Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry for hurting you..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 am

"Cum for me Laura...."

Laura's face reddened, moaning louder as she felt the pleasure. Her body started to shake as she hugged him close to her. After a little bit more thrust from his fingers, she was having a orgasm. But the orgasm got loud when she felt herself release. Her body shaking when she did. She buried her face into his shoulder when she did release.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:50 am

He smiled and took his fingers back from her, bringing them to her mouth. She looked at him and blushed, opening her mouth a little to take his fingers in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 am

Laura let him put his fingers in his mouth. She tasted herself, before he took out his fingers. She wiped her mouth. Before she swallowed it. Her eyes looked at him as she laughed softly. She decided to tease him, having herself stand up as if she was getting out.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 am

He saw her getting up, and eyed her body up and down. He smirked. "Get your sexy body back in here, I still need to be pleasured." He said grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his arms, kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:51 am

She gasped as she sat back down on his lap, kissing him immediately back. Her knee rubbed his member softly, before her hand took the pleasure to please him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 am

He moanedat her touch. Kissing her deeper, inviting his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues started to dance with eachother. She was stroking his shaft firmly, picking up pace when he rewarded her with a moan.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 am

Laura followed his lips movements, rubbing him faster. When she heard his moan, she awarded him with a even more faster pace. Her lips traveled to his neck and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:07 am

He moaned, closing his eyes and arching his head back. Enjoying her touch, and her kisses. "Mmmmhhh.... Laura!!!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 am

Laura smirked, sucking on his neck now. She was taking control, moving her lips to his ear, "Moan for me.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 am

He smirked at her. "Big talk for a small girl." He said bringing his hand to her butt and squeesing it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 am

Laura smirked, letting the water in the bath get drained out. She got up and got out of the bathtub, smirking at him as she backed herself up against the wall in the shower. When he entered the shower, following after her. She turned on the water, smirking when he laughed as the water hit him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am

He followed her to the shower and wrapped his arms around her body from behind. He kissed her neck, and her shoulder. He swayed his hips rubbing his erection against her butt cheeks.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Laura blushed, feeling his member rub against her butt. Her eyes closed as she placed her hands on the wall of the shower, "A-Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 pm

He took it ass a cue to enter her. He bent her over a bit and slipped his member into her. He moaned arching his head back, as he started to thrust into her hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Laura bended over a bit, moaning when he entered her. Her head lowered, moaning loud as she felt her body bounce back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 pm

He picked up his pace feeling himself to cuming soon. He grabbed her hips tighter and bounced her roughly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Laura felt herself start to shake in pleasure. Her head dropping lower. She orgasmed, screaming his name and words of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

He thrusted a few more times before pulling himself out, and stroking his shaft cumming on the floor. He looked up at her and kissed her lips gently. "I hope I satisfied you for now." He said slapping her butt as he left the shower wrapping the towel on his hips again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Laura orgasmed, feeling herself release. She kissed him back, smiling at him before she squealed when he slapped her butt. She decided to take a shower. Before she got out, drying herself off.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 pm

He took an other towel and dried his hair with it, glancing at Laura through the bathroom mirror. He winced when he was reminded of his wound. He looked at it, having a flashback about the training ground.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Laura saw him wince which made her look straight at his wound. Her eyes softened before she looked down, walking away, "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 pm

He turned around to face her. He went to her and took her by the shoulders, making her look at him in the face. "Listen, I'm more worried about you than this wound. I know you aren't alowed to talk about it, but still I worry. You didn't do this to me."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Her eyes trembled, looking up at him, "But it was my claws! My body! I.." She felt her eyes water, "Because of him..I have this stupid split personality.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:59 pm

He pulled her to his chest. "You are not the only one. I can take care of myself, as you saw. How did it feel to be under trance?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Laura hugged him close, "Darkness..Dark and cold.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for hurting you..   Sorry for hurting you.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for hurting you..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: x23's Room-
Jump to: