Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meister is out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Meister is out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 am

He tensed up when she hugged him. His eye was darting around the room to see if anyone was watching. He patted her back a bit awkwardly. "You are welcome."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

She laughed a bit at his awkwardness. Letting go off him. ''It's okay.'' She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:57 am

He got out of the hugg. "Sorry, I just feel awkward touching you after the...." He looked away ashamed.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Dinah nodded. ''It's okay..I forgave you..'' She looked down. Taking a deep breath than she looked up. ''Beside..'' She laid an hand on his shoulder. ''You have Laura now.. So why would you feel awkward? You have your girl.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:14 pm

He looked at her in shock. "But how can you forgive me so easily? I sure can't forgive myself for what I did to you." He then smiled warmly when Dinah mentioned Laura. "Yeah I really care for her, and I want to do right by her."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Dinah shook her head for a moment than smiled when she saw the warmth on his face. ''You love her don't you?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm

He smiled softly. "Yeah. She has been through alot during her short life. I want her to be happy."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Dinah nodded. ''I understand. I actually think you two make a cute couple.'' Dinah Laughed softly. She turned to the door. Opening the door. As she stepped outside she noticed it was snowing.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:37 pm

He laughed softly "So do you and Flash." He looked out and smiled. Starting to hum a tune. "The snow may fall but I don't mind at all, because you keep me winter warm..." He turned to look at Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

She smiled brightly seeing the snow. Looking at Adam who was humming a christmas tune. Her eyes sparkled Looking back at the snow. ''It's beautifull.'' She said. Holding out her hand to catch snow on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 pm

He smiled at her. "So I guess we should both head home then. I'm sure Flash misses you already." He said teasingly. He turned to leave and wawed goodbye to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 pm

She smiled brightly Waving him goodbye. She than walked to her motorcycle. Noticing the snow on it. She sighed. Opening the storage in the back of the motor. Taking out a towel. She knew it was going to be wet weather but snow wasn't on her list. Whiping off the snow. She put the towel back. Taking off the safety belt arround the wheel. She closed the storage. Taking place on the motor she put on her helmet. Turning the key. She looked at the plastic bag. Taking it off the steerin wheel putting it in the storage in the back. She closed the storage and made the motor roar.
Driving back home. She stepped in the gass. Making the motor go faster. It was getting cold.
She arrived back home. Placing the motorcycle in the garage. She took off the helmet. Taking the plastic back out the storage. She hung the keys on their place. Putting the helmet in the rack. Walking out of the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meister is out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3