Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking in the moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Talking in the moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 am

Anthony woke up in the dark room. He saw Laura next to him. He got up and got dressed. He went out the door, taking the car and driving to the Xavier mansion. He walked in the darkness to the garden, finding Canarys window with his eyes. He picked up some rocks and started to toss them in the window.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:08 am

Dinah turned arround in her sleep. Hearing some noises outside. Dinah jumped up. Looking at the window. She stood up. Looking out the window she saw Adam standing there. Opening the window. ''What are you doing here?!'' She wispered loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:10 am

He motioned her to come down. "Come down I need to talk to you." He said dropping the pebbles on the ground and putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 am

Dinah frowned. ''Allrigh than..'' She closed the window. Putting on a pair of normal jeans and a coat. She walked out of her room. Into the garden. ''Okay what is it you need to talk to me about?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 am

Anthony looked at her. "I want to know if you have feelings for Adam."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 am

She looked down. Does she have feelings for him...She didn't know it. No she wasn't allowed to have feelings for him..Dinah Bit her lip ''Maby..'' Kicking some rocks. ''And why do you talk about yourself?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 pm

"I don't want to hurt Adam, and getting rid of Laura hurts him more, so I have to know if he has a chance." He stepped closer to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Dinah stayed where she was. She swallowed. Thinking about it. She took one deep breath. ''He could..But as he knows..Me and Wally are married..It would be difficult...And I don't want to hurt him.. but..If you are not Adam than who are you?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 pm

"The man who raped you. They call me Anthony." He walked closer to her, so she could see his face much better.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:50 pm

She stepped back. Her eyes widen. She covered her mouth. Setting another step back. ''You..you...'' Dinah shook her head. Clenching her teeth. She wanted to punch him in the face. Beat him.. But she couldn't she couldn't. Looking down. ''Where is Adam?'' She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:53 pm

He held his hands up as a sign of surrender. "As far as he is concerned he is sleeping in the same bed with Laura. Now back to my question."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:00 pm

"As far as he is concerned he is sleeping in the same bed with Laura." the words stabbed her kinda. She looked up. "Why do you want to know so badly? I don't make a chance against Laura...because of her I have to let the child grow up as Wally's.. Keeping up a lie for the rest of my life...he doesn't care. He has Laura and is deeply in love with her. He doesn't need me.." Dinah looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 pm

He looked at her straight in the face. "I do not understand his feelings for Laura. You would complete him more." He sighed. "But as I try to break them up it only seems to hurt him more. So I want to know if my attempts would be futile."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm

"you would complete him more." "complete him more?" Dinah bit her lip. "Well if I did not...feel something I wouldn't have forgave him or..you . But I can't. Like I explained I am married to Wally. And too just run to Adam yelling I have some feelings for him..would be too late anyway..." She sat down on the bench she could barley see.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm

He nodded. "Good to know. I wont bother you anymore then." He turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:35 pm

She turned her head. "Wait. Why do you want to know. And what are you too adam? Why you are you interested in this and why do you want to get rid of Laura?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 pm

He stopped, looking over his shoulder. "She hurts him, and I don't want that. But I see it hurts him when I hurt her. If you wont take him back I don't see what's the point."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 pm

She shook her head. "How am I supose to take something back that never was mine? Explain that too me?" She frowned. "If he had feelings for me he wouldn't have let me rais the child as Wally's. If he had feelings for me he wouldn't have gotten togethere with her. So explain to me how am I supose to take him back when he was never mine.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 pm

"He was ashamed of what I did to you. He wanted you with someone who wouldn't hurt you like he did. I think he is pulled to her because she was there after it happened. But I could be wrong. But just forget it. I'll leave you all be."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

She stood up. Narrowing her eyes. "Don't play with me Anthony.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm

"Just forget it. Be happy with your man, and I'll let Adam be happy with Laura." He said as he left yet again.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 pm

She grabbed her stomach. Blinking a few times. "I'm sorry for wasting your time.." Dinah turned arround. Biting her lip. She turned back running towards him as she grabbed his hand. "Don't think I don't care for him. An don't think I don't feel anything for him." She squeezed his hand. "But don't act like this..." She shook her head. Letting go off his hand. "Once again I'm sorry for have wasted your time.." She turned away. Walking back towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:12 pm

"You didn't waste my time. I wasted yours." He said turning around to watch her. "He still loves you, although he loves Laura too. I'm not sure who he loves more."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:58 pm

She bit her lip. "If he still loves me. Than why doesn't he rais the child with me.." She sighed. "It's because of Laura...all because of her..but he is happy with her..." Dinah sighed. "I'm sorry you did your best. You can't do more. I shouldn't bother you with my feelings." feelings I should not have.. "goodnight.." She nodded at him. Before she walked into the building. Back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:22 pm

He just watched her outburst with his hands in his pockets. When she said goodnight he watched her as she went inside. "I'm sorry." He said before heading back to the broterhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking in the moonlight   Talking in the moonlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking in the moonlight
Page 1 of 1