Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Boy has a Visitor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Artemis laughed, "I'm not a picky eater, so, I'm up for anything." She smiled, her eyes looked around, seeing that it was getting dark. She stretched, putting her arms behind her head, "So you can pick, since, I don't know what's even in this world."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Lance thought for a moment. "Well we could eat at this exotic club with a bossy teenage manager and an arrogant waiter who ditched out on his shift for the night."
He grinned at her and shrugged. "The club's probably starting now but all the better. We can enjoy the music and have a drink or two." He winked at her and then groaned silently to himself. What the hell did I do that for?!
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Artemis smirked, not offended by his groan, "Up to you, Lance." She said as she started to walk, showing how she wasn't offended at all.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm

He smiled as he followed her to the restaurant. He watched her go on ahead and found himself staring at her ass. When she turned to look back at him, he looked away, his face red. He walked to catch up as they neared the club and stood before the bouncer. "Hey Rick. Its Lance man. Let us in."

The bouncer, Rick, shook his head and told Lance to go around back but before Lance could start anything, Courtney showed up. "Lance, what are you doing here? You have the night off remember?"

Lance rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Does that mean I can be a customer here?"

Courtney stared at him like he was an idiot. "Really Lance? Bringing your date to work is a no no. It doesn't make it a date then."

"Maybe that's because its not one stupid!" He countered. "Now just seat us will ya!"

Courtney muttered something about him being a PIA and led them to their seats.
"Enjoy, please!" She said politely to Artemis before giving Lance a sneer and stomping off.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Artemis was quite amused at the bickering of the two. She smiled as she followed them. Her eyes shaking her head to Courtney, mouthing to her, 'He's too young for me.'

She walked with them to the table, she smiled nicely at Courtney. Before she looked at Lance, "You two are amusing."
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Lance groaned. "She is like an annoying little knat I can't get rid of."
He ordered his drink and pulled open the menu, sighing, "But she did give me a job and no matter what I do, I can't get fired!" He laughed.
"And she does seem to be the only person that actually cares about me." He watched the DJ with a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Artemis frowned, "I care for you.." She smiled softly, looking at the menu as well. When the waiter came back with their drinks. She sipped her drink, which was a mimosa.

"What can I get you two to eat?"

"I'll take the spaghetti special." She smiled, looking away when the male waiter winked at her. She heard him laugh, knowing he was calling her a feisty one in his head.

Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 pm

"I care for you.."

Lance looked at her then glanced back down at the menu, blushing. "We now that makes 2 people."
He held in a growl when the waiter winked with Artemis. "Hey dude. Stop flirting with the lady and take my order. I want a Meat loaf with a bake potato and soup. Go!" He added when the waiter hesitated on leaving.

He sighed and peek over at Artemis. "Sooo spaghetti's your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:13 am

Artemis smiled at him, before she had to hold in a laugh as Lance yelled at the waiter. She looked at him, "Pretty much." She said smiling, "How about your Meat loaf? Is that your favorite?" She asked him.

After a little while, the water came back with the food, giving it Artemis as he smiled kindly to her. He then gave Lance his food, he stood up, "Enjoy your meal." He said before he smiled at Artemis again.

Artemis wasn't flirting back, though she stopped when she saw a paper with a number on it. Making her face palm, "My god." She said before laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 am

"Not really. It just the last thing I remember eating in my actual universe before I ended up here. Although that was a frozen dinner meatloaf." He cracked with a grin.
When the waiter returned, Lance become annoyed. Jeez this guy is not getting a tip! He fumed everytime the waiter even looked at Artemis. Damnit, that's just rude!
The paper with the number was the last straw and Lance shoved back his chair and suddenly stood, grabbing the waiter by his shirt. "Look man! You have no manners and you're pissing me off! Stop flirting with her! She doesn't like it!"

[ooc: I decided to give you a start of what's to come before I go, Chels. I love you!]
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Artemis jumped when Lance got up. She got up, grabbing a hold of Lance, "LANCE! CALM DOWN! IT'S FINE!" She said, trying to get him to stop. Her heart was pounding, not wanting to see Lance do another thing he would regret.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Lance shrugged Artemis off and growled as flung the waiter a feet across the room. Screams rang out all around as Lance advanced on him.
Courtney retrieved a syringe with a stronger dose of Lance's medication and approached Artemis. "I knew I was going to need this eventually... Please take care of him with this? I'll pack your food to go." She gave Artemis the needle and with a sigh, headed for their table.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Artemis stumbled back, her eyes widened. She turned to look at Courtney, nodding her head as she took the needle. She ran fast at Lance. Grabbing him from behind. Before she was able to hold him still, giving him the shot immediately. Artemis prepared herself to be the one attacked next.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Lance cried out as the medicine was injected to him and swung back, hitting Artemis in the side hard. He began clutching his head and shouting hysterically. "STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!"
It wasn't long before he fell to his knees feeling numb as tears fell from his face. He only murmured one thing. A name. "Kitty..."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Artemis groaned loud as she got hit, having her hit the ground hard. Her heart racing as she looked at Lance. She got up, wincing as the pain in her side stung. She walked to him, kneeling down as she put her hand on his back. Her eyes looked up at Courtney..
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 pm

He hung his head when Artemis approached and whispered, "The protectors should just killed me already... I am useless. I can't even control myself anymore..."
He turned to Artemis. "Will you send me to hell now?"
Courtney walked over and slapped Lance. "Stop talking such nonsense dummy! The only place you're going right now is to your shrink!"
He frowned, still staring at Artemis. "If you take me out, you'll be one step closer to going home." He could see the look in her eyes. "Please?"
Courtney looked from him to her. "What is he going on about?!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:37 pm

"The protectors should just killed me already... I am useless. I can't even control myself anymore..."

"Lance you are not useles-!"

"Will you send me to hell now?"

Her eyes widened, jumping when Courtney slapped him. She wasn't prepared to hear the next thing Lance was going to say..

"If you take me out, you'll be one step closer to going home...Please"

Her eyes widened more as they showed fear now. The look in his eyes. He was begging her. She shook her head, "No.." Her eyes looked at Courtney shaking her head, indicating her she didn't want to know. Before her eyes went back to Lance.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Courtney stared between them for a moment before walking over and handing Artemis her food. "Its on the house. Thanks for hanging with him more than anything. I think he needed that." She frowned at Lance, his head hung in defeat. "And don't worry. For the pass week he's been seeing a psych and getting tests done to find out if he's been developing anything like MPD."

Lance glanced over at Artemis with a pleading look before passing out on the dance floor. Courtney whipped out her cell phone and called for a car. "They'll be here in a few. Help me get him out back?" She asked Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Artemis nodded as she grabbed her food, "Thank you, Courtney. And, no problem. He needs friends right now.." Her eyes looked back at Lance, "I'm glad, I don't like seeing him like this.." Her eyes stopped as Lance gave her a pleading look. Which made her feel bad, but she wasn't going to give him his wish. She nodded at Courtney, helping her bring him to the back.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Lance groaned, groggily as Courtney and Artemis carried him out the back entrance and set him in a van when it pulled up.
"Its not a problem and you're right. It makes me wonder how many friends he actually has..." Courtney watched as some men strapped him in.
Lance stared at them not moving an inch. "So Kitty's her name." She frowned and turned to Artemis. "Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Artemis looked at her, "Yeah, I know her." She said as she looked at Lance. Before giving Courtney a look, a look that showed she didn't want to talk about it in front of Lance.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche

Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"Right, I understand." She said, closing the van door so Lance couldn't see what she was about to do next. She faced Artemis. "Right. Well if you see her, will you give her this?" She handed Artemis a crumpled up sheet of paper. "He wrote this a couple days ago. One of his therapy sessions was to write out what he would say to the girl who broke his heart. I'm guessing that's Kitty, right? Here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Boy has a Visitor   Working Boy has a Visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Boy has a Visitor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2