Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brunch for Two Cats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Brunch for Two Cats  Empty
PostSubject: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Kitty led Catwoman up the stairs and then reached the Dining Room, she spread her arms out "So this is the Dining Room, anything in particular that you'd like?" She asked. She pulled out some apples from the fridge as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Catwoman took in the dining room before answering Kitty, "Glass of milk, sorry if I'm a bit... stereotypical." she laughed lightly, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Kitty laughed and pulled out a cartoon of milk, "Well then, we're both being sterotypical." She said and headed over to a counter to pull out two glasses. She poured the milk out and handed Catwoman hers, "So who brought you to the mansion?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Catwoman paused taking a sip of the glorious milk, "Superwoman, or something, beat the crap out of me. Flash saved me ass from being completely killed by the crazy bitch." she shivered before hearing a rib cracking noise. she shook her head getting the painful memory out, "But yeah, I'm here for the meantime." She made a weird laughing noise before taking another sip, "And you, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Kitty frowned as she took a bite of her apple, "Well when I arrived here I was with Mr. Logan, and we both were given a note explaining the details of whats going on. I've seen everyone's arrival since then and to be honest I'm amazed at how many people they bring in here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:45 pm

"Mr. Logan?" Catwoman asked before taking another sip, "So... why do they bring people here? I mean they must have a reason, right?" Catomwna was curious as to why they had been chosen for this thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Kitty smiled, "Mr. Logan is....our defense teacher." She said carefully, she took another bite of apple and then sighed. "I wish I didn't have to be the one who had to tell you this, but we have in arena matches in a fight to the death duel. Once you kill twenty people, they allow you to return home but thats the only way you can return." She said.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:55 pm

"Yes, I knew that part... but he teaches defense? I think he needs a lesson or two from me abuot that." she rolled her eyes not happy with his teachings, if they showed from this girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Kitty tried to smother a giggle, she had a feeling that Catwoman and Mr, Logan would not get along. "So do you have a room?" She asked as she finished her apple.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Catwoman shook her head, making a note that the girl was horrible at covering emotions. Though she was glad to get a nice smothered laugh from her, "No, I don't. Nor do I know if they'll want me staying." Catwoman lowered her shoulders sighing. She needed their trust, and knew she wasn't getting it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Why is that? You haven't done anything wrong!" She said angrily, she stood up and started putting things away with sharp movements. It bothered her that someone as cool as Catwoman would feel unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm

"It's a long story, I best not go into it. You might find me repulsive soon after." Catwoman walked next to Kitty and placed a hand on her back, her light green eyes looking the girl over.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Kitty bit her lip and then looked away, "I doubt that, you're my friend and no matter what it is that you've done I think you're one of the coolest people I've ever met." She said fiercely
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Catwoman paused, 'Did the girl really just call me a friend...?' She looked at the ground before moving some of her hair out of her face, "That... may change with time and knowledge, Kitty. Everything does, unfortunately." Catwoman knew if her espionage came to light she'd be hated for it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Kitty sighed and then bit her lip, "Don't say that....ok? I may not know everything about you, but I know you're a good person." She said with a sad smile. She didn't say it out loud, but already she was looking up to Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:38 pm

A twang in Selina's heart made her think, when the time came could she actually betray them? She sighed out loud before shaking her head, "No I don't have a room, but... yeah. I'm sorry. It's just I've... never really had anyone... like me before. Or at least tolerated me. My parents didn't either." Selina blinked after realizing she had let something slip that she didn't mean to, she felt comfortable with the young girl, and she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Kitty tried to pretend she hadn't heard that last bit, "Well I think room eight is free, do you want me to take you there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:58 pm

"Sure that will be fine." Catwoman almost smacked herself in the face for talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunch for Two Cats    Brunch for Two Cats  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunch for Two Cats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: