Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the hospital.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:14 pm

The doctor walked to Adam, "She is doing fine, Mr. Meister. Her eye isn't damaged, and her body is getting the fluids it needs. She has a tad bit of a cold now, but it's nothing serious. Though, it's a good thing you came right here. If she went with the eye not treated, she could have lost it." He smiled, "She is also awake, you may go see her." He said, walking with him to her room..

Laura was leaning back on the bed, looking out the window. Her eye had a bandage wrapped around it.

"We just put on the bandage to help the healing process." The doctor said, before turning to him, "We will come back later, and give you the papers so she could go back home with you." He said, before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm

He thanked the doctor and went to sit by Laura. He touched her forehead gently. "You will be allright."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Laura looked at Adam, smiling at him as she felt his touch. Her hand went on his arm, "Your touch..I missed it.." She said, smiling as her hand caressed his. Before her hand went to his cheek, "I thought..I thought I would never see you again.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Adam touched her cheek. "I will never leave you again. It's a promise."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Laura smiled at him, before she looked down, "Do you...Do you finally have full control?" She asked, her body almost trembling from remembering what Anthony had done to her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:28 pm

He held her hand, squeesing it. "I should hope so. He hasn't said a word after that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Laura smiled, getting up as she hugged him. Not making the tubes go out of her, her head buried into his shoulder. Her eye then looked at his eyepatch, putting her hand on his cheek, "I'm just sort of happy...that he stabbed my eye...It helped some of the regret I hold..for being the cause of you suffering.." She said, feeling tears stream down her face.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 pm

He smiled weakly at her. "I've told you, you don't have to feel regret about that. But if it makes you feel better, who am I to judge." He wiped the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Laura smiled, nodding slowly. She turned when she heard the doctor come in.

"Okay Laura, it's time to see how your eye is doing." He smiled, before walking to her as he unwrapped her eye. He suddenly dropped the light he was going to use, bending over to get it.

Laura looked at Meister, her right eye suddenly flashing purple. As if her other side of her had helped her eye heal.

"Sorry about that." The doctor said, laughing softly, looking at her eye now. The doctor only saw it was green now, "Looks like it healed up. But, I can understand why..I know about you two." He said, "There is a show about the heroes and Villains, but, I usually don't watch it. It's an invasion to your privacy. Though the cameras don't work in bedrooms." He laughed, giving the papers to Adam, "Here is what she has to eat for a while to get her strength back, and Laura your free to go." He said, smiling at her. Before walking out..

Lucy suddenly came out, "You keep Anthony under control, that shit fucking hurt." She said, "I swear, it took all of my strength to keep it from getting damaged. I hate Laura, but I need to live to.." She said coldly, before releasing the control.

Laura looked down, "You'd think after what her and Anthony did..She'd be glad that I almost died."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:00 pm

He smiled happily to the doctor and squeesed Lauras hand. Though he was bothered by the fact they were watched. He looked shocked when Lucy suddenly took over. "Don't worry I will keep him under control." He kissed Laura softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Laura's eyes widened, blushing as she felt his lips against hers. Her body felt limp now, enjoying the kiss. Her eyes closed, putting her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 pm

He pulled from the kiss. "Are you ready to leave?" He asked smiling to her warmly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah..And..Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked, feeling the nurses take the tubes off of her. She got up, stumbling a little into his arms. Her eyes looked up at him, "I can't balance myself." Laura laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"Sure you can." He caught her before she fell. He took her hand to support her walking. "Lean into me, I won't let you fall." He said leading her out of the hospital
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the hospital.   At the hospital. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the hospital.
Page 1 of 1