Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Empty
PostSubject: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Dinah walked into the dining room. Taking place in a chair. Holding her head in her hands. She sighed deeply. Ollie....He had killed...He would never kill...And not a hero not at all....She swallowed. Wally was crushed...Him and Shayera where very close..She shook her head. This was hard. Taking one deep breath. She than looked at the table.
Closing her eyes. She could see it everytime...And again..And again.
Biting her lip she layed her head on the table. Make it go away...
"I do not understand his feelings for Laura. You would complete him more."
''You would complete him more."
"complete him more."

Dinah clenched her teeth. Making a fist. She swallowed again. Calm down..He lies...If Adam would still love me..He would come to visit more often..He would care for the baby...Instead of leaving me''IN FREAKING DUST!'' She threw the table to it's side. She looked at the table. Her hands where shivering. ''Calm down...'' She took her head in both hands. Putting her fingers on her temples. You are married too Wally...Calm down.. She swallowed. Taking the table. Putting it back. She sat back on the chair. Holding her head in both hands again. It will all be allright..Just calm down...
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Rogue walked in the dining room listening to Canary take out her pent up rage on a table, "Dinah?" she asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:21 pm

She looked up hearing somebody enter the room. ''Oh..hey...'' She looked down. Swallowing again. I hope she did not hear that.. Shaking her head she than looked back at Rogue smiling weakly. ''How are you..?''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm

"I didn't know Shayera or green Arrow all that personally, so none of it matters to me. I'm worried about Clark though." Rogue said walking near Dinah, "I almost killed his nephew and he just watched the love of his life die... I wouldn't be all that worried about anyone but him right now."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm

She nodded. ''I understand..I didn't know Shayera and Clark where that close...I knew they had something..But I thought it was temporary.'' Looking up again. ''You almost killed his nephew? Why?''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:30 pm

"Black Queen invaded my mind and possessed me. I couldn't do anything to stop it and I'm too scared to talk to Batman, Kara, or Superman even though they and James saved me." Rogue looked at Dinah's eyes, "You're the first person I've talked to after the incident."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm

She blinked. ''The Black Queen took possession of my mind too...It's long ago. I'm sorry to hear that. I know what it's like. I'm glad you where saved in time.'' Nodding. ''I understand you don't want to talk to it towards them..''
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Rogue sighed rubbing her face, "I just... feel for him. I know what Clark is going through, I... killed my last boyfriend. On accident. I couldn't control my powers and he died for it." Rogue let the tears run down her face, "I can't touch anything or anyone I love or they die or I steal their powers." Rogue wiped her eyes, getting really emotional for the first time in a while, "I'm sorry. It's... I can't talk to anyone about this except Batman, and I can't find him anywhere.... nor do I really want to talk to him."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:55 pm

She felt bad for Rogue. ''I am really sorry to hear that. I really am..It's okay to cry. You can just talk to me about it if you want to..'' Nodding at the chair. ''You shouldn't keep your feelings bottled up. You'll feel worse and worse..''
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:20 pm

"I know." she whispered out, "And you would think that te collar would protect others from my powers. It doesn't. I'm not sure if they messed up or... Are my powers never going to let me have a family?" Rogue bit her lower lip, "I'm sorry…"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:34 pm

''I don't know..Maby you can train too control your power. I'm sure there is a way. Don't be sorry. You can't help it..'' Dinah sighed. ''It's hard but I am sure there will be a way...''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:29 pm

"there's not training to stop my powers, Dinah. But... I think I know a way to stop them." She paused looking at the Bird of Prey, "How's life been with you?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 pm

She nodded at Rogue. ''I understand.'' She remained quiet for a while. ''Could be better....But who am I to complain?'' She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 pm

"Everyone has a right to complain, it's human nature." Rogue said waving a hand, "So... if you need to talk, just talk. Get it out of your system while no one is around."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 pm

''I don't want to bother you with my problems..It's nothing.'' Dinah shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Rogue raised an eyebrow, there was something clearly wrong see as she had just walked into the woman tossing a table, "Are you sure? I walked in here and saw you throw a table."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:54 pm

She looked up. Her eyes widen. ''Oh..I..didn't know you saw that..I'm sorry..'' She looked back down. ''I just don't want to bother anybody with my feelings. That's all..''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Rogue placed her hands on her hips, "I just came here and cried to you. You think I'm bothered by me giving you the same respect?" Rogue was confused slightly, wondering if females from their universe did that as well.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 pm

''You're right. But It's stupid. And I should take care of it myself...It's something that I have to take care of myself I'm sorry..'' She looked back up. ''It's not that I don't respect the fact that you take time to listen to me..''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Rogue's mouth twitched, she decided she would leave. She started to head out the door, "I'll see you around." she whispered out, making her way to the Garden.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 pm

She nodded to the girl. ''See you.'' She than looked back at the table. She sighed. Standing up walking out of the room too. SHe headed towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.   Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust is like a mirror. You can fix it when it's broke, But you can still see the cracks in the reflection.
Page 1 of 1