Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcements/Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Announcements/Rules Empty
PostSubject: Announcements/Rules   Announcements/Rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello and welcome to the RP Rise of Legends!! ^^ This is a mostly a forum based RP, however to get started you must make an intro vid! Rise of Legends is a superhero RP and as such can only have characters from a cartoon series that has heroes in them. You can also have movies such as Incredibles and MVA!! I will be hosting auditions for characters soon, my YT username is any questions you have can be sent to me via PM on there. Your Intro Vids should be made with SV- Sony Vegas editing software or any other high-end editing software. Once I approve of your intro vid, then you can register, if you register without doing so I will delete your account. Also no OC'S!! I don't tolerate OC's simply because they really take away from the charcters that actually belong in the univerese's and such. Your charcter must have a super power, no exceptions! Also when you log in, your username should be your charcter's alias not their real name. For example, my username is Shadowcat not Kitty Pryde! Your profile pic will be made by me, so don't bother adding one as I will just change it for you anyway.

Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net

Announcements/Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: