Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got away, where am I?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Got away, where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Lorna ran from the protectors, using metal to her advantage. When she finally got away, she kept running, running until she found a little campsite. She stopped, putting her hands on her knees, bending over as she breathed hard. Her green hair falling in front of her shoulders, "Where am I? What is going on? Where is my family?" She asked, beginning to get a little scared, "Father, Wanda, Pietro.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Magneto had been preparing some plans with some of the other rebels when he heard a very familiar voice start calling out, he whirled around barely daring to hope. "Lorna!" He called and raced forward to see Lorna his daughter looking ready to faint.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 pm

"Lorna!"

Lorna's head snapped up fast, "Father!?" She asked out loud, her eyes widening as she saw him. She ran to him fast, hugging him, "Dad!" Lorna backed up, "Where are we? And why did those people try to put a collar around my neck? And..And what's going on!?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Erik breathed a sigh of relief as he held her to him, "So you don't have a collar on? Listen Lorna, this campsite is protected so we're safe here. Now we are in an alternate universe, and we have been working on trying to discover a way out of here. The collar that they were trying to put on you can restrain your gifts, if you had been forced to wear one you would have been forced in Rise of Legends." At Lorna's confused look he continued, "Rise of Legends is a arena and you have to kill twenty heros or villains depending on which side you're on in order to leave." He added.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Lorna didn't let go of her father. She had missed him, listening to him as he spoke to her.

"So you don't have a collar on? Listen Lorna, this campsite is protected so we're safe here. Now we are in an alternate universe, and we have been working on trying to discover a way out of here. The collar that they were trying to put on you can restrain your gifts, if you had been forced to wear one you would have been forced in Rise of Legends. Rise of Legends is a arena and you have to kill twenty heros or villains depending on which side you're on in order to leave."

Lorna shivered at the thought of killing someone, enjoying she was able to escape. She looked down, "I don't like this place. And, I'm glad I found you Dad..Wanda, Pietro, and I were looking everywhere for you!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Erik smiled down at her, "How are Wanda and Pietro?" He asked, he hoped that things were better between them.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Her head lowered in sadness, "I want to go back home."

Last edited by Polaris on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 pm

He tilted her chin so that she was looking up at him, "You're not alone in wanting that, there is a chance of escape but its very dangerous." He said as he put his arm around her before he led her back to the safety of the campsite.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Lorna nodded, "I understand, Father." She said, smiling softly as she walked off with him. When they got there she looked around, "I'm glad we're safe here. And this place seems cozy."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Erik smiled down at her, "Yes , well I'm glad you like it. You'll find that at the campsite most things are not as they seem to be." He added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Lorna looked back up at him, "Like what?" She asked, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:22 pm

He smiled, "Well that is something I can't reveal at the moment but one day soon, you will see for yourself." He said as he walked her over to two camp chairs, "I do have to ask you to change your clothes though." He said as he studied her apparel.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Lorna made a frown, laughing softly when her dad made a face. She then walked over to the camp chairs.

"I do have to ask you to change your clothes though."

"Why is that?" She asked, looking back up at her Father.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 pm

He frowned, "Well there have been some unsavory characters that have been on the loose lately and I'd feel better if you ddn't look like that." He said and gestured at her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Lorna felt herself gulp at she realized what he meant, "Give me new clothes, please." She almost begged, wanting to take this outfit off of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 pm

He nodded and probably would have laughed if these had been different circumstances, he waved down one of the woman who was working on a map. "Would you help pick out a new outfit for my daughter?" He asked with a smile. The woman nodded and studied Lorna, "Come with me, I'm sure there's something that should work." She said after a bea before she turned and headed off for a tent making a gesture that Lorna should follow her.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Lorna nodded, getting up as she walked with the woman. She watched the woman look at different dresses, before taking one out.

"This one will look great on you dear! Totally you're style." She said, smiling.

Lorna studied it, looking at the ruffles on top of the green long-sleeved dress, smiling as she adored it. She nodded, "It is, thank you." She said, before she let the woman give her a bra that fitted her. Before she walked behind the changing wall, changing into her green dress. The lady had also given her some brown boots, which she put on. She walked out, making a lady like pose. Laughing as the lady smiled, and cheered, "Thank you." Lorna said, nodding her head.

"Your welcome dear." She said, before she watched Lorna go back to Magneto.

Lorna walked to her dad, "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

He looked up and smiled at her, "It is indeed." He said warmly before he motioned for her to sit down. "Now is there anything else you wish to know?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Lorna shrugged a little, "Will I be able to go places?" She asked, wondering if it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm

He frowned, "Well yes, but you will have to study the maps so that way you won't get caught by border patrols. If you come up against trouble and you can't call for help, know that a group of Rebels will be sent to find you." He held out a reed whistle to her, "These whistle's can be heard inside the campsite, if you come up against something you can't handle blow on it and help will come." He said.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Lorna nodded her head softly, taking the whistle softly. She saw a chain around it, making her wrap it around her neck before she hid the whole thing underneath her dress. She looked up at her Father, "Thank you, Father. And I understand." Lorna then looked around, "Did they try to put the collar on you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm

He looked down, "They tried." He said after a moment and then shot her a small smile, "I wandered onto this campsite and ever since then I have helped lead them. Don't worry Lorna, we will find a way out." He said with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 am

Lorna smiled, "It kinda helps to get away with our powers." She laughed softly, before putting her finger on her chin, acting she was thinking, "Though they seemed surprised to see what my power was." She smiled, laughing softly again. She then nodded, "Okay, Father..I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 am

Erik nodded and then smiled, "I'm sure they were wondering what was going on." He said as he grinned at the idea of the Protector's wondering if he was involved in Lorna's escape. "Don't worry Lorna I won't let you down." He added.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:49 am

Lorna nodded, "They sure were yelling about it." She laughed softly, before she nodded her head, hugging her dad, "I know you won't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got away, where am I?   Got away, where am I? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got away, where am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: The Rebellion's Campsite-
Jump to: