Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overseer and Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:57 pm

When Storm left Kara, she had intended to talk with Kitty but decided to let her be for a while. She had been itching to check out the High School Stadium. It was the place where both Supergirl and BlackCanary arrived at and she was hoping to find some answers to their predicament here. She scanned the bleachers, tensed and ready for any surprises. Now that she thought about it, she probably should have informed someone of her leave...
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:04 pm

The Overseer had watched Kitty sink beneath the ground and he was now flying over the grounds, he spotted the African-American woman walking around the stadium. He smiled, maybe now he could have his fun he flew behind her and made sure that she wouldn't be able to hear him. "Why Mistress Storm, you look fine tonight." he drawled.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 pm

She spun around quickly and jumped back. "How do you know me and how did you get here?" She asked, calmly. She hoped he was a newcomer to the universe.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:12 pm

The Overseer rolled his eyes, "Oh..surely you've heard of me by now...I am after all the one who brought you here." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Storm gasped. *This is not good at all but I want answers. How should I go about this?* "So this," She gestured to the collar and the whole universe. "These are your doings? What is it that you want exactly?"
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

The Overseer smiled and walked up to Storm until he was right in front of her, he tapped the collar that she was wearing. "Like them? I invented them for you and everyone else. But, I am not the one who wanted these battles that are being fought. I wanted to use them for a more fun purpose." he said and gave her an even bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:34 pm

She stood firm as he approached her. She decided to do what she could to get as much information out of him before she had enough of him. "They are incredible devices although my bigger is who planned all of this and for what fun purpose did you have in mind-Control?" She clenched her fists but remained calm and unmoving.
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:18 pm

The Overseer grinned up at her, "Why can't you guess?" he asked as his gaze drifted downward, since he couldn't have his Kitty or his Kara.....maybe he could try her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 pm

"I did but I am not one for guessing forever." She noticed his gaze and closed her eyes as uncomfortability struck her. She needed to wind this up or better yet go somewhere more populated. She reached out her hand for his. "Would you like to go for a walk, Mister - what do they call you?"
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:48 pm

The Overseer smiled, this was perfect, "Of course, and they call me the Overseer" he said and squeezed her hand while leading her towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Overseer and Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overseer and Storm   Overseer and Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overseer and Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: