Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new pair of pain?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

A new pair of pain? Empty
PostSubject: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:02 pm

He was sitting on the couch. He felt for some reason lost. Last night he tried to find people. But he couldn't find anyone. He closed his eyes. His heart was in pain. He wanted to focus on something else. But the only people he met were Dinah, Flash, x23 and music meister. And he didn't want to go to any of those people.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Kara was sitting on the single couch, drinking water to help the little headache she had from the party last night. She heard someone sit on the couch, she turned away from the TV, seeing a blonde haired man. Her eyebrow raised before she looked back to the TV, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm

He opened his eyes. "Who are you?" He looked up. Blonde half long hair, a woman was sitting far from him. He regonized her "Kara? Is that you?" He stood up to see her better.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 pm

"Kara? Is that you?"

Kara turned to look at the man, she made herself lean forward in the single couch, before realizing who he was, "Ollie? Green Arrow?" She asked, "And, yeah it's me."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:33 pm

He collasped back on the couch. Joy and chock filled his body. A smile filled his face. Someone he knew who isn't..... He cut the thought off. "How long have... Wait, I know that. Ehm... How are you?" He hapered te whole time. He felt stupid, but he was relieved to see someone he knew.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Kara smiled at him, watching his reaction to her, "I'm good, I have a little headache right now from the party last night. But, I'm good." She answered, smiling down as she played with her ring that was still on it's chain, around her neck, "When did you get here?" She asked, looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:44 pm

"I got here days ago. I think it are days." He looked at her. Did she said party last night? Well that explains why I couldn't find anyone. He thought. She looked good as if... Then he saw her playing with a ring. His smile became even bigger. "Who is the lucky one?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 pm

"Damn, looks like they are getting everyone."

"Who is the lucky one?"

Kara's smiled became bigger, looking back to the ring, "A man named, Logan. Though he is also known as the Wolverine." She said softly, looking at the ring, "He asked me before, without a ring..But, last night he went and got a ring..Just to make it official.." She laughed softly to herself, remembering that moment.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 pm

He looked at her speaking when she spoke of her fiancé. He could hear the words were filled with joy. "Am I allowed to meet this man, who clearly swooped you of your feet."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Kara looked at him, nodding at him, "Of course, but, right now he is taking a nap. To be honest, I'm surprised I'm not taking a nap, Since I was tipsy last night." She laughed, "Don't worry, he drove."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 pm

He laughed, when she said he drove. "Was the party that great? Who went with you any way?" He liked talking with Kara. She was happy and it seemed like nothing could change that. She didn't ask him about Dinah or Flash. And that made him happy. I'm just talking normal to someone. With out the fighting or the pain and regrets. He thought.

Last edited by GreenArrow on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:39 pm

"Everyone except you, Shayera and Kal-El, or Clark for you." She said, playing with her ring. She looked at him, "So, how are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:34 pm

"Everyone except you, Shayera and Kal-El, or Clark for you." So they are also alive, that is great. He thought. Kara looked up and said words he didn't want to hear. "So, how are you holding up?" He looked away. He started to stare at the black TV screen. "If I said that I am doing fine, would you believe me?" He let a painful laugh escape his mouth. "I have had worse."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Kara tilted her head, "You wanna talk about it?" She asked, a little worried that her friend seemed upset..
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 am

Yes and No. He thought. "It is just... When you guys started to disappear I was worried. And when Dinah disappeared I was devastated. It was clearly that only heroes with super powers were taken. So I thought I would never see…” He looked at Kara. “And then one day I woke up in a stadium. And the first people that I met were Wally and Dinah. I was... I mean... Maybe if I came sooner or if I had….” He stopped. Words slipped back into his mouth. The unspoken words filled the room. Superpowers. He looked down. he wanted to find a way to change things. To change everything back before people started to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:43 am

“And then one day I woke up in a stadium. And the first people that I met were Wally and Dinah. I was... I mean... Maybe if I came sooner or if I had….”

Kara looked at him, listening to him speak. She understood what he was talking about, "I..I don't know what to say." She said, playing with her own hands, "I just I don't know..I understand what your saying, but, I have don't have any advice to give you.."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:08 am

"I just I don't know..I understand what your saying, but, I have don't have any advice to give you.."
He took a deep breath and looked back up. "Don't worry I will be okay." He gave her his best reassuring smile. “As long as she is happy, I will be fine. And at least I got dumped for Flash. Instead of music Meister.” He joked about it. And that was the best thing he could do. He looked around. “But when he makes a mistake. I will do everything to take Dinah back." He gave a short laugh. Like that was ever going to happen. He thought. "Hey, do you want to go shopping with me for a bow and arrow?" He looked at her face. “Or are you to tired?”
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 am

Kara nodded at him, "Just know, I'm not in this fight."

"Hey, do you want to go shopping with me for a bow and arrow?"

"I'd love to go shopping, but, your going to have to meet Logan. And, get the okay with him. He is very protective of me." She smiled, getting up, "Come on, he's probably up from his nap." She said, before walking with him to Logan's room. Kara knocked on the door "Logan, open the door please."

Logan had woke up, and wanted to go back to sleep, but, he heard Kara. Making him walk to the door, he stopped when he saw a blonde haired man, "Whose this?"

Kara looked at Ollie, "This is Ollie, Green Arrow. He is a friend, and kind of like my big brother." She smiled.

Logan raised his eyebrow, before nodding a bit, "Wolverine, also known as Logan. And, does he know about..?" He trailed off, seeing Kara nod his head, "Okay, so you know I gave her that ring."

Kara smiled, looking up at Green Arrow as he asked Logan if she could go with him to go shopping.

Logan looked at Kara, then back at Ollie, "Yeah, after all your an adult, Kara. And this man looks like someone..I think I can trust."

Contact me if anyone happens, fly girl, you know I don't really trust him. But, you seem to want to go. So, go.

Thank you, Logan. And he is like my big brother, but, I understand. Kara thought back to him, hugging him instantly, "I love you."

Logan hugged her back, before kissing her forehead, then her lips, "Love you to, fly girl." He said, waving to them as they left, before he closed his door and laid back on the bed, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new pair of pain?   A new pair of pain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new pair of pain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: