Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something to shut you up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Something to shut you up Empty
PostSubject: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Meister stopped infront of her door. He breathed heavilya few times, making it look like he just got out of a fight. He opened the door, not caring if she would yell at him for that. "If it's not too much to ask could you please stop telling everybody about the rape." He stopped when he saw her laying on the bed in her torn dress. She turned to look at him, she looked pale and weak. "What do you want Meister?" He looked at her like he saw an alien, seeing her weak like that was something new. He shook his head, breaking his stare. "I want you to stop telling people what I did to Canary. Somehow she found out that someone told someone, and now she was here to beat me up. So is there anyway you could stop spreading the word about it?" She laughed weakly, but it was still cold. "Sorry, eventhough we are in the same team, it's your punishment for the deed, and her punishment for coming here." She laid her head to the pillow, not able to hold it up anymore. She clenched her fists, and seemed to shake slightly. "Are you okay?" Adam asked her raising his eyebrow at her questioningly. She shot him a glare. "No, and for your next obvious question: Scarecrow shot me with fear gass. And yes he beefed it up a bit, hence the crappy feeling here." She said iritated. "Now go away." Adams eye narrowed as he watched the weak amazon on the bed. He suddenly got an idea, he silently closed the door making sure there was nobody in the hallway. He snapped the door locked, hearing the snap her head turned to look at him. Anthony smirked wickedly at her. "The thing is buttercup, that there is alot of shame assosiated in the word rape, and neither me or Canary like to hear about it all the time, so I'm gonna give you a little taste of what it's like." She widened her eyes, as she saw him come closer. She tried to get up from the bed, but wasn't fast enough. He sat ontop of her her pinning her down. She glared at him. "You do know when I feel better I will get you for this?" He just smirked at her, and reached his hand to her panties. "I think you won't do that. When I'm through with you, you aren't going to tell anyone how weak you were. You are way too proud to admit a man was able to dominate you. So if I hear you have told someone about this or me and Canary, I will shout the dirty details from the roof tops." She narrowed her eyes. "Nobody would believe you." Anthony thought for it a while. "True..." He yanked a lock of her hair, enjoying the face she made when he did so. "But how about I show them this?" He gloated as he held the raven locks in his hand. He shoved them into his pocket, as he leaned down to kiss her lips. She bit his lip angrily. He checked his lip that was bleeding now. "You little cunt." He said as he slapped her cheek. She bit her lip, not wanting to make a sound. He removed her panties, and used them to tie her hands behind her back. He turned her to her stomach, pulling her close to the edge of the bed. He leaned to her ear, kissing it softly before he whispered to it. "How does it feel? Being weak?" He felt her strugle against he restraints. "Fuck you!!" He smirked as he leaned away. "Maybe I will." He said dropping his pants, and plunging himself into her. He enjoyed the fact she shuddered when he did so. He started to thrust in and out of her fast and hard, finishing himself into her. She bit her lip and angrily stared forward, wincing in pain every now and then. He pulled from her, he positioned himself on her other entrance, thrusting himself in and starting to thrust without letting her to adjust. She screamed in pain when he entered in her. Her eyes widened in shame, and tears formed into her eyes. She hadn't wanted to let out that scream. She could have lived with the other stuff, but this meant failiure. She bit her lip till it bled, and clenched her fists. She could feel herself tear, and it hurt. She waited till he was finished. She was shaking in anger and shame. He pulled his pants up, looking at her like a trash. He turned her to her back, and looked at her tearstreaked face, with emotioneless face. He plunged two fingers into her, pulling them out and shoved them to her lips. "Open wide." She glared at him holding her mouth closed stubbornly. Her cheeks were red, and the tears were stinging her eyes. Anthony sighed hard, and elbowed her to the stomach. She oomphed in pain, as the wind was knocked out of her, as she opened her mouth accidently he shoved the fingers in. She could taste the blood, mixed with his semen, and her fluids. She shook, feeling humiliated. He took his finger back, and shot her one last degrading look. "That's the taste of humiliation. Remember it." He turned around and left the room. The woman on the bed shook trying to hold back the tears. She managed to wiggle her hands free. She took her panties and put them on, feeling the blood staining them imediately. She managed to hide the imediate evidence, as she dived under the covers, hiding herself, if someone happened to come by. 'Now you have hit a new low in your life. How humilating.' She heard the voices cackle.

Anthony changed back into Adam imediately when he reached his room. "Wow... what was that?!" 'You are welcome.' Anthony said inside his head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Laura was walking back to her room, stopping when she heard screams. She listened closely, hearing Amanda...Then she heard Adam's voice..But, it wasn't Adam...It was Anthony. Her eyes widened as she listened to the whole thing, feeling herself wanting to break into pieces. When she saw him walk out, her eyes widened..She followed him...Stopping when she heard him speak. Her eyes softened, stopping when she saw him turn around and see her. Laura's eyes widened, before she ran off to her room fast.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:49 pm

He turned around, and saw Laura. He looked at her terrified, and as she ran off, he ran after her. "Laura!! It's not what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Laura took a sharp turn into her room, falling down fast. She got up, turning fast as she saw him enter her room. She backed up against the wall fast. Her body trembling, fighting the tears. Laura had wanted to cry all day, and the day was getting worse and worse. She looked at him, stopping when she saw his hands in blood. The tears finally fell from her eyes, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:56 pm

"Laura, please talk to me." Adam said, looking at her desperately. He saw the blood in his hand, and wiped it to his clothes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Laura grabbed her hair, "W-Why is he doing this!? Wh-Why!? WHHHY!?" She suddenly screamed, falling to her knees, trying to stop the tears.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

He ran to hold her still. "Shhh.... calm down Laura. It's okay." He rocked her trying to stop her from crying.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Laura kept her hands on her head, crying hard, hard enough to make her gasp.

Anthony finally got to her..he won..

"H-He won..He's hurt me to final limit..He-He..He won!" She whispered to herself, but it was loud enough for Adam to hear. Her head stayed lowered, gripping her hair..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:04 pm

He was afraid to ask. "W-what do you mean, what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Laura let herself cry, letting her thoughts calm down..She suddenly stopped, lifting her head as she suddenly looked at him, "I'm not going to do anything..What I am going to do is..And don't take this to heart..What I'm about to say...isn't for you.." Her face then suddenly went cold, "YOUR NOT GOING TO WIN, ASSHOLE! YOU HEAR ME ANTHONY YOUR NOT! I LOVE HIM, AND HE LOVES ME! IF YOU WANT US TO SPLIT, YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME, BASTARD!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm

He let go of her, and stood up. "I'm not gonna go that far as to kill you. That would be stupid." He said goinng to sit down on the bed. He sighed deeply, rubbing his temple. "Okay go ahead, yell at me."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Laura got up, "Leave us alone!" She yelled, "And stop acting like your fucking awesome. Cause your just fucking stupid! Maybe if you were helping Adam..You wouldn't do this to me. Cause all your doing, is making his life miserable..Your pathetic!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

He narowed his eye, and got up glaring at her. "Listen what I did back there, in that room. That was for Adam, that bitch could ruin what Adam and Canary have been trying to hide. So don't come to me saying that I don't care about him or for that matter you. I could have let her discover the truth and that way get Canary coming to him, but no. I decided to do that instead. So who is being ingratefull now." He said shoving her to her chest, not enough to make her fall down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Laura stayed her ground, her eyes narrowing. She stumbled back when he shoved her, "You don't care about me..Don't even start that shit, got it?" She growled, before getting back in his face, "I don't give a fuck right now! You know it hurts him, when I get hurt! And you ..you keep doing it! And, wanna know something? Your words did hurt me! I understand Canary is more perfect then me. And she can..complete him..DON'T NEED TO REMIND ME THAT!" She wanted to hit him so back, but she didn't want to hurt Adam, which made her fucking growl, "I-I JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:37 pm

He glared at her. "NO!!! I ain't leaving him! And you can't make me!!" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm down a notch. "Mark my words there will be a time when you wish I would take over." Anthony dissapeared, leaving a very confused Adam standing there.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Laura stood there, looking down..Her eyes were narrowed, she started to walk off. Before she suddenly turned around, punching a hole into the wall. Her claws came out also. The blood trickled down her arms.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Adam jumped when she punched the wall. He went to her, taking her arm out of the wall. "Wow, you made a peephole, between our rooms." He tried to joke about it, but he mentaly kicked himself for it. "Laura?" He asked her to say something.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Laura stared at the wall, breathing hard as she tried to calm herself down. She snapped out of it when she heard her name. Looking straight at him. Her pupils were small, before her eyes softened as she looked at him. Her claws went back into her knuckles, healing up fast. Her muscles relaxed, "Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:55 pm

He smiled slightly at her. He looked at her tears rising to his eye. He pulled her to a hug. "I'm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Laura felt him hug her, her eyes softened..She had so much anger, it was like she numb. But, she hugged him back. Her head burying into his shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 pm

He held her, stroking circles into her back. He led her to the bed, and sat down with her. "Are you angry at me for going to Superwomans room?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Laura looked up at him, "I'm only angry that..that it was your body that did it to her.." She looked away, showing she was jealous. She got up, walking to the bathroom as she held her head over the sink. Washing her face, her eyes were narrowing..Laura then leaned over drenching a towel, putting it on her face as she bended over the sink.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:40 am

He watched her. "I'm sorry. I'll just leave you alone for now." He said heading out the door. He glanced at Laura one more time before closing the door. He went back to his room, to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to shut you up   Something to shut you up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something to shut you up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Superwoman's Room-
Jump to: