Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected findings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Unexpected findings Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

He had decided to let her sleep for a few hours, before he returned to her room with some toast and orange juice. She was still sleeping, so he put the food in the nightstand. He looked around the room, and his eyes fell on the drawer and saw it was open. He got up and went to close it. He peeked inside and saw a syringe. He couldn't help but to take it in his hands and look at it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:45 pm

The syringe had been emptied, and there was little dots of the purple liquid..

Laura was sleeping, feeling the liquid go throughout her body..If she would open her eyes right now, they would be red..She turned on her side, remembering the whole scene with Superman...
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:49 pm

He observed the syringe and saw some dots of the liguid it used to contain. She stirred in her sleep, an Adam looked over his shoulder. He quickly pocketed the syringe, and went to sit down by the bed waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Laura turned over onto her left side, covering her face with her arm. Her eyes opened a little, hearing someone move behind her. She turned around fast, her senses reacting. Her hair fell in between her eyes, her eyes were a purplish red color..

She didn't look the same..

Her eyes narrowed at him, her head tilting as she clenched her fists..And before she could even let her claws come out, her green eyes coming back..And she looked around, before she looked at Adam..Her hand going directly to her head, before she remembered about the syringe..

Shit..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:57 pm

He was surprised at how she shot up. He could see a flash of purple in her eyes, or maybe he was imagining things. He tried to sound normal. "Hi sleeping beauty, I got you some food. Thought you might be hungry." He pointed to the plate and the glass on her nightstand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Laura looked at him, she was still a little out of it. Her vision had a little tint of purple, which made her green eyes go a little bit purple, "Thank you.." She said, she shook her head, without knowing her eyes were turning purple. She went to crawl to the nightstand..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 pm

He watched her move, and agin paid attention to her eyes. He narowed his eyes, and leaned to grab her arm, and looked into her eyes. They were purple. He knew she must have see a shocked expreccion on him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Laura had looked at him, her eyes looking straight to his. She felt the liquid shoot through one part of her body, making them turn red. She ripped her arm out of his grip, her eyes widen as she ran to her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror..

Her eyes..They were red again..

"Shit!" She screamed, before she closed the door, feeling the liquid was being activated..She fell to her knees...It was how her body reacted to the liquid now..Since Shadow King had added something in it the first she he had her fight for him..Laura was taking deep breathes, "Calm down..Calm down, Laura..C-Calm down.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 pm

He knew this was one of those things he couldn't ask her. He watched her run int othe bathroom, and he sighed getting up and walking to the door. "Laura, are you allright. You don't have to answer if it involves you know what." He listened intently on the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Laura felt her body shaking, "I'm going to be okay..." Was all she said, she looked at herself in the mirror..It took her a while, but, her eyes finally went green. And the liquid finally stopped acting up. She let out a breath, before she walked out of the bathroom. She stopped when she saw Adam with a little worried expression. She looked down, walking to the bed, "I just can't be around people when I'm like that.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm

He looked at her with worry as she passed him. "Should I be scared of you then?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 am

Laura looked at him, "No, cause I can control it..And I just run off. Like I just did.." Her eyes looked at him, "I will never hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 am

He smiled to her. "I know you won't hurt me." He put his hand to her cheek. "I just don't trust the change that happens in you to not hurt me." He kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 am

Laura looked down, before she felt his hand on her cheek. She looked up at him.

"I just don't trust the change that happens in you to not hurt me."

"Neither do I.." Her eyes softened, kissing him immediately back as she felt his lips. When he pulled away, she looked up at him..

[[OOC I FINISHED MY FIRST SECRET SANTA VIDEO! THE NEXT TWO ARE GOING TO BE FLIPPING EASY! YES YES YES! TWO MORE TO GO!!!]]
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 am

He smiled to her softly, and nodded towards the food. "Now go eat." He said messing her hair.

OOC: yay ^^ and I spent three hours to became unstuck with mine, and it's slowly coming together
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 am

[[OOC Damn! D: Btw why aren't you on chat!?]]

Laura smiled, laughing when he messed up her hair. She walked to the food, picking up the piece of toast. She ate it slowly. Her eyes looked at him, "Sorry about that little episode, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 am

OOC: Because I can't edit while i'm on chat ;_; I get distracted

He sat down on the bed, and watched her eat. "It's fine." He smiled convincingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 am

[[OOC I wouldn't be talking. Just saying I posted so you would know! -just lonely- XD]]

Laura looked at him as she nodded at him. Her eyes looked down, "I hate that form of me..It's like I have two personalities now." She got up after she finished eating, walking to the mirror to look at herself, "One that actually has a heart...And one that shows no mercy..And has blood lust.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 am

OOC : I know... but I'm gonna come as soon as i finish... I can't edit on the week too much.... so I really want this one done ;_;

He looked at her saddly. "Just so you know I wouldn't hate either one of those personas." He smiled to her through the mirror and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her. Kissing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 am

[[OOC Okie dokie! :3]]

Her eyes looked up at him through the mirror. Her eyes softened as she felt his arms wrap around her. She smiled softly, "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am

He looked at their reflections in the mirror, and smiled fondly. "What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Laura looked at him, letting her hands grab his arms that were around her. Her eyes looked down as her smile widened. She turned around, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 pm

He looked deep into her eyes, and leaned down for a soft kiss. He pulled away from the kiss and stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Laura kissed him back, before she smiled when he pulled away. Her eyes softened as she hugged him closely.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 pm

He pulled from the hug and took her hand. "Would you like to cuddle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected findings   Unexpected findings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected findings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next