." He said firmly and used his powers to create a metal barrier. "So Gambit, when did you arrive/" He asked
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 pm

"Protector's?" He asked, still wondering what the hell was going on. "About a half hour ago. I woke up just in time to miss my appointment with a collar, which, I'm guessing, messes with my powers if it made it on my neck?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 pm

He glanced over at Gambit, "You would be correct, if you had been picked to be a Villain or a Hero you would have had to fight in twenty arena matches to the death in order to escape. The collars inhibit your abilites and essentially make you a regular human if you attempt to take them off then they will shock you. The shock by the way is equivalent to a lightning strike, so it definitely would not be a nice thing to have happen. Also the Protector's are the ones in charge of this Wonderland, they have abilites that they use to put everyone else into line." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 pm

"All right, all right." Gambit said, holding out his hands. "Let me get this straight, we're apart of someone's game of kill or be killed??" He asked, trying to make sense of it. "And what do you mean by "Wonderland"?
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Erik nodded grimly, "We're in an Alternate Universe and chances of escape are slim to none." He said as one of the Rebels ran up to him.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Gambit stared at Magneto in shock.

"Al... Alternate universe??" He asked, his mind not believing it. "When you say "alternate universe", what exactly do you mean??? Are we in one? Or is everyone else here from one??"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm

He pinched his nose before he looked back up at him, "I mean we're in an Alternate Universe, other heroes and villains from different places have been brought here for this one doom. I realize its a lot to take in so why don't you follow me?" He asked before he turned and entered the camp.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 am

"That might be best." Remy mumbled to himself as he followed Magneto. He looked around the camp to see many others working around the camp.

"So," He asked, watching everyone." Are you in charge of this little operation too? You must be a natural born leader."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:19 am

Erik sighed and didn't reply to Gambit's comment, "Now how did you get here Gambit?" He asked as he sat himself down on a camp chair.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:32 am

Gambit took note of him not commenting on whether or not he was in charge. Could mean two things: 1) He wasn't, or 2) He felt like ignoring Remy's questions because he was annoyed it had to be him that appeared.

Why? Gambit was one of his best, why would he be annoyed of him?

It's not like I'm Pyro... He thought.

"Ever sense you disappeared, I had to find away to keep on living, so I had to go back to my roots at the Guild." He said, hating he had to.

"I had just finished another job, when I was knocked out by a bright light. When I came to, they were fixing to put one of those collars on me. So, I repaid them for their services by giving them a few of my cards." He stated, pulling out his deck and playing with it.

"What about you?" Gambit asked, not really excepting Magneto to reveal how he got captured.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 am

Erik sighed, "Well, after a meeting that I had been in with Charles Xavier we left and were ambushed. The next thing I knew I was alone in the woods and some men tried to put a collar on me. I was saved by the Rebels and I soon was able to help save more Heroes and Villains from falling into The Protector's clutches. Soon after they elected me their leader and so that's what I have been doing for the past year." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:05 am

Remy gave a low whistle. "Wow... sounds like a lot has happened... Wait... others were taken as well?" He asked, his mind going to a certain someone that had disappeared.

"Anyone of the X-Men besides Xavier?" He asked, sounding only curious.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 am

Erik raised his eyebrow, "Well yes, lets see there's Wolverine, Shadowcat, Storm, and I believe Rogue joined them recently." He said and smirked at Gambit's expression though he didn't comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:32 am

Gambit's eyebrows raised at the mention of Rogue. "Ah, I see. Who would have thought Wolverine would have been caught?" He questioned, acting as if that was what caught his interest.

"You mind that I take a look around the town? Just to get a feel of what we're dealing with." He asked, itching to see if it was true about Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 am

Erik shrugged, "Go ahead, just keep a low profile we wouldn't anyone to discover where we are just yet." He said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Gambit gave a small salute. "Got it." He said, before waving as he walked off. He found someone to get him some casual clothes that wouldn't cause attention to him and a pair of sunglasses to cover his red and black eyes. He headed out of camp on a different path then the one he and Magneto entered on.

No need to let the guys with collars find me that quickly. He thought as he walked through the woods on high alert. He exited the woods and entered the town.

He let out a low whistle. "Boy, this place looks familiar." He said, before heading down a familiar path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the Cajun   Discovering the Cajun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovering the Cajun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: The Rebellion's Campsite-
Jump to: