Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiancees together..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Fiancees together..  Empty
PostSubject: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 am

Kara walked into the living room, smiling as she saw Logan sitting on the couch. She walked to him, sittingon his lap, kissing him softly, "Hey." She said, pulling away while giving him a facial expression, showing she had a good conversation with Kal-EL, "Kal-EL approves of the wedding." Kara stated, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:31 pm

{OOC: I was going to post before I went to bed, but I forgot v.v I was talking to Audrey X3}

Logan lifted his head when Kara entered the room and smiled. He watched, amused as she sat on his lap and returned the kiss. He smirked when she pulled away. "Hey" He said, back, while rubbing his hand on her side.

"Good to know, I was half expecting him to want to fight me after I shouted that we were getting married." Logan said, with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"So," He said, raising his hand and running his finger down her cheek softly. "How is Tights doing?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Kara smiled at him, laughing a little as he told her he was expecting to fight Kal-EL about the marriage. She put her hand on his shoulder, "He is doing good, I think he is taking a nap right now. But, it looks like he will be fine." She nodded, smiling at him, before sighing in relief, "I thought I was going to loose him.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Logan nodded then pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, I know... He pulled through though."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Kara smiled, moving her hand, looking up at him, "Yeah, he did." She said, before she accidentally brushed her hand against his groin.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Logan's body tensed when he felt her hand brush his groin. He gave Kara a look. "You want to start something?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Kara looked at him, realizing what she did, making her blush. She laughed, "I don't know..Will you be able to finish it?" She asked, positioning herself where her legs were now on both sides of his lap, looking at him in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Logan continued to smirk. "Oh, I think so." He said, his hand wandering down to her leg. HIs hand slowly moved up her skirt and made it's way to her panties.

He slipped past the cloth and began stroking her, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Kara smiled, blushing when she felt his hand moving up to her skirt. She closed her eyes, feeling him stroke her. She let out a soft moan, leaning in as she kissed him passionately. Enjoying his touch, moaning during the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Logan brought a hand up to cup the back of her neck, bringing her closer to him in the kiss. He felt her get wetter and slowly moved his finger inside of her. He slowly moved it in and out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Kara wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him a little deeper, moving her lips with his. She gasped lightly, feeling his finger go in her. Letting out a moan against his lips, "That feels good.." She whispered against his lips, seductively.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Logan smirked when she pulled away a little. " Mm, really? I bet this will feel better." He said, before moving her to laying on the couch with him on top of her. He placed his hand back in her panties and continued to move his finger in and out of her, while his other hand made it under her shirt and bra.

He squeezed her breast as he kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Kara smirked against his lips, gasping when he laid her on the couch. Her head raised up, letting out another soft moan. Biting her lip as he squeezed her breast, kissing him back passionately.

After ten minutes of letting out soft moans, a thought came to her mind, gently pushing his chest, "Can..Can we do this somewhere else?" She asked, "I don't want anyone to see or hear us.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiancees together..    Fiancees together..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiancees together..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: