Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meister is out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

Meister is out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 am

She smiled. "So you villains stand up for each other anyway huh?" She turned back at the toys. Than turning back to Music Meister. "Do you think it's going to be a boy? Or do you think it's going to be a girl?" She asked putting one hand on her stomach.

(OOC: i'm am sorry i realised i am still logged on circe on my phone.)
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 am

OOC: It's okay ^^

"In a way." He said shruggin his shoulders. He thought about her guestion. "I guess I wouldn't mind either. But I gues I would prefer a boy, not that there is anything wrong with a girl." He laughed softly. "I can imagine I would spoil a girl rotten."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 am

She smiled. ''I would like a boy too. Or maby twins.'' Dinah laughed. ''Can you imagine two little kids running arround....'' She sighed. Looking down. ''You could...Maby visit when Flash isn't home... I mean.. It is your kid..'' Rubbing her forehead She shrugged. ''But it's okay if you don't want to have anything to do with it..''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 am

He smiled to her. "Maybe sometimes. I could be uncle Adam." He said laughing. He took the little bear, and showed it to her. "You know what. I will buy this. If it's a girl I think she could still blay with it even if it's blue." He said heading for the cashiers. "Oh by the way if you need any help at all with the baby, just ask." He said to her over his shoulder. "I owe you."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 am

She smiled at him. ''You could be uncle Adam.'' laughing softly. ''You have a nice name.''She than looked at the bear. Blinking a few times before smiling softly at him. Somewhere there is a father. She walked with him to the cashier. ''I would like some help.'' "I owe you." She nodded once slow. ''You kind of do..''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 am

He looked down, ashamed. "I know." He looked at her. "Don't hesitate to ask, okay." He got the little bear in a bag, and handed it to Canary. "There. I hope he or she will like it."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am

She nodded taking the bag. ''Thank you very much. And for the record. I prefere you better as Uncle Adam than the villain..'' Dinah smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

He blushed a bit, and hid his face. "But you should remember that I am one. I could get in serious trouble if I help you out too much."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 am

She nodded slow. "I understand.. You've already helped me allot of times." She bit her lip. "But I supose you've been talking to your villain friends about your bad deed. So I don't supose they will suspect anything that could be against them.." Dinah slowly walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:46 am

"It's not just Superwoman and co., Shadow King reminded me of my place as well." He said looking away. "I don't want him to hurt you or the baby."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:55 am

She was surprised. Looking down at her stomach. "Maby you are wright. I mean I don't care if he hurts me, but not the baby..."
She than looked up. "Seeing what he did to your eye." She tapped on his cheekbone. "This guy should have an weakness somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:30 am

He sure wanted to find that weakness. Not only for Laura, but for Dinah and the baby also. "Well I sure hope I could find it."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am

''Yeah. Maby some heroes know something more about him? And you could ask the villains. If you think it's dangerous I can go to your building. I don't care about the consequences, Just tell them I was bothering you or something. I just don't want you to get in trouble. They can beat me up as much as they want to. Just as long as we find out about this guy..''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 am

"That sounds like a plan. But don't get hurt, promise me that. Shadow King is dangerous." He looked at her worried.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

''Why you suddenly care so much? I thought you would be the villain.'' She smiled softly at him. Nudging him. ''Or the pirate.'' Seeing his worried expression. ''Okay okay, All jokes aside. I will be carefull.'' She said holding up her hands. ''I will If you do. Don't get mixed up into the relation with Laura and ShadowKing. If he touches you one more time because of her. I will be sure too kill him with my own hands. ''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 am

"Don't worry, he only comes around when she slips something she wasn't supposed to say." He looked at her serious. "I don't want you to risk your life and the babys for me. Just be carefull."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:43 am

She frowned. ''She wasn't suposed to say? Weird...'' Dinah shook her head. ''It's just unfair that you have to take the hit everytime she 'slips'. I would say you should be more carefull than me.'' She looked down. ''How long have you and Laura been in like a relationship?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:48 am

"She was taken to some place and was missing for a month. They did some experiments on her. I wanted to know stuff, and got her in trouble." He said a bit sad."I also stole a syringe from Laura, I wanted to find out what she has to inject into herself. So this was my fault." He said pointing to his eye.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 am

Dinah nodded. ''I see...'' She than hit his head softly without hurting him. ''You musn't be so curious. Curiousity killed the cat.'' Dinah waved with her finger. ''I understand you are worried. But sometimes you should know where the line is. And not cross it.'' She than nodded. ''Just be carefull.'' She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:13 am

He touched his head, and smiled. "I will try not to be so curious." He laughed slightly before he got serious. "I will be more carefull from now on. I am playing with three lives here."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am

She have him a nod. ''Yes you are.'' Dinah bit her lip. ''I'm not sure if I am ready to be a mother..'' She looked down. ''But i'll do the best I can.'' Looking up she smiled weak.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 am

He looked at her softly. "You will be a great mom. Do you want to know how I know that?" She looked at him and nodded. He hesitantly took her hand, afraid to touch her. "Because if you feel worried about being a mom, you will do great. You wont fail that child."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 am

She looked at her hand than back at him. ''I don't know. But maby you're right..'' Dinah shook her head. ''Ah i'll be fine. With all the help I get.'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 am

He smiled. "I'm sure there are alot of people who will help you out with the child. And you can count on my help too."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 am

She smiled ''thank you.'' She hesitated for a second. But than hugged him. Whatever he had done. She needed the hug. And maby he needed it too. ''Thank you..''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meister is out   Meister is out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meister is out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next