Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needing to Think

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Batman walked outside of the building, taking in the garden outside. He found a tree and stood under the shade closing his eyes to think. He needed to try to piece together what happened and how to get out of this place. He was half-tempted to take off his mask, but wouldn't since their seemed to be villains from his universe here too.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Rogue walked out of the mansion, needing some air to think about her life and where it would go. She saw Batman leaning against a tree, so she walked there, "Hey, Bats. Didn't think I'd see you there." Rogue placed her hands on her hips looking at the Batman.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Batman didn't even look at the woman, "I do not know the layout of the area. Taking in the sights so I can build a map for it later." Batman closed his mouth. He pale blue eyes rolled over to her own blue eyes. He noticed how she'd give him this look of understanding, yet he couldn't piece why she was giving him this look. He slowly blinked turning his head around to look at the area.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Rogue walked forward, standing next to Batman, "I see it in your eyes. You've... seen death and suffering of a loved one." Rogue took off her glove. She moved in front of Batman placing her hand on his chin. She was surprised to see the confusion in his eyes. She closed her eyes feeling a little bit of his psyche come into her own. A memory that contain blood and shooting, with a young boy screaming. Rogue recoiled away from the man when the collar started to shock her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Batman stiffened when the woman started to talk to him. She could see the pain in his eyes yet, he never knew he let such emotions pass his mask. Batman shut his eyes when he felt warmth on his chin he opened his eyes to see the woman touching him. He quickly grabbed her hand. That's when she started to shake from the collar. It was shocking her. He placed her on the ground holding her head straight. When she stopped shaking he looked at her dead in the eyes, "Why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Rogue looked into his eyes, "Your parents... am I right? They died in front of you... a murder for money. A mugging." Rogue blinked sitting up slowly, "You're... emotion-ly damaged. Just like me." Her hair fell in front of her face. She blew it out of her eyes. She watched him give her a hand to a standing position, "What you say does not leave you, alright. I will talk to you about it... later." She watched his eyes grow cold with anger and sadness, with a hint of fear for her powers. Rogue grabbed his gloved hand, which he took from her. She watched Batman leaned back up against the tree and pretend like it didn't happen. But all Rogue could feel was his pain, his fear, his pity, and his failure.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Clark was out for a walk in the garden and saw Rogue next to Batman his eyes widened. He decided to play it safe as he knew that Bruce was touchy about people knowing his identity, "Rogue, what happened?" He asked as he approached them.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Rogue looked at Superman, "Nothing happened. Just... my powers got a little out of control. That's all. Batman was just helping me up." Rogue looked back at Batman.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Batman nodded pushing himself off the tree and extending his hand, "It's been a long time... Superman." He wasn't sure if people around here knew his identity; so he wouldn't risk it for the man.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Clark smiled, "No argument there Batman, but you can call me Clark; identity for me at the moment isn't an issue. So when did you get here?" He asked, he was glad to see Bruce but he knew that Bruce was still weak after having fought Bane.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Batman smiled, "It makes me wonder does that mean we can walk around without our uniforms?" Batman laughed lightly before getting serious, "I just arrived. Not saying it's a bad thing but... you know it's not nice leaving Robin and Batgirl to guard the city." a hint of worried ebbed into his voice.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Dinah walked outside. Seeing batman stand there made her eyes widen. ''Batman?! Is that you?'' She walked over to the club. ''How nice to see you alive.''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Rogue waved her hand, "Hi? Not sure I know you, but I'm Rogue." Rogue leaned grabbing Batman's arm, which caused him to roll his eyes at her. Yet he didn't remove himself, like she thought he would.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Clark watched Rogue grab Bruce's arm with interest. he was even more surprised when Bruce didn't shake her off. "I'm sure Robin and Batgirl have everything under control." He said reassuringly, he studied Bruce again, "It is good to see you again Batman, I just wish these were better circumstances." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Batman nodded towards Canary, "Well you are a pleasant surprise." He felt Rogue cling to his arm, but he let her. She seemed like she needed the contact to make sure she was truly there. Batman turned his head to Superman, "that's not why I'm worried. These circumstances would not be existing if I had listened to Alfred." He said seriously, "Things have changed out there, for the worse. the Joker is getting out of hand, I was trying to find him when I received a distress signal... which put me here." Batman would try to talk to Superman in secret, "Though I'm not doing my best, fifty-percent of my body is still in recovery because of the lunatic."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 pm

''Hi Rogue Nice to meet you, I'm Dinah.'' She nodded to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Rogue smiled lightly at Canary, "Nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Clark smiled warmly at both of them before looking over at Bruce, "So The Joker is still wrecking havoc? Whatever happens we can only hope that Batgirl and Robin can handle it." He added, he didn't bring up the part about Joker having injured Bruce as it wasn't his place to say it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 pm

"So, can you give me the run-down of the Villains that are here?" Batman reach up and tapped his ear, turning the recorder on.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

She nodded to Rogue. She looked at Batman. ''Oh you want to know about the villains. Well we got Superwoman, Scarcrow. Erhm this chick named x23 I am not sure if she is a villain but I think she is... And Erhm who else?'' She did not say Music Meister wanting to protect him from whatever Batman wanted to do with this information.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Rogue looked at Canary, "What about Lance? Or is he not a villain..?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Clark glowered when Rogue mentioned Lance, "Lance has been taken care of." At everyone's confused looks he sighed, "Lance raped Kitty, she tried to break up with him and he freaked out, when Deadpool found out he took care of Lance." He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Batman's eye lids lowered, at the mention of the word, "Then I'm guessing Catwoman is on the good side... for now?" Batman looked seriously at Superman, a glimmer of anger worked its way into his eyes. He blamed her for his accident that left Gotham unprotected for seven months. He'd talk to her about it when he could muster up the strength to not take revenge on her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 pm

She was shocked to hear about this Lance person. Rape... She swallowed and shook her head ''Catwoman has been in this building. She hasn't caused trouble yet but I am not sure..'' She shrugged. ''I'm not sure.''
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Rogue's face show pure anger, "I..." Rogue turned around and shove her hand through the tree. Some of Batman's strength still coursing in her body. She took a deep breath trying to control herself. She couldn't lose control like that, "Is... is she okay, Clark?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needing to Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing to Think   Needing to Think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing to Think
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Garden-
Jump to: