Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alternate Universe, huh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Alternate Universe, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Artemis followed Kitty to a mansion, her eyes seemed to widen as she saw the mansion, "Whoa. This is where we are staying? In this place? Nice!" She said as she followed Kitty to the living room. Her eyes looked around before she looked at Kitty, "Is it alright to answer my questions now?" She asked as she put her hand on her hip once again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Kitty nodded and headed for a couch, "Yeah sorry about being so abrupt earlier but this place is dangerous. Now what did you want to know?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Flash walked in cassually, holding a bag of potato chips. He wanted to watch something on the tv, seeing as Dinah had gone out, and he didn't want to go near her bike. He froze however when he saw Artemis. "Artemis?? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Artemis smile, "Don't worry, I'm not easily offended. And, I was aski-!" Her voice came to a stop as her eyes widened, hearing a familiar voice.

"Artemis?? Is that you?"

No, it can't be.

She turned around, seeing Wally. Her eyes were wide, "Wally?" She then put her other hand on her hips when she confirmed it was him, "Great. I get to fight with the player again." Artemis snapped before she looked back at Kitty, "As I was asking. What is this place? And, why am I a dog?" She asked, pointing to her collar.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Kitty's eyebrows went up, "Well, we're stuck in the Alternate Universe and these collars that we're wearing prohibit us from leaving. If you have powers...well they tend to come with a nasty surprise and if you try and take them off they can also shock you. We have to play in these arena matches to the death against villains, the matches only happen every now and then....but they're not exactly pleasant. In order to leave you have to win twenty matches." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:17 pm

He was shocked at Artemiss response. "Wow, we meet again after so many years and you still are mad at me." He went to sit on the couch, opening the bag of chips. "And for things I didn't do might I add."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Artemis listened to Kitty explain what was going on, "Well, I already got shocked by this thing. So, I understand how much it hurts."

"We have to play in these arena matches to the death against villains, the matches only happen every now and then....but they're not exactly pleasant. In order to leave you have to win twenty matches."

"Kill or be killed. Sounds right up my alley."

"Wow, we meet again after so many years and you still are mad at me."

"And for things I didn't do might I add."

Artemis quickly snapped around, "So, you flirting with all of those others girl. And never stopped is things you didn't do? Cause if I may recall. When we were dating. You did nothing but flirt with other girls and ask for their numbers. Geez you still can't take fault for your actions still." She yelled, crossing her arms as she turned away.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "You know what, I'll just like you guys to sort things out." She said wishing that things weren't so awkward at the moment. She got up and left, feeling like she was fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:01 pm

"You don't have to go Kitty, we can be civilised. Can't we Artemis." He said grinning to her. "I may have flirted, but we were teenagers, I had overactive hormones. Besides it never went farther than that." He said taking a potato chip and putting it in his mouth. "So how's life?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Artemis glared at Wally, having her hands on her waist. She looked at him, "Sure." She mumbled, before she crossed her arms, "Been good? How about yours? Still single and flirting with other women?" Artemis glared, even now she defended herself when it came to a argument.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:17 pm

She hated being the one in between the middle and rolled her eyes, this was getting out of hand she thought. She was relieved when her watch emitted another alarm, "Oh looks like we've got another newcomer, I'll be back." She said and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:21 pm

He smiled widely. "Actually happily engaged and expecting a baby with her."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Artemis's eyebrow raised, "Wow, poor girl." She said in a sad tone. She then sighed, "Congratulations." Artemis said, smiling big this time. There was no sign of jealously, due to she was way over him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:45 pm

He smiled kindly to her. "Thank you. And she doesn't seem to think she is a poor girl." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Artemis smirked, "So, who is the lucky girl?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:48 pm

"Her name is Dinah, or you might know her as Black Canary." He said smiling widely, more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Her eyes widened, "B-Black Canary! Whoa! WHAT HAPPENED TO ARROW!?" She asked, her eyes were really wide.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:53 pm

He looked down to the floor. "It's a long story. He wasn't here at first, and me and Dinah connected. One thing led to another, and soon we were a couple. Arrow knows about us so don't worry about it." He flashed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:55 pm

"W-Wait..How does-He's here?!" She asked, knowing she hadn't seen him at all.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 pm

He just nodded. "Yeah, he is here. I haven't seen him around for certain reasons. But to you he might actually talk to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Universe, huh?   Alternate Universe, huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Universe, huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: