Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gotta catch them all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

gotta catch them all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:45 pm

He needed to say something. To make clear he was there still as a turtle. “Well, being a villain looks like fun.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 pm

She pulled from Circe and looked at Arrow. "What makes us so sure you won't run away, huh?" She kept her eyes on the little turtle, as she put her free hand on Circes crotch and stroked it a few times, before forcefully plungin two fingers inside her. She started to move them in and out fast.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:01 pm

She ignored the turtle. Moaning somewhat louder.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 pm

"What makes us so sure you won't run away, huh?" He laughed. “You don’t.” He looked at the two woman. When the still no name woman moaned louder. He smiled. “But it is to interesting to leave.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:12 pm

She put him down on the floor, so he could either watch, or run. She slipped her own hand to her own crotch starting to please herself. She bit her lip in pleasure as she moaned. She kept fingering Circe at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:29 pm

She looked at Superwoman once she heard a moan. She looked down. ''Oh poor thing.'' She laughed. Biting her lip. Than removing superwomans hand. Putting back her panties. ''Seems like somebody is all alone.'' She grabbed the turtle by it's shell. ''How about pleasure from a turtle?'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:39 pm

He was grabbed up by the woman. ''How about pleasure from a turtle?'' A smirk filled his face. “You want me in your kitty's. Sugars?”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:45 pm

She looked at Circe when she removed her hand. She took her hand to her mouth and started to lick her fingers clean, watching Circe talk to the turtle. Superwoman got up to her feet stopping her own pleasuring as well. She glanced up at the two. "I'm always up for sex. As long as it gives me pleasure." She said, as she slowly sucked on her index finger clean. "Damn you taste good."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 pm

She pushed the turtle in Superwomans hands. ''Have fun.'' ''Damn you taste good.'' She grinned. ''God like huh?'' Sitting back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:57 pm

He was pushed in superwoman's hand like a toy. ''Have fun.'' ''Damn you taste good.'' ''God like huh?'' the woman were talking. Nothing changed he was still a turtle. He wanted to yell, he wasn't like Flash!! He looked down. I shouldn't like that. Flash got even Dinah, so he no rights to say that. "I don't know if i can pleasure you much in this state."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 pm

She smirked at Circe. "Divine." She looked at the little turtle in her hands, smirking widely. "Sure you can. Just be creative." She bit her lip in thought. "Though I would prefer you in your human form. I didn't leave Paradise island behind from the lack of sex. I left because of the lack of cock." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:18 pm

''You want him human? I can turn him back in the training grounds.'' She grinned. ''IF!'' Standing up. ''He'll join our side ofcourse.'' She saw the expression of the turtle. ''Don't worry the dark side has cookies.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:35 pm

''Don't worry the dark side has cookies.'' He looked at her. "Having sex with villains, no problem. Becoming a villain, is something else." He thought of it. What if she would never change him back. What then?? "Ones a superhero. Always a superhero." He would at least die as a hero. Well, a superturtle.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:42 pm

She smirked at him. "Well what should we do to you now, since you said no." She asked him dangling him from his tail. "We could make you into a soup, and send it to the heroes, or it could come in handy to keep you as a pet." She grinned evily. She looked at Circe. "Would you mind if I keep him? Or do you have other plans?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:14 pm

She shrugged. ''Keeping sounds good too me.'' She smiled. ''And maby we can sabotate some Heroes with him too when we get bored.'' She starred at her nails. Yawning. ''And that won't be long before we get bored...Well atleast I get bored.'' Circe smiled sly at Superwoman. ''How is candyface? You guys got it on i guess?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:27 pm

OOC: Sorry arrow.... I'm skiping over you ;_;

She smirked at Circe, poking at Arrow. "What was his name again?" She saked pointing at the turtle. "By Candyface you mean Scarecrow? He has been locked up in his room working on his toxins. I'm not really gonna bother him, besides it's just sex I'm after from him, and his toxins." She said grinning wickedly.

OOC : that makes me wanna call scary and make her come on XD
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:39 pm

She laughed. ''And He must think you are deeply in love with him huh?'' She looked at the turtle. ''Green Something, I don't remember.'' She waved her hand. ''Just give him a nickname or something.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:44 pm

She looked at the turtle for a while, thinking about a name. "How about Buddy?" She asked grinning. "And I don't know what he thinks. If he actually is foolish enough to believe I have a heart then that is his problem."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Circe nodded. ''Buddy will do.'' Than laughed. ''Ah your heart belongs to candyface!'' She said in a dramatic voice. ''You shall belong to him longer than forever because it's real love!'' She laughed outloud.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:57 pm

She just rolled her eyes at her comment. "Jealous?" She said raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:16 am

''What on you and Candyface?! Gha! If I would be jealous of that than lock me away.'' She ran her fingers through her hair. ''You can have your fun I don't care. It's just fun to see you tease him so bad. And he is longing to bang you.'' A wide grin was on her face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:57 am

She laughed at Circes comment. "It's true isn't it. I got him eating from the palm of my hand." She said winking to her.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 am

Circe nodded. ''Yes you do.'' Grinning she than starred at the broken window. ''What you gonna do with him? Keep him in your control or break him down?'' She smiled sly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am

She poked at Buddy, making him fall on his shell, and turning him back the right way around. "I don't know. I'm fine with just having sex and getting to use his toxins." She grinned. "If that stays the same, I have no need to break him down."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 am

''Whatever you want.'' She stood up. Running her fingers through her hair. ''And what you gonna do with him?'' Pointing to the turtle. ''Would be interesting when candyface finds out you just use him won't it?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gotta catch them all   gotta catch them all - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gotta catch them all
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next