Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for the thief.

Go down 
+4
Scarecrow
Super Woman
Music Meister
BlackCanary
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Looking for the thief. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Dinah walked into the Living room. She had met Superwoman here too. So why wouldn't she meet her the second time. As she looked arround. Nobody. Dinah took her head in both hands. Were could she be.. Were the hell could she be..

Dinah looked at the Destroyed window. Were is flash..Wait..FLASH She looked up. O my god maby she is after him..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Music Meister came back from the match. Superwoman had gone to get a new arrival. He walked to the livingroom, thinking he could watch some tv. When he got there he was greeted by a familiar figure. "Well well well... What have we here?" He said lifting his cane to his shoulder. "Lost your way Canary?" He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Dinah heard an voice she would reconize out of hundered of people. Taking a deep breath. ''Well your the least person i would've expected to see here.'' She turned arround putting her hands on her sides.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:55 pm

"Why? Because I'm not a supervillain?" He laughed. "My little song bird, my scemes may limit to one but I plan mine carefully, unlike the Joker." He said walking past her and sitting on the armchair. "So what brings you here? You are not switching sides, are you?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:00 pm

She nodded slow following him with her eyes. ''No, i'm looking for something that has been stolen from me.'' Dinah looked down. ''in fact.....'' Looking at him. She walked closer to him. '' ''I could use your help.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 pm

He leaned back on his chair, looking at her judginly. "What's in it for me?" He put his elbow on the armrest and leaned his head to his fist. "And what has been stolen from you?" He narrowed his eyes behind his glasses.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 pm

She sighed. Rubbing her temples. ''It's my mothers ring. Somebody broke into my room and took it from me...And i think Superwoman did...''what's in it for him.. She sighed once again. ''What do you want in return?''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:24 pm

He lifted his eyebrows, in surprise. "You are asking alot. If I do this I probably get Superwoman breathing on my neck." He fell silent thinking for a moment. What could he want from Canary. He played with his cane before he took a firm hold of it, and stood up facing her. "I will do it. But you will owe me a favor, and when I want to collect that favor you are not allowed to say no to me. Do we have a deal?" He extended his hand waiting for her to grab it.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:36 pm

She starred at him. What would this favor be...It could be anything. ''I don't know..But your helping me..'' She clenched her teeth. What would he mean... She looked at the broken window. Biting her lip. ''Fine.'' She grabbed his hand chaking it. ''We meet here again?'' She squeezed his hand. ''I hope i can trust you.''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 pm

He shook her hand smiling a crooked smile to her. "Correction, I might die helping you with this one." He let go of her hand, and leaned on his cane. "Don't worry, it won't be anything too serious. And I think it would be easier for me to bring it to you, Superwoman might catch you here." He walked to near the broken window. "And I don't want to cross her by sticking up to you." He looked at the window. "Do you know what happened to this?" He asked tapping the window with his cane, making it break more.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:56 pm

She smiled back. ''Well that's actually a funny story.'' She laughed. ''This woman called The Black Queen had taken control over me and she made me force Flash into the Brotherhood. And ah well Flash tried to beat her out me.'' Crossing her arms. Looking at the broken window. Nobody had fixed it in the mean time. She looked at her nails. ''Ehm..Thank you..for helping me. And wanting to protect me...'' She glanced at him. She knew why he did. Was she....Was she using him? No..Or...Was she?
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

He looked at her when she told the story. "Oh so you are with Flash now?" He asked smirking. "Don't thank me yet." He walked to the couch sitting down on it. "Just so you know I'm not doing this because of you." He made his cane rest on the armrest.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:18 pm

She clenched her teeth. why does everyone think we are togethere... looking down. "I don't know. He helped me get away from that woman. Does not mean i'm in a relationship am i?" She frowned at him. Than relaxing again.
"So if youre not doing it for me. For who are you than? Or do you just want to get it on with superwoman?" She said grinning slight. "I wouldn't blame you." She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm

He snorted a laugh. "Touchy subject I see." He leaned back to the couch and fixed his hat. "Let's just say I don't agree with Superwomans methods sometimes. She gets too personal with her hatred. And I want to make sure I have some safety methods in place if everything goes south."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 pm

"I understand. You wamt some safety when you need it?" Dinah did not wait for an answer. She walked over to the window. Kicking away some pieces of glass. After some time she started humming. (If only.) she continued humming looking outside. She accidently stood on one piece of glass making it break. Dinah. Starred at it for a while. Noticing she has stopped humming. Than she kicked the pieces away. She moved slowly. Deep in thought.

(OOC: if only he could love me.. -sings- i mean whut xD now this song is stuck in my head.)
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:56 pm

OOC: I'm gonna post this and then go to bed, you can post after this. lets start the plot tomorrow, okay ^^ and you infected me too with the song DX

He watched her move around, and smiled almost laughed when he heard her hum his song. He got up and walked next to her looking out of the window. "You are humming my song I see." He smiled widely, and noticed the car driving to the garage. "Uhm... I think you should get going unless you want to run into Superwoman?" ähe said taking his cane from where it was leaning, and walked out of the living room. If she was to be caught he didn't want to be assosiated with her, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:25 am

She smiled. Looking at the car seeing superwoman get out of the car."Uhm... I think you should get going unless you want to run into Superwoman?" watching Music Meister leave. She looked back at superwoman who walked into the building. what have you done to them? Dinah sighed and walked over towards the couch sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:20 am

She walked in the house, giving a little tour to Scarecrow. "...and there's the living room. You can choose a room that is still available, upstairs." She glanced absentmindedly to the living room. Doing a double take when she saw a familiar Blonde birdie sitting there. She leaned on the door way, looking at Canary. "Well this is an unexpected pleasure. What made you come all the way here?" She tilted her head as if asking. Scarecrow was standing behind her watching their excahnge.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 am

She turned her head too look at superwoman. "I expected too see you." She stood up. "You have something from me and i'd like it back." She hissed at her not paying attention at the person behind her.
"You don't need it. So give it back." Walking towards superwoman.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 am

She smiled wickedly at her, moving from the doorway to the room. " Is that the only reason you came here? I'd have thought you would be here in behalf of your boyfriend. I gather you have not seen him yet." She shot a mischevious look at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 am

She Shrugged. ''No i haven't. And what ever you did to him I don't care.'' She said cold. You won't break me with your words..I'll go check later. ''But I wasn't talking about him was I? Now give me back my Ring.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:49 am

"What if I don't want to?" She said crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:52 am

''You don't need it. It has no worth for you at all. So why keep it? Just extra luggage you'll have to carry.'' She walked over to superwoman. ''Or do want to fight about it?'' Raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:59 am

She smirked. "I may not need it, but I want to keep it." She stood with her weight distributed on her both legs, letting her hands go to her hip. She gave a look to Scarecrow who was still watching them in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:07 am

Scarecrow stayed at the doorway and watched the two woman bicker. He found it quite boring. He swept the room with his eyes. It was just an ordinary living room. He put he turned back to the women and noticed Super Woman looking at him. Scarecrow decided to step into the room as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the thief.   Looking for the thief. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the thief.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: