Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questioning Time....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 am

Laura shrieked, feeling the impact of the throw. Her eyes started to flash purple, turning red immediately, "F-Fuck you.." She managed to speak out, watching him turn around. He would see the red in her eyes. Though, she got up, running out of the back door fast. Her eyes were green, trying to get out of the place. When she found a room she hid in it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 am

He sighed and then used his telepathy to find her, "Leave her to me....." He said darkly before he turned on his heel and followed her in his shadow form. By the time he found her, he caused her to freeze before he came out of the shadow form; "You will never be able to escape me." He growled.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:54 am

Laura looked at him, her body being frozen. Her eyes trembled, "G-Get away from me! I-I don't want more tests! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!!!!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am

He sighed and then held her up the throat, "You know.....if you keep doing this I will just have to end up doing more tests on you. Your really don't want that now do you?" He demanded as his hand tightened around her neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Laura coughed as she tried to get air. Her eyes closed, whimpering as she felt his grip tighten, "S-..Stop...P-Please.." She whimpered, feeling his grip tighten more. Her eyes looked up at him. Showing pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 pm

He sneered down at her in disgust before he dropped her onto the floor, "Pathetic." He said before he used his telepathy to tow her behind him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Laura wanted to fight back, but, she couldn't. Her eyes looking down, seeing him take her back to the lab, "STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

The Shadow King just smirked back at her, "If you behave...I won't have to stick anything into your arm." He said with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Laura looked down, her eyes trembling. She wanted to cry right then. She felt his hold leave her, making her fall to her knees. Her eye looked up at him, "W-Why do you keep doing this to me?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm

The Shadow King glared down at her, "Well I guess thats for me to know......and for you to find out." He eventually said, he gestured to some of the scientists. "Take her back to her room." He said before he turned and left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Laura went back to her room, ending up getting thrown into the room. When she turned around. The door was slammed in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Time....   Questioning Time.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning Time....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2