Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harassment..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Harassment.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment..   Harassment.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:50 pm

He smirked at her reaction before he turned into his Shadow Form, he heard the rumble of a car engine and decided to watch as Superman pulled up driving a blue mustang. "Kara!" Superman shouted before he killed the engine and ran out of the car. He hurried to Supergirl's side and helped her up, "I've been looking everywhere for you, Kitty and the others are worried sick. Where have you been?' He demanded.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Harassment..   Harassment.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Kara suddenly turned, seeing Kal-El run to her. Her eyes looked up at him, "I-I was just here..trying to relax..for the baby..But, he-that man came again. He harassed me..he." Her hand went on her stomach, "He started to press on my stomach..But, he stopped..I-I know it wasn't enough pressure to kill the baby..B-But, I-I was scared..I..Kal-El..I..I can't fight or try to find Logan anymore..I can't risk Logan and I's baby anymore...I just can't.." She said, looking down as her grip on her shirt tightened.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Harassment..   Harassment.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Clark was furious, "What is this guy playing at? What does he stand to gain if he does this?" He growled as his arms tightened protectively around Kara. "Are you all right?" He asked with his blue eyes studying her with worry.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Harassment..   Harassment.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:03 am

Kara nodded, "Yeah..And..So is James.." She said, looking up at Kal-El, seeing his shocked expression. She smiled softly, "I have a little hunch that it's a boy..."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Harassment..   Harassment.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:08 am

He smiled at her, "James huh? What makes you think its a boy?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harassment..   Harassment.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: